Bath & Body...90% off select merchandise!

robynbowin

:shock: I was so surprised today when I went into our local Bath & Body and saw a 90% off sign above Christmas gift bags and gift boxes. These are in metallic red, green, and gold with matching tissue paper. The gift boxes also came with a matching ribbon.

I ended up paying .10 for the small bags, .30 for the medium size, and .25 for the boxes.

They also have their $7.50 Christmas candle holders on sale for $1.00.

I walked out of their today with a shopping bag OVERFLOWING but only spending... $18.00

I saved $87.00!!

I wish all of you the same Shopping Success at your Bath & Body stores :yup:

Robyn :)

I was at my local store last night was very lucky too. Their red totes were $2.00 and got 5 of them for next year as gifts. Their xmas gift pack are 60%. I was able to get a gift pack for $15...which contain large body spray, body lotion, bath/gel, bubble bath and the nice tote bag. I spend a total of $65.00

When I stopped by Bath and Body Works last night they didn't have a lot left. The gift bags were all gone. I did manage to get a gingerbread house oil burner and a pumpkin oil burner for 1.20 each. They also had the candy for 90% off but I didn't need any of that. Last year it seemed like they added new things to the 90% off section each day so maybe it's worth another look tomorrow.

Not much left here (Waterloo, Iowa) I bought the "Sounds of Summer CD" at 90% off and paid $1.20 just to get the free Wexler $27.00 regenerating face stuff. VERY tiny little pot of product. NO ONE would pay $27 for! haha The CD was not my style, only song I like on it is Walking on the Sun by Smashmouth. The rest of ot BLOWS!!! I gave it away...