How about some Contact Lens deals?

spikey289

Jesus just called my eyedoctor to find out about contacts and get some more. They are on crack for contacts! :indiffere

I wanted to know if anyone heard about good prices for contacts at all.

And please if you used 1800 contacts let me know how their service was. I had nothing but problems when I ordered from them. They lost 3 packages of contacts that were sent to my house and their fix for it was horrible. Im not to pleased with them but I would give em another try if the price is right.

i unfortunately use biomedics 55, which costco currently does not carry. thankfully i have vision insurance, so that paid for half a year, and the other half i paid for up front with a 30 dollar MIR. my total cost would be 80 dollars for the contacts, and 10.00 for the exam.

i've used 1800contacts in the past, and found everything to work very well. sorry it didn't work out for you.

price doesn't fluctuate that much whenever i looked. i liked 1800 contacts because you can return unused lenses (YAY!) to exchange for your new prescription. not sure if anyone else has that.

:thumbsup: I went to America's Best the last time and got 2 pair of glasses for 69.00. Designer frames! Got my contacts~~~Sofmed for like 12.95 a box when I bought a year's supply. I was also able to trade 2 boxes and got a box of green and a box of blue lenses. My only suggestion is if you get the colored ones, I tried on the samples and they fit perfect......when I got the boxes of the real lenses, they were too big for my eyes so they don't sit right. Online it is bestcontacts.com and toll free at 1-800-355-7277.

My daughter wants contacts--I can't put anything in my eyes, but she can touch her eyes so it might be ok. Anyway--that site has a bad security something or other--it was filled in with the information for someone named d. patterson on mancuso when I clicked the link.

always with contacts, i'd say get a fitting and if you have insurance, buy at least whatever your insurance will cover. shady places selling you contacts without a prescription worries me. when i first got my contacts i had on acuvue 2's and i discovered they were too small for my eyes, which is why i use the biomedics now.

my doctor is nice enough to give me a contact prescription which i filled with him and wrote out a prescription for glasses also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...