Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

went to 2 targets today and they had hardly anything on clearance. I did pick up 2 of the minutemaid 10 packs of applejuice though for .69 each. I am gonna go tomarrow for the polly pocket sale they have. I checked at the target near by and most of the items had the $5 off coupon on them. So I figure I will go early in the morning and see if they are still there so that I can get them for $2.99 each.

The Coupon Was On Them?? So Cool!! My Printer Is Out Of Ink...

Oh yes, look at the whole section. Some do and some don't. They are peelies that you can use right then and there. Oh, and TRU has them 30% off through today, so you can get a real deal if you happen to go there. I've seen the peelies at TRU & Target.

Oh yes, look at the whole section. Some do and some don't. They are peelies that you can use right then and there. Oh, and TRU has them 30% off through today, so you can get a real deal if you happen to go there. I've seen the peelies at TRU & Target.

My walmart had the peelies on a bunch of them today as well.

Look at what my DH picked up at Target today for 49.96 (not the model, just the jukebox). The kids are going to be so happy! In case someone is wanting to look this up, the item number on the receipt is 008030000 Music System. :cheesy:

Is that the one on their website for $599 WOW!!! I wonder if someone returned it from an online purchase have never seen those at Targets

Ziploc just came out with something along the same lines...I think it is $9.99 in the grocery store.

QUOTE]

Anyone have one of the Ziploc machines? I saw an ad for this in a magazine and DH thought it was more practical than the food saver I picked up. We just have been putting food in freezer bags for years. Thought the food saver was better than that but you guys are giving it such negative reviews maybe I should just buy the ziploc machine and return the other...

I will grab the DCPI from the receipt this evening for the food saver.

I have to agree. I thought I would LOVE it, but I used it a few times and then it sat for 2-3 years. I finally sold it on ebay.

Me too bought the deluxe seal a meal..used it 2x..it is messy and the bags are way too

expensive...it sold at the yard sale for $3.00, including 2 sets of bags:eek:

Went today and found a Tom Tom One GPS system for the car marked down to 129. DH has been wanting one of these since he recently started doing marketing.

That is a great deal!! I paid $174.xx for mine yesterday. They only had 1 left, so I went ahead and bought it. Another Christmas present down!!!

my dh and I have been using a foodsaver for years. We love it. We had one for a couple years and wore it out so two years ago my dh got another one for xmas. Said it was one of the best gifts he'd gotten in awhile. We buy meat and chicken in bulk and then vacuseal in dinner size portions. When its time to make something, we just cut the bag open and defrost in the microwave. Saves a lot of time and money for us.

Ziploc just came out with something along the same lines...I think it is $9.99 in the grocery store.

QUOTE]

Anyone have one of the Ziploc machines? I saw an ad for this in a magazine and DH thought it was more practical than the food saver I picked up. We just have been putting food in freezer bags for years. Thought the food saver was better than that but you guys are giving it such negative reviews maybe I should just buy the ziploc machine and return the other...

I will grab the DCPI from the receipt this evening for the food saver.

I don't have one, but the way I do it, my meat doesn't go bad in the freezer. So the way I look at it now is if it aint broke don't fix it.

I do remove the meat from the store package, repackage it in the freezer Press n Seal in the portions we will eat, then put them in a bigger freezer Zip Loc. I try and get all my stuff as flat as it can be so it fits in my freezer better. I really like the Press n Seal wrap by Glad. FOR ME it is just too much of a PITA to do use a machine that removes the air when I can do it the way I have been.

PLUS I also seem to remember having an issue with getting the heating element to totally melt the plastic on the bags of the foodsaver every time, and if I got any meat juice in the part that was trying to seal it would cause a problem too. But it was 2 yrs ago, it may be different now...And I think the one I have is a Rival, not foodsaver. And yes the bags were expensive...but I would think the one Ziplock is coming out with will be more expensive than the regular Ziplocs.

I don't have one, but the way I do it, my meat doesn't go bad in the freezer. So the way I look at it now is if it aint broke don't fix it.

I do remove the meat from the store package, repackage it in the freezer Press n Seal in the portions we will eat, then put them in a bigger freezer Zip Loc. I try and get all my stuff as flat as it can be so it fits in my freezer better. I really like the Press n Seal wrap by Glad. FOR ME it is just too much of a PITA to do use a machine that removes the air when I can do it the way I have been.

PLUS I also seem to remember having an issue with getting the heating element to totally melt the plastic on the bags of the foodsaver every time, and if I got any meat juice in the part that was trying to seal it would cause a problem too. But it was 2 yrs ago, it may be different now...And I think the one I have is a Rival, not foodsaver. And yes the bags were expensive...but I would think the one Ziplock is coming out with will be more expensive than the regular Ziplocs.

Ahhh...yes, the memories. I had the Seal a Meal too. I just found it frustrating. I usually separate my meat and wrap it in either waxed paper or plastic wrap and then put it in Ziplocs and get as much air out as possible. I didn't like the press n seal, though maybe I ought to give it another try. I think I still have it. I ended up getting a pretty good price on ebay for my used one and an extra couple of rolls of the bags.

The stores I went to this morning had totally reset the small appliance section! There were workers everywhere carrying boxes & restocking.

