cheap diapers at target

Just Me

k for our mommies with kids in diapers heres a shot at some cheap LUVS diapers. Target currently has a $3 off LUS box of diapers printable out http://www.luvs.com/en_US/images/retailer_target_ver3/1221_SeptLuvs_WebCpn.pdf Now the thing about target if you didn't know is they will combine a manufacturer coupon with a target coupon. The inserts in the paper on the 21st will have a $3 off LUVS manufacturer coupon. so $6 off a box of LUVS at Target. I go and buy coupons so I'll be picking up a few of the LUVS ones and stock piling some more diapers. already have like 20 packs lol but at this price I'll be getting a supply of the next size up. Hate to spend a lot on something they just poop in

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up. I will be stock piling diapers then. Good deal if you can combine. The Target coupon doesnt state anything so I will be checking the papers this weekend for the insert and asking friends and family for thiers also. Thanks Again

I haven't tried Luvs since ds10 was a baby, but for $6 off per box, I think I'll give them another shot. I have one in size 3's, maybe soon to be size 4's, and another on the way in June. It's time to start stockpiling again! I'm just now finishing up my previous stock. I have only had to buy diapers about twice since she's been born and she's 10 months old today. I bought them all when I was pregnant, lol. I think I'll do the same this time around. I already have some smaller ones saved that she didn't finish up that I had planned to give away but can now recycle in-house!

I can't remember if they have size 6 in a box...does anyone know? My DS2 is in size 6, so it would be a great deal if I could get them @ Target. It irks me how many less you get in a size 6 pack, lol.

They have them, just not sure if you can find them.

Also Targets price for the diapers are 15.99 per box. Making the total price if you can use both coupons around 10.00 per box. I went to target last night looking for these diapers. My DS is in size 3 so I will need to go to a different Target to get mine, they were all sold out. I have lots of neighbors and friends holding those coupons for me. Time to stock up

Thank you so much. I have both DIL holding their coupons that come out today for 3rd DIL & I printed a bunch of the Target coupons. Now I'll just hold my breath and hope they can use both and stock up. That would be a save. I just LOVE it when we can save a bunch of money.

Well it's offical. I was able to use the Target coupon and the luvs manu coupon, no questions asked. She was nice and just went on with the transaction. I now will go back for more since I can use both q's. Thanks again for posting this 9.99 for 96 diapers is not bad.

If You can't find these at Target and you have a Super Fresh near you they are on sale at Super Fresh for $6.22. I bought a Jumbo pack with bonus diapers size 2 ( 50 diapers) for $3.22 w/coupon from Sunday's paper and the size 1's with bonus diapers (58 diapers)....Just a FYI

Wal-Mart in Knoxville, TN has Luvs Jumbo packs for $19.99, I know target sells them for $15.99 but the ones I get at Target are size 3 with 92 count, the ones at Wal-Mart are 120 count, so with the $3.00 coupon it is a pretty good deal.

I was at Target today and was able to combine both coupons. I have never tried Luvs before, we have only used Pampers in the past, but I am willing to give them shot and see how it goes. Not a bad deal if my son doesn't end up experiencing leaks.

I was at Target today and was able to combine both coupons. I have never tried Luvs before, we have only used Pampers in the past, but I am willing to give them shot and see how it goes. Not a bad deal if my son doesn't end up experiencing leaks.

They are made by the same company. I find them to be just as good, only diff is the stretchy velcro.

When my kids were in dipes, I found Luvs to work well but the sizes weren't the same as Pampers or Huggies. Luvs is not generous in size at all, they don't stretch or accomodate for that cute baby chub at all. You end up having to buy a size up vs. what you buy in other brands, therefore getting less dipes for your money. At least that was MY experience.

Too bad my kids are out of dipes.. good deal! ;) LOL.

I went last night and bought a 144 count of Pampers size 3 on clearance for $26. I wish I would of had a coupon but still not a bad deal. They had part of an aisle full by the grocery section of the store. Not to many of any diapers were left in the baby section of the store. Some wipes were also on clearance.