Office Depot $5 off $5+ purchase

ObiRich

I went to our Office Depot and picked up a 12 pack of Foray stick pens($5.79)- figured I'd get them for .79 + tax. When I got to the register, they rang up $2.59- I had to go back and get another box to reach the $5.00 minimum. Once they were rung up, I paid .20 for two- 12 packs of pens!:eyepoppin

The man in front of me bought a box of 3 reams of paper for $9.99 and paid $5.xx after tax and the coupon! I told the cashier- "bummer that was a good deal too, but I needed the pens".... she told me to wait ten minutes and I could use another coupon-- they had a stack of 100 on the counter!!! Ended up being a good day at Office Depot.

I think I'm going to get the 25 pk of DVD+RW on sale for $7.99, then apply the $5 coupon. That's a great price!!

I doubt they'll let you use the coupon since OD considers media to be "technology", which is explicitly excluded in this coupon.

I purchased BOGOF storage containers for my January organization attempts. Great deal! My husband purchased the refill for his planner and used a $5.00 coupon. Thank you for the post! I might not have noticed the coupon if it had not been mentioned here.

We used 3 coupons -- the cashier even let me have 2 orders -- back to back.

DD wanted to use hers for a mouse pad. I did not realize mouse pads were technology - pretty low tech if you ask me, but the cashier saw it was clearly for her (had dogs all over it!) and she let her use the coupon.

I got the 4 for $10 boxes of 100 file folders on the front page of the ad. That's 400 file folders and only paid $5 + tax. I call that stocking up. I need to redo my filing cabinet. In a separate order got a nice pocket calendar for a couple of bucks and picked up two more coupons to go back later this afternoon. :D

I used today to buy 2 leap pad cartridges, and a at& t cordless headset for telephone. All of these items were on clearance and I ended up only paying $1.06!!!! I think she was not supposed to use on those items but oh well...The best deal I received today!!!