Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Check out the candy at the checkout lanes. Heres what I found:

Juicey Fruit big packs .24 each (18 sticks or 24...whatever that large pack is)

Trident White Gum- regular flavor : .24 each

Baby Bottle pops: .24

milk duds .14 each

mike and ike candies .14 each

Trident Fire gum .24 each

Tons of varieties of mints: .40 each

Not bad to put away for stockings- gum/mints/baby bottle pops.

Halloween stuff 90% off here, too. Bought a Thomas the Train and a Spiderman costume for $1.99 each. My boys were excited!

LOL I bought the Thomas too, I was thinking of putting them in the Toys For Tots box?

Anyone, do you think it would be a fun gift for that or ? I can just keep it till next Halloween too

Ours is 90% too. I was so excited... No candy left, but lots of shirts and small costumes. Got 2 for my dd for $2.99 each orginnally they were $29.99. T-shirts for .60 and some leggings for dd for .40. Also got in on some of the gum at the check lanes.:D

90% off at Bloomington, IN and Greenwood, IN Targets

I am completely bummed because i can't post pictures. It keeps asking for a URL thing but I just have the picture saved under "My Documents - My pictures." It is a candle holder that was black with frosted white panels with an elegant design on 3 of the 6 panels. I was able to get them for 75% off at the Avon and Plainfield (Indiana) target but can't find anymore. I need 4 more for my wedding reception!

Kitchenaid 4.5-qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer - White (KSM100PSWW) Reg. $239.99 75% off Now $59.99 DCPI 072-04-1490

there were also red kitchenaid items ... a blender & toaster, but I never could find those. The mixer is still full price online.. both the ones I found were mixed with the new ones on the shelf.. Goodluck!

If anyone in Capital District area - Upstate NY find this machine, can you please PM or Email me! My Clifton Park store hasn't marked it down and when I checked Saratoga, their clearance was non existant! If I can find it, it will be one of my X mas presents to myself!

In case you hadn't heard, Aquadots have been recalled. The chemical coated on the balls turn into the "date rape" drug when ingested and several children have gone into comas. I just bought two yesterday at Target after seeing the great deal in the toy catalog for free refill packs with purchase. Will be promptly returning them tomorrow, I hope they take them all off the shelves.

I went to Target after work tonight. Couldn't believe there was anything left.

4 Hello Kitty round halloween white fabric pails- .80 will work great for easter baskets

Tshirts, pants & socks

Fall round balls to hang from windows , box of 3- 1.29 reg 12.99

2 Barbie's frend Kelly dolls .49

Crayola boxed cookie making sets-.39- will decorate with turkies for Thanksgiving with the kids

Snickers

Napkins & plates

Also as always my free juice & more Polly pockets;)

In case you hadn't heard, Aquadots have been recalled. The chemical coated on the balls turn into the "date rape" drug when ingested and several children have gone into comas. I just bought two yesterday at Target after seeing the great deal in the toy catalog for free refill packs with purchase. Will be promptly returning them tomorrow, I hope they take them all off the shelves.

Now this is absolutely ridiculous.............. why in the world would they use that substance on ANYTHING.. especially toys. I am beginning to think we need to start getting out the clothespins to make little dolls and start making our own playdoh !!!! Geeez... what is NEXT!!!!

Now this is absolutely ridiculous.............. why in the world would they use that substance on ANYTHING.. especially toys. I am beginning to think we need to start getting out the clothespins to make little dolls and start making our own playdoh !!!! Geeez... what is NEXT!!!!

I have to agree, why even use that chemical?? and in toys?? come on, common sense people...duh

I hit the mother load tonight! I have to drive over an hour for the good Target, so I wait until the great days.

I bought 20-30 costumes for Christmas gifts for the kids. They get more play out of them than toys.

Power rangers misc toys (in Halloween) from .29-.79 each

Pirates of the Carribbean pack (Halloween)-quite gross stuff, shrunken head, bloody fingers, etc. .99

assorted Halloween make-up kits .49

t-shirts and leggings .40-.60 each

Game Cube- Madascar- 3.96

Disney Mix Clip 7 (just the card) - 2.98

Kool Aid single serve packs- 16 count 1.27

6 cans Campbells soup

2 12 packs of Pepsi

4 jugs of Motts apple Juice

4 packs of Oreos

2 bottles of Ragu sauce

8 Hershey's Cacao Bars -.29

I'm not sure what else!!! All for $46.xx with coupons.

They had a basketball goal that was $109 for $24.xx, and several GBA games for $7 each.

The few Wii games on the list were ringing up $25-$30. The guy was sort of aggravated when I made him open up the case and scan them all.

We had some in that range as well that were in the case. the $13 games were on an end with other clearance items in electronics.The GBA games here were the same $13 as well with a few for 9.98. For 3.98 I may have to go back.

All our clearance games were also on the end cap--not locked up--but none marked down that far yet. The one Wii game they did have a lot of was the Tiger Woods 2007 golf game...but the others were maybe 1, 2 or 3 of a title....so it will be hit or miss to see what's left at next markdown...

I can finally contribute to this post. Memphis, TN stores have their items at 90% and I was able to get godson some t-shirts (Halloween) for .60, plastic bowls for .19, candles .29, and two orange totes for .49. GREAT BUYS!

:)

WELCOME!!! :g_hello: I am in Memphis as well. Which stores do you shop?

Thanks for this info I would not have thought to look in other sections of the store. I went yesterday and they had a bunch of halloween in the scrapbooking aisle that was ringing up 90% off. I got a big pack of paper, lots of jolee stickers, a sparkle alphabet pack, and a paint and stamp set by makin memories. The most I paid was 1.99 for the paint set everything else was between .39 and .69. I also managed to pick up a few halloween decorations. Usually Target is a mob scene when it goes 90% off but there weren't too many people there this year.

This might have been mentioned... but I've found lots of cute scrapbooking embellishments/papers (Halloween themed) IN the scrapbooking aisle. Of the few stores I visited last night, none of them had these items in the Halloween clearance aisle, but they are ringing up at 75% off. If you like to scrapbook, you might check for them. Many of the Jolee's Boutique dimensional stickers and cute rhinestone candy corn and "Halloween" written in rhinestones. I don't know if the stuff is 90% today or not. I haven't gone out. I went last night without my kiddos and figured it was worth paying the extra 15% to shop in peace-- even if stuff might be marked down again today! LOL

There is an 800 number to call and receive a new toy but the circuits have been busy all morning.

Here is the link for all the info about the recall and what to do.

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml08/08074.html

Kitchenaid 4.5-qt. Ultra Power Stand Mixer - White (KSM100PSWW) Reg. $239.99 75% off Now $59.99 DCPI 072-04-1490

there were also red kitchenaid items ... a blender & toaster, but I never could find those. The mixer is still full price online.. both the ones I found were mixed with the new ones on the shelf.. Goodluck!

Thanks for posting this!!!:gdthums: I found one today:woot2: . My mom has been wanting one. She is SOOOOO excited!!!!:multi: It was less than $65.00 with tax. The lady that checked me out was sooo MAD:mad: when I told her there wasn't another one back there:cool: .

Just out of curiousity, is there any difference in the type of Targets? Greatland vs. Super Target and such. I just can't figure out what the difference is between them except that some have groceries and some don't.

Target Greatlands have a larger sales floor and Super Targets have groceries.

Target's Black Friday Ad is OUT!

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridaySales/Store/Target

Unless Target has changed how they stock things... usually you can go in a couple days ahead of Black Friday; buy what you want and then go back for a price adjustment at your leisure on Black Friday when it's not so busy. I think (but am not sure) that Walmart just keeps its Black Friday items in the back until the actual day, which can be a pain for those of us who have no interest in standing in lines at 4 a.m.

I have to agree, why even use that chemical?? and in toys?? come on, common sense people...duh

I was going to pick some of those up for my 5 year old, but I figured my 2 yr old would have ended up with some in his mouth. That was before I knew about the recall. Thats BS. These toys should be safer.

A great big THANK YOU to whoever posted info about Halloween scrapbooking supplies being in the regular scrapbooking aisle and not in with the regular Halloween stuff.

I got lots of stuff this afternoon all at 90% off.

Papers, stickers, craft kit, make your own wreath, paint your own stamps, etc., plus 2 Leaf Garden Stakes from another area of the store.

Total with tax was $15.41.

Gosh, I love this message board! :D

The 3lb bags of apples are .99 at SuperTarget - .75 Target coupon = .25 a bag!!! And the apples are good, especially the smaller gala apples which are perfect size for kid's lunches.

I looked for these today and could not find them!!!I was unsure which bags were possibly reduced/on sale:confused: