Trying to find Lightning Mcqueen Car bed???

leasey

I am hoping someone can help!

My sons 4th bday is coming and he reallllly wants the lightning Mcqueen Car bed. I cannot find it anywhere! I was hoping to find it in a store so I dont pay additional 100 dollars shipping.

If anyone knows where I can get it online of offline I would really appreciate it!

I am also looking for the cars power wheel.

Lisa

or http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/05/07/43/95/0005074395856_215X215.jpg

Is currently at Walmart for $299.88

Link

For both of theses they have Site to store so you save on shipping.

Thanks, walmart shows out of stock for me?? Does it not for you?

I have been checking all week:)

I just saw the Cars powerwheel at my local Kmart yesterday. It was clearanced for $150. My son who is also turning 4 soon saw it and pointed it out...but he's not getting one :cheesy: I haven't seen the bed.

I am calling my KMart tomorrow thanks!

I saw the car shaped one at kmart yesterday on sale for 199 and at toys r us at regular for 250 or 299. I live in Connecticut.

I just got done calling all the kmarts in the state....and no luck! I am wondering if they even what it is? I am going to wait to hear from you on which Tru and Kmart. Thanks

I would love the bed for $199.......but i don't see it anywhere. My son got the power wheels car for christmas and we are looking for beds for him now......

I really have called like every TRU/kmart/Sears/JCpenny and NOONE carries it:(

I am going to have nightmares about this stupid car!

My sons lightning mcqueen bday is coming up and i would lOVE for him to get this.

When I do finally find it I will be sure to post it here.

Sorry for not replying yesterday. The bed was in the Watertown Kmart store (near Waterbury). The Toys R Us was in the Hartford area. It was in the same plaza as the Red Robin restaurant right next to peir 1. Were were at the expo center and it wasnt to far from there. Sorry I dont know that area to give you more detailed street or plaza names.

Sorry for not replying yesterday. The bed was in the Watertown Kmart store (near Waterbury). The Toys R Us was in the Hartford area. It was in the same plaza as the Red Robin restaurant right next to peir 1. Were were at the expo center and it wasnt to far from there. Sorry I dont know that area to give you more detailed street or plaza names.

Thanks for the response. I am going to call watertown again. I actually went to TRU near red robin Saterday and they said they only carry it online. Wondering if its the same bed, the twin red car shaped Lightning Mcqueen? ( I know they have a toddler bed also.)

I will call Watertown...I am on a mission:cheesy:

Thanks for the response. I am going to call watertown again. I actually went to TRU near red robin Saterday and they said they only carry it online. Wondering if its the same bed, the twin red car shaped Lightning Mcqueen? ( I know they have a toddler bed also.)

I will call Watertown...I am on a mission:cheesy:

Did they say if the bed was $199? And if so, I wonder if all K-marts would honor that price? I am quite a bit away from Watertown.

Did they say if the bed was $199? And if so, I wonder if all K-marts would honor that price? I am quite a bit away from Watertown.

No they said they never had it. I am thinking it was 199 for the toddler bed set maybe?? Not the car bed? They said that most Kmarts do not carry that big of furniture. And the Southbury one may be the only one that does. Well I called them and they never had it either.

I think I am going to have to break down and order it online. If anyone has any other stores please let me know . Thanks!!

I will post when I find the cheapest online total.

Maybe it was the toddler bed. Sorry. I wasnt looking that close. My brother and I were just is the store looking for a heater. The same with toys r us. I was there with my future sister in law looking at the patriots bike for my nephew. The bed sign was at the end of the same aisle. Again I didnt look that closely. But at almost 300 dollars I would have thought it was the big bed.

Sears in the Waterbury mall (Brass mills) had a car shaped one but in a toddler size (I think) on display with all there other discounted car merchandise. I dont know if they have any to sell but it is another avenue.

I just wanted to update you all,,, I am waiting for a call back from the manager of the store in my area. He was very helpful and although they do not carry the bed, he is going to find out if he can order it. (they do not ship website to store in CT). I am keeping my fingers crossed and will let you know.

In the meantime if anyone finds it pleaaaase let me know. my sons bday is gettin closer and closer:cheesy:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I just thought I would try again! I am still looking for this bed. My sons bday is in three weeks! I need this bed and am trying to find it without paying 100 shipping!

So if anyone has seen t it in a Store, not online, that would be GREAT! Its the Twin bed that looks light the car. Retail is 299.00

Thanks I am keeping my fingers crossed:):(

This is back in stock at Walmart.com but not sure about the shipping

Shipping about $100 unless you can get site to store which is free, think about if it can be shipped site to store to someone close to you within an hour or two, might be worth the trip

Found another site but the same shipping, they sell on eBay too

http://www.parentbaby.com/products.php?pid=120

This is back in stock at Walmart.com but not sure about the shipping

Shipping about $100 unless you can get site to store which is free, think about if it can be shipped site to store to someone close to you within an hour or two, might be worth the trip

Found another site but the same shipping, they sell on eBay too

http://www.parentbaby.com/products.php?pid=120

Thanks, Unfortunatley Walmart does not ship to store in CT. I really hate the thought of paying $100 for shipping!

So thats why I am trying to find in a B&M store.

It's going to take a couple weeks to have it shipped- if you need it in time for a birhtday you should order it ASAP to make sure it gets there in time.

I know it will take a few weeks to ship. I am more concerned with the shipping fee right now. Also I am waiting to hear back from my local walmart manager who is trying to get it in his store.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Can anyone tell me why my posts keep being deleted? :confused: I am curious if anyone has successfully purchased a Lightning Mcqueen Twin bed lately. I have ordered from Amazon and Toys R Us. Toys R Us on the 20th, then get a message its backordered. Yesterday from Amazon and am worried about that too. Amazon has not charged my CC yet. Toys R Us still has a hold on my CC's, but no charges. I would appreciate any info about if they even make these anymore. Thanks, Sheri

Hi,

Can anyone tell me why my posts keep being deleted? :confused: I am curious if anyone has successfully purchased a Lightning Mcqueen Twin bed lately. I have ordered from Amazon and Toys R Us. Toys R Us on the 20th, then get a message its backordered. Yesterday from Amazon and am worried about that too. Amazon has not charged my CC yet. Toys R Us still has a hold on my CC's, but no charges. I would appreciate any info about if they even make these anymore. Thanks, Sheri

Our local Toys R Us now carries the Lightning McQueen bed in the store, have you checked your local store?