Best Buy Giftcard -- Help!

I had ordered a $15 BB GC as an xmas present around Dec 12 and never received it in the mail. I called BB and asked them to cancel my order, and they credited my cc back.

This weekend, I received the missing GC in the mail and I checked its balance. The $15 is there. Sooooo, what do I do? Do I use it? Do I be nice and call them up and have them cxl it?

TIA

all depends how guilty you will feel-if no guilt, use it. Guilt can fester and sometimes come back to haunt! I would probably................... take a poll in my family. Oh I know, call them and explain the situation without acknowledging yourself and see what they say. If they have no qualms about it, then go for it!!!

I did check the balance online, and the cash is in there. It is the original gift card (the packing slip says 12/12/06).

Ooooh, I'm TORN! I just don't want to get in trouble at the store if I use it. I will ask around...

Thanks for the posts!

I would call - the only thing you have to lose is a $15 card that you never really paid for.

Besides, if they do in fact tell you to go ahead and keep the card, you will feel a lot better spending it knowing that you did the right thing, rather than just spending the card, and feeling bad about it later. :angel1: