Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

There is NO coupon for MM juices. If you find a 10 pack MM juice box then it will ring up as 0.69 cents (Except for Orange juice). Usually they will be in 15 packs but some times you are able to find a 10 pack and you scored;)

I think they are referring to the expired MM coupon from the Target website. Some stores don't notice expired coupons, and this one is higher in value than the cost of the $.69 juice packs.

75% off here luckily my stash was still hidden but scratched the h*ll out of my arm trying to get out from behind the display. I am glad I hid it none of it was left glad bags etc. When do you think 90% we had a new store open 3 weeks ago and they had full stock of Halloween so I think they will have a ton left and it not very busy I think I will go over there tomorrow and hide some stuff. Used Polly pocket and got 3 and used 4 mommy dolls and got them free so $55 worth of free toys:)

75% off here luckily my stash was still hidden but scratched the h*ll out of my arm trying to get out from behind the display. I am glad I hid it none of it was left glad bags etc. When do you think 90% we had a new store open 3 weeks ago and they had full stock of Halloween so I think they will have a ton left and it not very busy I think I will go over there tomorrow and hide some stuff. Used Polly pocket and got 3 and used 4 mommy dolls and got them free so $55 worth of free toys:)

Ok I missed something apparently, What is the mommy dolls coupons???

If anyone is in the niles, oh area, there are some really nice microfiber ottoman's, brown and grey, with storage. They are really nice! I was trying to figure out where I could use it cause it was soo nice. Oh, and the price 75% off regular $79.99 down to $19.99.

and a 45 pc flatware set by Oneida marked $57 (red sticker) but rang up for $15.37. Says on the package for 8..Has knives, forks, spoons etc...

Do you have a # for this? We need new silverware and I think (hope) my kids are old enough to stop throwing them out by mistake but just in case, I don't want to spend too much.

If you just had a new store open, you are going to be very lucky during holiday clearance time for the next year. The years we've had new stores open, they've had 3-4 FULL aisles of Halloween stuff at 90% off. I mean there was so much stuff, it was like nobody had even shopped there. Candy coming out their ears, decorative paper plates/cups, etc... and this was at 90% off. It was so much fun. I'm not sure if it's because, as a new store, they aren't shopped as frequently or if the Powers That Be over order for the new stores... maybe a combination?? Anyway, I just remember getting some really, really nice stuff practically free. Also, make extra sure to check the regular aisles at the newer stores. Sometimes they aren't as great at keeping holiday merchandise grouped where it should be. I got 8 Christmas Barbies and a bunch of Kelly dolls at 90% off one year at a brand new store. It doesn't appear to take them long to figure out that they need to double check that, so take advantage before they figure it out!! I guess it may just depend, but for me, I've gotten so lucky at the new stores (the ones that JUST open or have been open a year or less). I live in a city where we have LOTS of Targets too. Maybe that is the reason?? Good luck!

Do you have a # for this? We need new silverware and I think (hope) my kids are old enough to stop throwing them out by mistake but just in case, I don't want to spend too much.

Which number would that be?? I have the receipt...Just wanted to know which number you need and where its located??

every one wants to know what is the mommy doll coupon? thanks

:D 75% off at Target in Plainfield, IN and Avon, IN.

Found some great frosted white with black elegant detail candle holders. I need a few more but I bought all they had for 75%. Originally $7.99 - Now $1.99.

Pretty good deal...I will be using them as centerpieces for my wedding reception! YAY!

I shop the Avon and Plainfield ones too! Did they have much left?

what are the mommy doll coupons can i know??

I was able to get a bunch of m&m's yesterday 50% off + coupons and am hoping to keep them for a while. How well do they freeze? And if that's possible, how long could I freeze them for? Hoping to keep them until March for dd's bday. Is that too long?

I definitely do not recommend freezing M&M's. First of all, they become very sticky once they are thawed and secondly, you should never freeze chocolate as it changes the texture of it. If you keep them in a cool location (not refrigerated though), they should be okay until March.

Can you post a picture so we can see if we can find them for you? That way you would only have to possibly pay $8.95 flat shipping for how many would fit in a flat rate box.

:D 75% off at Target in Plainfield, IN and Avon, IN.

Found some great frosted white with black elegant detail candle holders. I need a few more but I bought all they had for 75%. Originally $7.99 - Now $1.99.

Pretty good deal...I will be using them as centerpieces for my wedding reception! YAY!

Target went 75% of Halloween today but there was no candy left, just costumes & t-shirts & a few decorations (mostly). I did find toddler sheet sets (Dora, Thomas & some others) for 50% off and I found 3 boxes of Pampers Cruisers for 50% off! The 400 count sheets that are sold each piece separate (flat, fitted, pillow cases) were 75% off.

Anyone else having produce problems at target!

We are going to buy groceries at Target but all there produce was nasty and old and gross. So we ended up at Walmart (my first choice anyway) and there produce was great!

They were so short staffed for a Sunday! they had 8 check lanes open and all of the were 4 deep or more!

supertarget in Newport News 75% off last night. Got 3 large rubbermaid totes for .99cents each. (The target employee told me it was the last box from the storage room) Tons of T-shirts left in the isle where the garden stuff usually is if interested for next year!

Anyone else having produce problems at target!

We are going to buy groceries at Target but all there produce was nasty and old and gross. So we ended up at Walmart (my first choice anyway) and there produce was great!

They were so short staffed for a Sunday! they had 8 check lanes open and all of the were 4 deep or more!

Wow, we have had the opposite problem. We often go to our Super Target just for produce because the produce at Super WM and Kroger and Albertson's is gross most of the time.

Wow, we have had the opposite problem. We often go to our Super Target just for produce because the produce at Super WM and Kroger and Albertson's is gross most of the time.

Yeah, it all depends on the supplier and how much produce a particular store sells. If they have fast turnover, then it will be fresher. If not, yuck! We don't have Super Targets or Walmarts, but our grocery stores are the same way. One store is especially nasty because they are a low end store (bag it yourself) and they buy the lower end of the produce (smaller items, less fresh). You just have to buy where it is best.

what are the mommy doll coupons can i know??

You can find the mommy doll coupons on the Target web site, however the way I read it the coupon is supposed to be good for the Real loving baby only. It is currently 59.99 at Target.

I could be wrong though, does anyone know if you can use it for any of the Mommy Line dolls?

You can find the mommy doll coupons on the Target web site, however the way I read it the coupon is supposed to be good for the Real loving baby only. It is currently 59.99 at Target.

I could be wrong though, does anyone know if you can use it for any of the Mommy Line dolls?

The coupon just says Mommy love doll it doesn't specify size or which doll.

Guest online_assistan
whoa everything was way picked over. I did get some sticky gel leaves to put on my business window for .75 cents. I was kind of bummed the clearance was all picked over and condensed (not just halloween EVERYTHING).

I thought only my kids threw out silverware by mistake - but why can't I ever get them to throw out the plastic silverware....hmmm.