90% off SEARS

jeff134064

Everything I try to add to cart for shipping to my home takes me to a page that says-

Welcome to sears.com

Go to the sears.com home page or use the category links above to shop.

You may have received this message for several reasons:

You have bookmarked our site. Thanks for coming back!

Your session has timed out. To continue your visit, please proceed back to sears.com.

If you are a registered user, you will be asked to re-login to access the personalized features of the site.

You tried to reach a page that no longer exists.

As always, thank you for shopping at sears.com

So I think I missed it also. They just haven't updated. Oh well!

I tried to purchase one of the christmas trees. They say they are in stock & allow me to add them to my shopping cart but say they are out of stock when I try to check out. I first tried the store pick up option which said not available for pick up in my zip. I then tried the shipping option which shows out of stock when I try to check out. So, no they have not updated their website. I recently had this problem with sears when trying to buy some shoes online.

It seems that there are NO trees left and only the 4ft snowglobe still remains. I am trying to decide if I should get some or not. Even with the $8 ship, it is still a great deal. :g_think:

I wonder why i did not get an email for this 90% off sale. I always get other worthless emails from Sears! I believe that most of this stuff may have been long gone. I tried for the entrance trees two weeks ago and all they had were multicolored. They might have had a few returns or found a lone box of them somewhere. I knew when I saw them that it was too good to be true. :(

I found the snowglobes & according to the online site, they were avail to p/u in my local store. I placed my order.. got my email confirmation to pick them up..they were ready. Less than 5 minutes later, I get a call from my local Sears telling me that they don't have any & haven't had any since the day after Christmas! I ask for a refund & am told I have to go into the store!!! She said I can try calling the 800 #. I called them & the guy was really nice. He could not understand what happened. Inventory is showing they have them, they say they don't. He said he can credit my card back, but it will take 3 business days to process & up to 30 days to appear on my card.. I am not a happy camper.. :( besides not getting one, I have it charged to my credit card!!!!

Oh man.. I dont understand that whole return thing. "yeah, we'll take your money, but when it comes time for a refund, we're going to take our sweet ole time."

BTW if you want a snowglobe.. Kmart.com says they have the 8FT for $20. But the shipping is $18. Not too bad since the globe itself was $199!

But again, this is Kmart and they are the same as Sears, so I'm not too sure what luck you'll have with them either. :(

Oh man.. I dont understand that whole return thing. "yeah, we'll take your money, but when it comes time for a refund, we're going to take our sweet ole time."

BTW if you want a snowglobe.. Kmart.com says they have the 8FT for $20. But the shipping is $18. Not too bad since the globe itself was $199!

But again, this is Kmart and they are the same as Sears, so I'm not too sure what luck you'll have with them either. :(

thanks.. I do have one from Walmart when they went 75% off. I paid $23 for a 6ft globe. I thought since they were only 9.99, I would get another one. Had I not had the one from Walmart, I would most definatly order one from kmart. I am thinking that Sears may have them if you opt to ship it.. I think the shipping would be something around $18 as well.. I actually got 2 from Walmart, I got the 6 ft globe & the 8 ft long Pooh & Eeyoree sled one for $18! So I guess it was just meant to be.. either that or my husband had Sears to that to me :cheesy: he didn't want me to buy anymore;)