Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I found those bulbs too! The other type is called an allium. I'm giving the bulbs as christmas gifts this year.

They still have a wide selection of bulbs at our store, but they are only 30% off! I am hoping to get them 75% and give them as gifts too. Plenty of time to chill them before giving.

I bought a slew of pumpkin buckets last night at .09 a piece. I had ds16 throw them up in the attic for next year. That is one less thing to buy next year for the daycare kids :)

I really need to read slower! I thought you said you had Ds "throw up" in them. I thought wow for 9¢, no need to wash out the garbage can, just toss them, kinda smart, but small opening, lol. Gross, sorry!! Had to re-read and realized what you said!

I really need to read slower! I thought you said you had Ds "throw up" in them. I thought wow for 9¢, no need to wash out the garbage can, just toss them, kinda smart, but small opening, lol. Gross, sorry!! Had to re-read and realized what you said!

:lmao: I guess it would make you do a double take.

they have the light up mcqueen (The big one) for $10.98 & the 2 pack of rip stick races for the same price - did not buy though - hoping they get lower

they also hadd the doc hudson, the mcqueen with the white tires & ramone die cast cars in the halloween case for .49 - the only halloween part is the box!!

Ours were $7.48 at our Target

OMG! Too funny - that's exactly what I was thinking!!!

Yesterday at Target I purchased a NFL Offically Licensed Tailgate Toss for $22.00 orig $88.00. A Boys 7-12 yrs old Right Handed Golf Club set for $12.93 orig $65.00 and two pairs of 180s Ear Warmers for $3.49(as is rectangular orange and white label) orig $14.99 I think they may have gotten in the wrong upc or packaging, because the packages were unopened and they are in perfect condition.

Yesterday at Target I purchased a NFL Offically Licensed Tailgate Toss for $22.00 orig $88.00. A Boys 7-12 yrs old Right Handed Golf Club set for $12.93 orig $65.00 and two pairs of 180s Ear Warmers for $3.49(as is rectangular orange and white label) orig $14.99 I think they may have gotten in the wrong upc or packaging, because the packages were unopened and they are in perfect condition.

Do you have a DPCI for the golf set? Sounds like something for my Godson. He's only almost 3 but he's gone through the plastic ones and loves them so much that his Mom wants to get him a real set!

I went to my Target last night and here's a few things I found (hopefully these haven't been posted yet).

Pantene shampoo-$5.xx... It's the big bottles with a trial size bottle of conditioner.

Thanksgiving stuff-There were a lot of cute things that I was thinking of getting but I'm hoping the price goes lower in the next few days. I found little toothpicks with leaves attached to them (these would be super cute on appetizers), plates, leaf decorations (I was thinking of putting these randomly on our Thanksgiving Day table), invitations, and plate holders. These were at 30%.

Wheat Chex-$2.08... I'm hoping these go lower because I have a coupon for $1 off two and it would be great to make chex mix for Thanksgiving.

Kool Aid packets-Lemon for 11 cents each

Pink Dysons were down to I think 30% yesterday. Little Giant Ladder still at 15% when I checked Monday.

Has anyone else seen this.. I am just about excited to run there and see if my local targets are at 30%... That would almost make me want to buy one.. :)

Picked up a screened in tent thingy (sorry not a big camper) It looks like an ez up with screen walls...it was $25. If DD's Girl Scout troop doesn't need, my sister wants it. For that price, I knew one of them would want it ;-)

Dollar Spot was really popular--not on clearance, but some cute 'stuff'. Baby's First Christmas Stockings, baby holiday tees, bibs, some soft toys, holiday socks, holiday mittens all in infant/toddler sizes. They were really cute! I picked up some headbands for DD and some hair barrettes, too. The $1 was so much cheaper than those fancy clips usually go for, I was happy.

Found 9 MM at our new Target plus had coupons plus the trident fum .24 and had BOGO coupons (10 of them) so .12 a pack

Where do you find the MM and how much as they usually? I am new to Target clearance shopping? But I do need MM. HA HA. I need many by next saturaday.

Where do you find the MM and how much as they usually? I am new to Target clearance shopping? But I do need MM. HA HA. I need many by next saturaday.

Very very hard to find in most locations. They are packaged together in plastic and not supposed to be sold off the shelf, but individually in the cafe part. They dont have the reg outter packageing so when they scan it hits on one of the individual boxes upcs and charges you the price of a single serving box out of the cafe.

We really need a sticky explaining this to all the newbies, since this question is asked so much

Good luck everyone out there searching for the MM's