Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Patience is a virtue.

Eurica Pronto vac $25, Black N Decker Scrubber $9, Waterpick $0 Homemedic spa sounds $12. baby learn to swim ring $7.

PLEASE STOP ME!! It's not even BF and I have soooo many gifts already stocked for Christmas I could open my own store.:yup:

Hey I know the feeling.. its pretty bad when friends, family and neighbors all tell you that you could open your own target in the basement... then I think you know you're a clearance shopper.. :)

I was also told by a manager, 90% wednesday but it was still early in the day so i went on and pick up stuff as they were adding to the shelf, will go back tomorrow to pick the things I wanted but weren't must haves. there were 2 1/2 aisles of costumes, 1 1/2 aisles and 2 end caps candy,1 full aisle and a half of decorations, napkins, plates, drinks and other stuff scattered in with other clearance

I did get these as soon as she put them out, and she still had more boxes of stuff in the back 25 ct playdoh 1.24

glad zip bags .74

20 ct snickers and 20 ct twix full size bars 2.74 (a whole end cap was still left)

15 ct willy wonka full size assortment 2.xx

glad press and seal

also got:

tshirts 1.50

oven and rotisserie cooker 24.98

girls seperates(skirts,tops,jackets,jeans) 3.24

ritz bits .88

various Wii games 13.xx

various GameCube games 13.xx

wii pack with memory card & holder, 12 games case and controller grips 12.xx

snow white and a bella costume dress 6.00

left lots to get tomorrow but won't fret if I don't make it,although I would like to get one of the kiddie dance mats (disney or strawberry shortcake) for 13.x8) but was alot left will see if goes down to 75% also one of the karaoke games with microphone. they had so many games clearanced for each platform, gonna be some happy gamers this year.

Do you know which WII games by any chance

BABY CLEARANCE!!

At all the stores in MI they are clearancing out the "Graco Family Tree" set which includes: Pack and Play, Lovin Hug, Highchair, Snugride Carseat, Carseat Seperate Base, Duoglide Stoller and glider... I want to think there's more, but I cant remember them all..

There is a new "Family Tree" set - which isnt on clearance - its all the old version - which is cuter and nicer looking than the new set!

I found some for 30% and a few for 50% - depending where you go...

Heck if they go 75% off - if might make a nice shower gift - especially if you only pay 20$ instead of 80!

The ones I saw: Tiger Woods PGA 2007, Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer, Medal of Honor Vanguard...

I know theres a few more.. but thats what I can remember from my stores in MI.. and I check about 7 of them throughout the week..

what colors are the .74 washcloths? are they seasonal or regular merchandise?

They might be the halloween ones.. they are orange and black.. normally 4.99

They also could be the halloween printed ones (2 white, 2 black, 2 orange) normally 4.99

Or they might be the ones in the domestics area (towels and linens).. I know they had some that were Fieldcrest and some Target ones 75% off..

They might be the halloween ones.. they are orange and black.. normally 4.99

They also could be the halloween printed ones (2 white, 2 black, 2 orange) normally 4.99

Or they might be the ones in the domestics area (towels and linens).. I know they had some that were Fieldcrest and some Target ones 75% off..

Unless I am mistaken, they are the ones in the domestics area. Target sells them every season and changes the colors. There are 12 of them tied together with a piece of cloth ribbon. They aren't really nice and soft, but they are functional.

The ones I saw: Tiger Woods PGA 2007, Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer, Medal of Honor Vanguard...

I know theres a few more.. but thats what I can remember from my stores in MI.. and I check about 7 of them throughout the week..

I also saw Meet the Robinsons and Spongebob for Wii 30% off :)

I dont know if I'm just bad at looking at the end caps, or theres somethin wrong with my target. cause i never see deal like i've been reading on here.

Depends a little on where you are. Some areas only have one Target or are in a very high traffic area, and the deals sell out quickly at higher prices. Though I have a lot of friends who look right past the deals. Since you are new, it would be a good idea to go into your profile and add your location info. At least your state if you don't want to share your city.

what colors are the .74 washcloths? are they seasonal or regular merchandise?

At our store they were pink/white/beige/brown bundled together with a ribbon. There were 3 of each color. They have since restocked with different colored washcloths at full price. The clearance washcloths were those specific colors on sale for 74 cents.

it is in the october thread. they marked down some kitchenaid mixers 75%.

Kitchenaid 4.5-qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer - White (KSM100PSWW) Reg. $239.99 75% off Now $59.99 DCPI 072-04-1490

there were also red kitchenaid items ... a blender & toaster, but I never could find those. The mixer is still full price online.. both the ones I found were mixed with the new ones on the shelf.. Goodluck!

I've put them up so excuse me if names get twisted but i think they will be close enough lol:

Wii:

Ant Bully

Madden NFL 07

Meet the Robinsons

Tiger Woods PGA

Grim Adventures of Billy and Mindy

Ice Age (not sure if I got this for wii or gamecube)

Medal of Honor

Need For Speed Carbon( had bought previously so bought it again, will return w/higher receipt)

all were 13.98 or less

Spongebob 20.x8

I'm sure there were a couple of more but I can't remember.

Also in the Gamecube(wii compatible, I hear):

Dora the Explorer and the Purple ?

Super Monkey Ball 2

Super Mario Sunshine

Sims Pet 2

Sonic ??

Again sure there were more, with 5 kids we have just about all the game systems so it was hard to not come out without all the other deals they had for the GBA and PS2. didnt mention but they did have PSP,xbox, DS and PS3 clearanced too.

Waverly towels on clearance...bath size are $3.98. Halloween still at 75% (yesterday) but I bought a bunch of Dots candies for the Girl Scout troop to use in decorating Gingerbread houses, 49 cents a bag, and some Hershey's Kissables. Starbursts for DD, too. And I found those 3-D Cookie Cutters, DD loves them and it was the last box so I didn't want to take a chance on not getting them.

It is 90% off at Madison, TN. We went this morning, and my trunk is loaded down! I got martini mix for $.59, napkins for $.29, a talking pirate skull for $1.49 and a talking witch head in a globe for $1.99.

OOoooOO....I wonder if it's that way in Antioch one also. I'm going to check it out at lunch. :)

You guys ROCK!! I am so glad I finally started poking around this site! I got a TON of .74 washcloths here too. AND I noticed in BABY they have those new Graco Lovin' Hugs swings for 49.99....which is 50% off, and they were going like hotcakes! Since they go up to 30 lb weight, I finally got ds a swing!

Did anyone buy any of those black glittery plates from Target's Halloween section? I need more, I could only find 8 dessert size, and 3 lunch size. I really need more dessert size. If you can spare any, I'm certainly willing to buy them from you and pay the shipping.

90% off in Lewisville, Texas this morning!!! :D

I got 4 glass candy dishes with candy corn in them - 2 pumpkins, a witch and a ghost for

.49/each;

Jones lemon soda - 3 - 4packs for .13/each;

A pair of halloween socks that blink for .49;

a package of Russell Stover candy for .25.

grand total of $3.78 :eyepoppin

Lots of small costumes left, lots of martini glasses and Darth Vadar helmets with candy in them.

Would loved some washcloths but couldn't find any at my store. All they had were the new Christmas colors.