Military - Free admission to Sea World/Busch Gardens - all of 2007

sagesage

Thanks to Chaser30 at FW for this great deal for our military families:

Anheuser-Busch has done this for several years now. Good through the end of the year, free admission to any of the AB parks for military members and up to three dependents.

Details:

- Complimentary admission for active duty military representing all five service branches, active members of a reserve or National Guard unit, and/or up to three direct dependants.

- Valid for one complimentary single-day admission per person, per year, to one of the following Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks:

o SeaWorld Orlando, San Diego, or San Antonio

o Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Williamsburg

o Sesame Place

o Water Country USA

o Adventure Island

- Offer valid between 1/1/2007 and 12/31/2007. Operating days and hours vary by park. Please check with specific park for current operating schedule. :gdmilitary:

Link:

http://www.herosalute.com/

Guest ashbyyokosuka

we've used this at Busch Gardens in VA.

moving to San Diego this summer and CAN'T WAIT to use it--i was worried it was going to run out before we moved!!! Hopefully they will keep this up next year too.

I know a lot of military people who appreciate this! (us included)

I have to agree...we've used it every year so far at both Busch Gardens and Sea Wordl...we just went to Seaworld Orlando and I was touched that the trainer for Shamu had all those who served in the military stand up while everyone clapped at the beginning of his show...it brought tears to my eyes...think this is now the third or fourth year they've had this. I wish Disney had something like this! Speaking of Disney...we have a friend who has a friend working at Disney and they get a certain # of passes a year and towards December..it's either use or lose them...my friends take advantage of this every December! Sigh...I wish I knew someone who worked at Disney!

We did this last year at Seaworld in Orlando, it was very nice. I really wish though that Disney and Universal would do their militart salute again. We went to Disney twice when they offered the Active duty member a free 5 day parkhopper and 5 day parkhoppers for up to 5 family members were 99 dollars each. That was a really great deal but they only offered it 2 years. Maybe they will do it again sometime in the future