Cruise out of NY

My husband and I have never cruised before but we are thinking of doing it as our family vacation. We want to go out of NYC as its an hour and a half away instead of spending the money on airfare... we arent picky on destinations... but it has to have a kids camp type thing (our kids will be 10, 8, 6 and 4 when we want to go... preferrably this summer so they dont miss school) or any time where its not the beginning of the school year. Any websites? Best cruise line to go on? Since there are 6 of us... we need to do it as inexpensively as possible! Steph

We've sailed out of Bayonne, NJ a couple of times with Royal Carribean, it really was nice

and I know that RCCL generally provides bus transportation to their customers. We

live in SE Mass and we got free transportation to and from NJ...very nice service.

They load your luggage and then they give all your stuff to the cruise staff to load

on board. We did an awesome cruise that was Haiti (RCCLS private island getaway),

Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and the Bahamas..it was a fantastic deal. I think $600 pp

including all taxes etc. We went in September of 04. We used www.cruisesinc.com

and they were awesome!! Good Luck