Bath & Body Works 50-75% off

Pilar Hansen

yep! ppl are buyin by bags! :D pretty much everythin in store is at least 50% off...

and just somethin with the lotions... i was readyin the label of the two lotions that was on sale for $5 each... the tubed one is accauly marked as 8 fl oz/226 mL, and the bottled lotion is marked same 8 fl oz but with 236 mL. There is a 10 mL difference! Although this is not that big of a deal and most likely they don't have all the senses in both type of container.. but its somethin good to know;)

I was just coming to post about this week's deal. I am down to only 2 hand soaps left, so I guess I will go stock up again. I love the Anti-bacterial hand soaps.

Just to edit neliak's post, it's 5 for $15, works out to $3 each.

Sometimes in the store they are 5/$15 or $4.50 each meaning that you have to buy all 5 to get them for that price. :\ It looks like on the website they are letting you buy them for just $3 each, but I don't know about in-store.

I went to the one in Northpark yesterday finally! Got $106 worth of stuff for $26.52!!!!! I stocked up on all the fragrance oils. Luckily they had my favorite scent (spiced apple rupture) left!

Only mad that they didn't have any of the good body creams/lotions like the Vanilla Bean Noel or even the Very Pomengrate ones...

I stopped in today and picked up one of the red duffle weekender totes for $16.xx--originally $65. That red should stand out from my Girl Scout troop's stuff, so I will finally get MY duffle in MY tent ;-)

They had a lot of items on clearance...if I didn't have to get back to the office, I would have shopped like crazy!

I got a huge pumpkin candle (ceramic holdeer) originally $75 for just under $20!! I loved it but would have never paid $75 for a candle...I am thinking of going back and getting some for october birthdays!! Oh and if you call and tell them how wonderful the employees are at your favorite store they will send you a 20% of you entire order coupon..(they did me anyway). Happy Shopping!!

I got a huge pumpkin candle (ceramic holdeer) originally $75 for just under $20!! I loved it but would have never paid $75 for a candle...I am thinking of going back and getting some for october birthdays!! Oh and if you call and tell them how wonderful the employees are at your favorite store they will send you a 20% of you entire order coupon..(they did me anyway). Happy Shopping!!

$75 for a candle? What in the world? I don't remember seeing anything at BBW for that price...even Neiman Marcus has cheaper candles LOL! What's the brand on that so I can go back today and look for it...

I wanted to ask people about the $5 coupon book that comes in the tote....are the coupons in there actually any good??

They are 6 different coupons that each have different effective dates.

They start 1/22-2/15 10 off a wexler product

2/16-3/4 Buy a scentport and get a new difuser free

3/5-4/1 Free Honeysuckle product of your choice up to 14 dollars with any purchase

4/2-4/22 Free Temptations 3in1 12 dollar value with 10 dollar purchase

4/23-5/14 Free signature collection of your choice up to 14 dollar value with any purchase

5/15-6/3Y our choice True Blue spa free with any 10 dollar purchase up to 16 dollar value

HTH

D

scored today-bought a really cute Goldie pink pocketbook for $12.50(orig.$50). kids bought pear lotions cheap and ALL of those awesome boxed soaps (like robin's eggs, poodles, etc) were $20 down to $5-got for gifts for next year-these are to die for-I would never actually use them to wash my hands!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

They are 6 different coupons that each have different effective dates.

They start 1/22-2/15 10 off a wexler product

2/16-3/4 Buy a scentport and get a new difuser free

3/5-4/1 Free Honeysuckle product of your choice up to 14 dollars with any purchase

4/2-4/22 Free Temptations 3in1 12 dollar value with 10 dollar purchase

4/23-5/14 Free signature collection of your choice up to 14 dollar value with any purchase

5/15-6/3Y our choice True Blue spa free with any 10 dollar purchase up to 16 dollar value

HTH

D

Not too bad! I will try to see if I can buy the book this week..

$75 for a candle? What in the world? I don't remember seeing anything at BBW for that price...even Neiman Marcus has cheaper candles LOL! What's the brand on that so I can go back today and look for it...

oh..i don't know the brand..it is boxed and put away...they are 90% off this week though...7.50!!! a lady bought 10 today and now my store is out :(