Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Which number would that be?? I have the receipt...Just wanted to know which number you need and where its located??

The 6 digit number on the receipt or on the red sticker is helpful. Even just the pattern name will give me something to go on. I checked two different patterns today and they were both $81.49. Thanks savvybuys!

I thought only my kids threw out silverware by mistake - but why can't I ever get them to throw out the plastic silverware....hmmm.

It's all a plot to drive us nuts. They ALWAYS throw the plastic stuff and paper plates in the sink. Even empty juice boxes but the real things, nope...in the garbage they go. I think they want to see how far they can push before the steam shoots out of my ears like on tv.

I did very well at the 75% off section today.

Teen Titans costume: $4.99

Infant sleeper: $1.99

Chocolate marshmellows: $.24

I also found Boys size 8 pajamas on clearance for $4.24. There are 2 full pairs of pajamas on there and they are on a hanger with all 4 pieces.

Also got 2 t-shirts for my baby (size 18mos) for $1.48 each

All in all, a great day shopping clothing/Halloween clearance!

The 6 digit number on the receipt or on the red sticker is helpful. Even just the pattern name will give me something to go on. I checked two different patterns today and they were both $81.49. Thanks savvybuys!

The number on the sticker is 200-070054

Name is Oneida Portfolia Service for 8 45pcs....Wordsworth is the pattern I believe..HTH!

What state do u live in oline assistan? Maybe ur to blame for my great find! LOL!:D

Ahh...that question goes back to my pet peeve....it sure would be nice if everyone would put something in their profile to indicate at least what state they are in! It is frustrating to go through the "where are you located" thing all the time. If everyone would just indicate it in their profile, it would save a lot of time....

Okay stepping down from my soap box now:o

Ur absolutely right lovestoshopCA. I updated mine just for u! ;)

Funny, I didn't even notice I left that part blank.

Bless your heart! Thanks, really.

So, anyone betting on 90% tomorrow for Halloween? I have a few Glad bags tucked away, and I sure would like to get them. :yup:

I was at one store yesterday, and they had so little Halloween left that they already had 2 new aisles of Christmas nearly set. That was in the part they call Mini Seasonal, too, not the regular seasonal section. Mini Seasonal is where they have all the candy and small gifts, toys, food gifts and the like. Most of our stores have already got the main seasonal section (where the trees and wrapping paper go) already done, but not many have Mini Seasonal set yet. That is the area I am most interested in for Christmas, so I am anxiously awaiting. I always find some fun stuff there. If there are any Star Wars fans, they had some Star Wars helmet shaped mugs and candy/cookie dishes in there. They had Boba Fett, Darth Vader & a Clone Trooper. All ceramic. I know some guys who would love them.

I updated my profile too. Did anyone say Star Wars? I live with Darth Vader's biggest fans...

Thanks! Yep! Be sure to check the mini-seasonal, then. They had it on the shelf next to the small stocking stuffer toys. They have candy in them. A bit large, but not bad for display. The Boba Fett candy/cookie jar was pretty cool. I might have to get one.

Guest online_assistan

B-U-R-N JEEZ..... I'm still new and just trying to get 100 posts in and I would put my own pic up with my info...

FROM --> NEBRASKA ;)

I know target in michigan.. sometimes they put any halloween items down the smith and hawken aisle.. I found tons of the "autumn" stuff in that aisle.. not even touched and 75% off :) I was so excited.. Plus Smith and Hawken stuff is 30-75% off anyways.. I want some of those black crows/birds for my S&H duck collection.. :) They just arent cheap enough for me to buy..

my sister and I drove 60 miles to our nearest target today, since I was going crazy reading about everything everyone is finding. We were dissapointed overall but it did get

a reebok duffel bag reg $24.99 for $6.xx

and a xbox game NBA ballers for $4.xx

There really wasn't much for halloween left at all.

There were a bunch of video games marked down 30% I am hoping for more fairlly soon. so if anyone notices that they a start going down please put it on here.

Got some more candy and Captain Jack Sparrow costume.

Black and Decker scrubber for tile and tub for 9.74 (dcpi 072070206)

Hooded towel

Carving kit for .99

9" pumpkin with light for 1.24

starwars light saber for 1.99 (dcpi 240112999)

Professional Web Easy complete web design studio for 6.24 (dcpi 201 00 0552)

:cool:

yesterday we went to a new store and found that they did have a lot of halloween left, ended up getting a bunch of costumes at 75% off... between $5- 8 each for dd for dress up, may hang onto them till Christmas.. got Fiona, snow white, minnie mouse, jasmine,

found the .74 washcloths, found a milk shake maker marked with a "item not found" barcode for $1.48, found a ice cream maker with the same type barcode for $1.86 ... we certainly don't need them but for under $2 each couldn't pass them up LOL

and we found another Kitchen Aid mixer!! in our search for mine we never even looked at that store cause it is so new, we figured they wouldn't have 1!

so now to decide what to do with it... give as a gift?? or ebay it LOL

This might have been mentioned... but I've found lots of cute scrapbooking embellishments/papers (Halloween themed) IN the scrapbooking aisle. Of the few stores I visited last night, none of them had these items in the Halloween clearance aisle, but they are ringing up at 75% off. If you like to scrapbook, you might check for them. Many of the Jolee's Boutique dimensional stickers and cute rhinestone candy corn and "Halloween" written in rhinestones. I don't know if the stuff is 90% today or not. I haven't gone out. I went last night without my kiddos and figured it was worth paying the extra 15% to shop in peace-- even if stuff might be marked down again today! LOL

This is my first "FIND" post, although I have found many bargains. I found king size fitted 400ct sheets in a beautiful wine color for.....$4.87:eyepoppin ...I bought all 4. I also found packs of 12 washcloths for .74....bought 2of those!

I now have my 15 & 10 yo dd's hitting the perimeters of Target first...lol