Lane Bryant free $15 gift Cheques in mail

cr8on

In the mail today I received two free $15 dollar gift cheque's from Layne Bryant. The are take 15 off your purchase of 15 or more. one is for me and one is for a friend. To bad I cant think of a friend to give it to so I will have to use both myself.. hee hee.

Keep an eye on your mailbox.

mine is 15 off 15, or 25 off 75, or 50 off 150, or 75 off 225 but I am just gonna see what I can get by using the 15 off 15. sorry you all didnt get the one I got maybe its because I placed my first online order with them in december.

I placed 3 orders in December/January!! Boohoo. They sent me one in early December $15 off $15 and I used it to buy a sweater that was on sale for $20 and only paid $5. That was my christmas present to myself.

Glad some of you got it. Enjoy!!!

Just got back from using my $15 off of $15. Man it was not easy finding something cheap to get with this. I got a tank top ended up paying 4.50 for it and 5 pair of underware ended up paying $10. The sales lady was not going to let me use both gift cheques so I borrowed another lady in the store to be my "friend" for 5 min so I could use both. (why do they have to make things so difficult)

Just got back from using my $15 off of $15. Man it was not easy finding something cheap to get with this. I got a tank top ended up paying 4.50 for it and 5 pair of underware ended up paying $10. The sales lady was not going to let me use both gift cheques so I borrowed another lady in the store to be my "friend" for 5 min so I could use both. (why do they have to make things so difficult)

I've always just asked them to ring up my orders separately. I've done that at 3 different stores and never had anyone have an issue with it. It's too bad they were a pain!

So far the only coupon I got was the $25 off $75, but that one was in my hubby's name. I haven't gotten the ones in my name yet.

I've always just asked them to ring up my orders separately. I've done that at 3 different stores and never had anyone have an issue with it. It's too bad they were a pain!

So far the only coupon I got was the $25 off $75, but that one was in my hubby's name. I haven't gotten the ones in my name yet.

I did ask her to ring it up as two seperate orders and she said I would have to come back tomorrow with the second one. I got the manager not and associtate so I guess she had to be a stickler for the rules.

I just used both of my $15 off $15. It was not easy to find 2 things to buy that were not overly expensive. At first the cashier said I couldn't use it on clearance so I showed her where it said "vaild on clearance" on the card and she rang me up. After the coupons I ended up with a shirt for $5 and a bra and a pair of capris for $5. FYI: the 15 of 15 is not good online.

I didn't get this one either, I'll have to ask my sister, she usually gets them ever since she bought me a gift card there.

I did get a 20% off your entire purchase for in store use, it came as a "thank you" for my recent on-line order during that Bra/panty deal. I also still have 1 of the $25 gift cards from the holiday's when if you spent so much you got them. I gotta go shop now!!!

• 2 weeks later...