Sam's Club Men's Levis $10

guilliam

This is probably YMMV. I was at my Sam's yesterday and they had a table of 560s for $19. I asked the lady that was stocking the table if these were on clearance and she told me they were not. They even had several unopened boxes under the table.

I'd like to know also YMMV, but got this (oh, and DS, DD, DH dear son, dear daughter... I got that)....

swildsunflower, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What is YMMV...I'm not to smart on all these abbreviations ya'll use...........DH DS DD What are they all

YMMV= " Your mileage may vary". As used with respect to pricing, it means different stores (even within the same company) will have different pricing on the same item. This could be due to markdowns being local, regional, or even manager-originated.

YMMV= " Your mileage may vary". As used with respect to pricing, it means different stores (even within the same company) will have different pricing on the same item. This could be due to markdowns being local, regional, or even manager-originated.

Yeah, that! :yup:

This is probably YMMV. I was at my Sam's yesterday and they had a table of 560s for $19. I asked the lady that was stocking the table if these were on clearance and she told me they were not. They even had several unopened boxes under the table.

They are always this price at our Sam's....I've bought them for my DH.

guilliam -- where are you located (please say Huntsville Alabama........please say Huntsville Alabama........please say Huntsville Alabama........please say Huntsville Alabama........please say Huntsville Alabama........)

Sorry, not Huntsville Alabama (although with the snow and ice today, I wish:) It was the Zanesville, Ohio Sam's Club. Cashier said they've been selling them fast!