shoebuy.com Coupons and Special Offers Big Save (shoebuy.com)

addic2cancun

ShoeBuy.com offers Free shipping on any order. Tax only in CA,MO,KY and TN. They sell shoes and related items (if you were wondering). ShoeBuy.com codes:

$10 off $30 with Discover card code DISCOVER

$10 off on Bags, Luggage, and Accessories code Save10

$10 off $50 code WINTER07 [Exp 1/30]

20% off any purchase code VDAY07 [Exp 2/25]

10% off any purchase code SHOEBUY [Exp 1/31/07]

Enjoy no sales tax on every order. Shoebuy pays all applicable sales tax for you

From shoebuy.com website. Just in case someone didn't want to order and pay sales tax.

ShoeBuy.com offers Free shipping on any order. Tax only in CA,MO,KY and TN. They sell shoes and related items (if you were wondering). ShoeBuy.com codes:

$10 off $30 with Discover card code DISCOVER

$10 off on Bags, Luggage, and Accessories code Save10

$10 off $50 code WINTER07 [Exp 1/30]

20% off any purchase code VDAY07 [Exp 2/25]

10% off any purchase code SHOEBUY [Exp 1/31/07]

Go now! That is also my size and they have all colors except for coral and sage available.

Thanks! I even signed up for the email alerting me when they came back in stock and got nothing. Guess GD people are on top of things!:woot2:(got the email notice today, the day AFTER I ordered)

Just got the Caymans in Navy. Order total was $20.84. Not like the $17 bucks of 2 weeks ago, but still good. AND, they take PAYPAL! I am loving this company already.:g_dance:

I got my shoes today. Unfortunately, they are too small!! Everyone here seemed to agree to order the next size DOWN if you need a half size, so I did. Well, I would personally recommend ordering a size UP if you take a half size. So, I went to fill out the exchange form and send them back. Here is a tip for you......if you pay using Paypal, you can not EXCHANGE!!! You can only refund. I called the toll free and that is what I was told. I have to send back, get refund and re-order if I want the right size. I just hope the same good deal comes along again! I DO still have the $10 off code, but the shoes are back to $32.85 today.....I would have paid using a CC if I had known this before. :(

That must mean they are back down to $28 again. You really have to watch, the price seems to flop between $28 and $32 every couple of days. Glad I could help.

they were down to 28 again.. I look almost everyday for the Disney crocs.. I am seeing that they seem to do the 28 a few days everyweek or so????