Hancock Fabrics 80%

mudechevy

Thank you!! I'm disappointed though to see how high the print fleeces are still. My youngest has been wanting me to make her a no-sew tie fleece blanket like the ones I made for Christmas, so we've been waiting for the fleece to go on sale! It's still sooooooooo expensive...to do 2 yards of a print and 2 yards of a solid are going to be about $40 after shipping/tax. Yikes!!

I just made a purchase from Hancock and was able to find a free shipping code that helped out a lot. I was able to get 8 yards of fleece 4yards print and 4 yards solid in two differant patterns and with the coupon and tax it was only 33.42 I didn't think that was bad at all. The code was WELCOME It was the first time I had ordered from them so I am not sure if the code works for repeat orders but worth a try.

Have a great day

Heidi

I just ordered. I bought enough fabrics to do the front and backs of two quilts, and got free shipping with the code for $58.XX. Anyone who quilts knows that that is an awesome price. There were 17 different fabrics. And their quilt backing fabrics, 108", is only $3.20 yd. Awesome deals. I just spent $110 at Joanns on fabric for ONE quilt. Gotta love them deals!

I just made a purchase from Hancock and was able to find a free shipping code that helped out a lot. I was able to get 8 yards of fleece 4yards print and 4 yards solid in two differant patterns and with the coupon and tax it was only 33.42 I didn't think that was bad at all. The code was WELCOME It was the first time I had ordered from them so I am not sure if the code works for repeat orders but worth a try.

Have a great day

Heidi

Thank you sooooo much for the shipping code! I searched for codes and couldn't find any! This will help out a lot! :yup: