Best Place to buy Candy Bars?

I'm going to need about 100 bars for a fundraiser (std size) and I know a local Dollar General has the Hershey's 6 pack for $2 and the local Samsclub is about 35 cents each when you buy the bulk box of 24 or 36.

If CVS/Walgreens has a coupon 4/$1, do you know if they have a limit?

Thanks.

Do you have a kroger near you?

If so, they have them 4/$1, and I have some coupons for B3G1 free. I would be more than happy to send them to you.

Another thought...I have a TON I picked up at CVS when they got marked to .03 each. I don't know what kind you need, but I have Hershey bars & Kit Kats. They do say .33 on the wrapper tho. If you wanted to go that route, I could mail them to you for just shipping costs, since I didnt actually pay anything OOP for them.

If so, they have them 4/$1, and I have some coupons for B3G1 free. I would be more than happy to send them to you.

Another thought...I have a TON I picked up at CVS when they got marked to .03 each. I don't know what kind you need, but I have Hershey bars & Kit Kats. They do say .33 on the wrapper tho. If you wanted to go that route, I could mail them to you for just shipping costs, since I didnt actually pay anything OOP for them.

Everyone here is so kind. It's refreshing!

Sam's Club sells a Hershey's Fund Raising box which includes 52 candy bars for somewhere around $19 (comes to about .36 cents for each candy with a profit of $33 each box). A lot of people buy 1 initial box for the $19 and then just pick up candy bars from the store at like .33 and then sell those for $1 when they run low.

I was going to say Dillon's which is a Kroger store. My Dillon's regularly has 4/$1 snicker, hershey's, starburst, etc. They also have no limit as far as I am aware. I have bought $5 worth of candy bars just to have here at home when they have them on sale like that. I love Snickers, LOL.

Do you have a local candy company? See if they have a special for fundraisers. We have Sarris and Gene & Boots here, they do fundraising kits. We pay 0.50/bar and sell them for $1.

Anthony Thomas is the local company we have in Ohio. They are the best! When kids sell them I tend to buy more of these kinds rather than the kinds I can just pick up in the store.

I have plenty of Kroger's nearby. I'll check them out. There's a Nestle Beich fund raiser nearby but the min order is 8 cases. For some reason, the Snickers Extreme at Sams club is $6.81 for 24 bars but all other 24 ct cases are like $8.88 per case.

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/search.do?searchtype=simple&catg=3721&simplesearchfor=snickers+24&simpleitemtype=0

Thanks for the responses.

The one plus thing to go with a fundraiser candy bar is that they sometimes have coupons on the wrapper, making the candy bar actually pay for itself. Sometimes it's with Pizza Hut or another company.

The Hershey's pack from Sam's Club has coupons on each wrapper for Subway and also a coupon for your grocery store for b1g1 candy bars.

• 3 weeks later...

How do you get candy bars for 3 cents??? My butt would be soooooo big.

http://www.smileypad.com/v224/Rude/Moonie.gif

I can't believe no one (myself included) thought to point this person to the Target forum and said anything about printing out the Choxie coupons and getting them FREE! I've read where people were getting 15, 32, etc. at a time. Could have made something like four trips and got 25 each time or something. Sorry I didn't think of this sooner. Don't recall seeing when they were needed but the original post was in January.

I'm not sure where you're located. But, when I lived in Kentucky, the "air head" candy company had a plant there. They gave away candy for school & group functions. If you live near any manufacturing plant it maybe worth a phone call.

The Walgreen coupons are usually limited... that's when you load the car full & everyone goes through the check out with a coupon.