JCPenney Clearance

mahalia52

Hit JcPenney's this morning and had the 15% coupon from the survey with me too. Bought a Columbia winter jacket reg. $199 for myself and it came to $50.99!!

I did teh dame thing and teh coat ended up costing 27.49 toatl I just apid and left WHOO HOOO. I love this site and all of you that post deals.

Karin

Was at Penny's today - they were marking a lot of the kids clothes to final price of $1.97. Got a bunch of sweaters, pants, even a sweatsuit for that price (boy's toddler sizes). Also got him a winter coat w/ snowpants for next winter, reg $69, paid $10.19!! Picked up some jammies that end up being $3-something for next winter - Carter's, 2-piece sets.

Went back to Penney's today and got credit on the iron. They looked at the ad I showed them and finally agreed it should have been priced $19.99. I had to push the issue, but hey, for $20, I'll push! ;)

Yes, women's work clothes are on sale. It depends upon what you need, but you can get slacks, skirts, jackets, blouses and sweaters at significant savings. Particularly if you wear size small or medium, clearance inventories of such items are high here! I saw jackets for $17.99 and the other items for even less.

Sale items, while not quite as cheap, still aren't bad. I got an East 5th skirt for $24.99 and the matching jacket for $39.99 - but that was before taking off my 15% discount for using my JCPenney card last weekend. All tolled, I basically got a suit for $55.25 plus tax. Not bad, IMO. :)