LNT Wooden Play Kitchen $25 (reg $99)

Camkian

I was in my local Linens n Things today and noticed a bunch of toys on clearance, included was a pink retro-style wooden play kitchen which was marked down to $25 (regular price was $99). Did not pick it up though, as I have 2 boys, but it looked really cute. I could not find it on their website, but if you are wondering what it looks like, just search ebay for:

NIB Wooden Retro Pink Vintage Kitchen Stove Sink

I bought one last night. My husband put it together and it is the cutest thing! It is on the short side, but for that price I plan to add some wood legs to it. This is the info I got off the box: 45672815941 CFK Kitchen ST 19' X 28'. Good luck!

Darn!!! I looked all over for these before Christmas. The one place I never thought of was LNT. I would have paid the 99.00 for it. There isnt any on line (unless I go to ebay)and the LNT close to me doesnt have them. These are adorable!!

I bought one last night. My husband put it together and it is the cutest thing! It is on the short side, but for that price I plan to add some wood legs to it. This is the info I got off the box: 45672815941 CFK Kitchen ST 19' X 28'. Good luck!

Where are you located? Are there any stores in Texas or Oklahoma that may still have these (anyone know?)