Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Clearance was almost non existant at my store but I did come away with one great deal. I picked up the Presto Professional griddle. Orig $34.99 for $4.24. I've never seen a mark up that low before, that's about 88% off. :eyepoppin

I need one of those bad cause ours just broke and we used it every weekend for breakfast. If you have the DCPI that would be great! TIA

Clearance was almost non existant at my store but I did come away with one great deal. I picked up the Presto Professional griddle. Orig $34.99 for $4.24. I've never seen a mark up that low before, that's about 88% off. :eyepoppin

WOW...what a deal....thanks so much, I've been watching for over a year, have found some awesome deals thanks to all your posts!!!!

In Ohio...so I can't wait to start sharing :)

Yes, I said that too. I don't know if Brad reads this message board much, but it would be nice to get a nice little piece on the juice boxes added somewhere. They are always 10 packs, but never the OJ. They are usually Apple, Grape or Punch. They usually stock 15 packs and they have a big 15 on the front. These don't say 15 or 10, so they stand out somewhat when you look. They are sometimes in behind the other packs, too. But they show up randomly, and you have to check every time you go if you hope to find them. I find them about once a month, but sometimes more or less often.

Thanks guys. Now I know what I am looking for. I was so jealous for so long. HA HA

I found gba games for $3 and change on saturday on a end cap in electronics. I can't remember what they were ( already wrapped them) something with like 3 games on them.

Thats awesome. Im jealous. We bought DS and DD GBA this year. I will have to check it out. Thanks

Thanks guys. Now I know what I am looking for. I was so jealous for so long. HA HA

I check every time I'm there...and definitely do the happy dance...told my sister about it, don't think she believed me, until she was with me...and I scanned them.....she started telling all kinds of people...I told her to be quite :tongue1:

Guest Macrossmaster

The Little Giant ladder system was 50% off for $99.98 (092 06 0100). Does anyone know if it's been at 50% for awhile? There was only two so I'm trying to decide if I should just get it now if it's not going to 75% for a couple of more weeks.

That's the steal of the year right there. Those babies are normally 300 and UP! Where are you located again? I may need to do some driving...;)

That's the steal of the year right there. Those babies are normally 300 and UP! Where are you located again? I may need to do some driving...;)

Thank you! Thats what I've been telling DH. He's been wanting one for over a year now and I found that deal and he's not interested. He wants the taller ladder :rolleyes: . It pains me to have to pass this one up!

I'm a Cincy shopper too. Do you go to the Fields Ertel store? It takes them forever to mark down stuff. I find better deals at Tri-County.

Actually, I find better deals at Cox & Tylersville in West Chester or RT 4! Cause Fields Ertel does take along time/but I think its because its such a busy area.

Where are you located?

In my ongoing quest to get everyone to simply update their profiles with their location so we can stop asking this question, I'll say it again: It sure is helpful if you at least indicate your state or county if not your city in the profile. To update your profile, just click on Control Panel above and then Edit Profile.

Houston Westheimer/Fondren:

Pink M&Ms---$1.34

2-pk of hair color that's been on clearance for a while [can't think of the brand]--$1.98

Nature Made Vitamins 2-pk -various-50% to 75% off

2-pk of Old Spice Body Wash--$2.98

Jello Instant Pudding [large box]--48¢

Market Pantry Pasta Sauce--52¢

There were some other grocery items on clearance.

Actually, I find better deals at Cox & Tylersville in West Chester or RT 4! Cause Fields Ertel does take along time/but I think its because its such a busy area.

Oh I have to ask. I' moving back up to Fairfield in a month and a total Target coupon addict. How coupon friendly are all the targets around there? From fairfield I know there are about 6 that are pretty close. I know the one over off bypass 4 that is pretty new and tricounty I need to figure out where all the other ones are :) Thanks so much. I only have one tiny target here so having more is so exciting lol. I'm such a dork

M&M's are on sale this week for $2.00 a bag (both regular and holiday.)

Use 2 of the $1.00 off coupons from the Target Generator and combine it with the manufacturer's coupon from Sunday paper for $1.00 off 2 bags.

$2.00 in target coupon combined with the $1.00 manuf. coupon makes them 50 cents a bag. That's a pretty good deal.

Use 2 of the $1.00 off coupons from the Target Generator and combine it with the manufacturer's coupon from Sunday paper for $1.00 off 2 bags.

$2.00 in target coupon combined with the $1.00 manuf. coupon makes them 50 cents a bag. That's a pretty good deal.

Thats an awesome deal.. Now I want to go back to Target for some :)

You could also get some free M&Ms if you use the coupons on the clearanced "Pink" M&Ms [tied to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure promotion]. As I mentioned above, they were $1.34 at one of my Targets. They had both the plain and peanut 14 oz. bags.

I completely forgot about the Tylersville road store. :cheesy: I'll have to make a trip up there this weekend. I used to work off of Cincy-Dayton and stopped at that Target during my lunch break all the time.

Where is the Rt 4 location? I don't think I've ever been there.

Guest caminitorinaldo

San Deigo, CA:

i got xbox 360 Rise of the Silver Surfer game for 9.98

and a DS Lite That's So Raven game for 10.48