There are still a few deals left

2 Kitchenaid toasters - red $12, crome $9.98

Microwave $12

Juicer $12

OralB 50% off - coupon for 10-rebate 20 = $20 reg $99

Is that the one on their website for $599 WOW!!! I wonder if someone returned it from an online purchase have never seen those at Targets

I think the one on their website has a spot to place your MP3 player on it. Ours has a MP3 player port in the back so you can still use it. I guess they upgraded the models. They did have one of these at our Target in MN. Most of them are smaller ones, though over the electronics area. It is quite large, taller than our kids (7 and 5). This hadn't been opened, at least I don't think, it was all sealed up pretty well. It was listed at Sears.com for 999.00. Now, I would never pay that price for it, but hey 49.97. That's my kinda deal. The kids are thrilled. Have been dancing and being a "rock band" ever since we got it set up. They can't wait to have a party and have their friends over. We just happened upon the clerk putting it out on the endcap. We were hauling away a bookshelf we found for 85 percent off, and she asked if we wanted to add more to our flatbed cart. We just joked around about it, until my DH took a closer look, and said "we'll take it!" One of our best scores ever. And to think I went in looking for juice boxes and a foodsaver...:eek:

Target coupon generator has coupons for $.75 off of ragu pasta sauce so I printed a bunch and went to the store.

Well they had them on sale for $1. What a catch, I was so excited so I put 9 in my cart. Some for me and some for my mom. Well I get to the register and she only lets me use 5 coupons saying that is the limit. So I asked her to ring them up separately and she wouldn't ,even called a supervisor over. Some young girl comes over and says they will only take 5. Well it's not like the choxie bars that were free, I was still paying $.25 for them. geez.

So Tonight I went back with my mom and gave her 5 coupons and me 5 and we go to pay and the cashier says we can only take 3 but she will do it anyway.

I happened to bring the receipt with 5 on them in case I had a problem.

So I asked her if it changed since this afternoon since that is when I was allowed to buy 5 of them.

I really wish they would tell all the cashiers the same things. These managers just don't communicate well. I am so sick of there inconsistancy.

Until this forum, I refused to shop Target because they wouldn't price match. They old me they told me they had everyday low prices.:no: If it's not on sale or clearance I won't buy it. All of the other stores PM here. Walmart, K mart, Sears, BB, CC, LTN, BBB, HD, Lowes. Some even take other stores coupons.

Last night whole using my 10% off card for my monthly "Target run" I came upon another oops! by Target just like the MM juice one. In the vitamin aisle, they had 3 60-count kids' Target vitamins all shrink wrapped together with an ingredient insert which then scanned for the price that one bottle is normally - $3.50 or so. I was tempted but needed a different kind anyway so I passed. The weird thing was that there weren't even any other single 60-count bottles around that were the same color as these so maybe it was either a new or older item. I also overheard an employee on the phone loudly telling a customer that they absolutely would NEVER hold clearance items. :( It was a big non-stick cookware set (12 piece, I think) half off for $29.99. Sorry I didn't catch the brand but later saw it on an endcap. On the other hand, our Target IS great about coupons - i don't think they've ever questioned anything, not that I've tried any odd stuff. They just ask you when there is a buy this, get that free deal and trust you on whatever you say the price of the free thing is (last night I guessed and cheated myself $.50 - oh well!)

Colleen

'Anyone have one of the Ziploc machines? I saw an ad for this in a magazine and DH thought it was more practical than the food saver I picked up. We just have been putting food in freezer bags for years. Thought the food saver was better than that but you guys are giving it such negative reviews maybe I should just buy the ziploc machine and return the other...'

There is a coupon in the Sunday newspaper for $2.50 one from "Reynolds Handi Vac Starter Kit" Now I am not sure if it was Zip Loc or Reynolds, they look exactly the same. Maybe I got my brands mixed up. But I would swear it was Ziploc I saw before.

The stores I went to this morning had totally reset the small appliance section! There were workers everywhere carrying boxes & restocking.

There are still a few deals left

2 Kitchenaid toasters - red $12, crome $9.98

Microwave $12

Juicer $12

OralB 50% off - coupon for 10-rebate 20 = $20 reg $99

Hi supershopper1,

Can you tell me about the OralB? I have one stashed :rolleyes: and would like to know about the coupon for 10 rebate 20. Where did you find the coupon?

Thanks in advance.

Ok guys, I snagged one of those HP lego sets (Hogwarts Castle) for $22.48 today at my Target! It was still marked down to $66.xx so I scanned it and it was WAY down. I was so excited I had to get it, and I don't have ANY kids! So, if anyone still needs one, PM me and I'll get it to you. Happy Holidays!

The Oralb has a peel off coupon for $20 & there is a $10 coupon pdf on another forum site. It came from a pregnancy site ,some dentists also have them. I tried to copy & paste here but with the other name I cant. Alot of people have been taking the target coupons, since Walgeens & Kmart reciently had them on clearance. Also try LTN they may have rebate coupon there also.

Today found 2 more oral b, Kithchen Aid baking accessories, 2 Tfal irons with auto shutoff, 2 Chicago 12 piece cabraro knife sets, another toaster, wrapping paper.:D

Haas anyone tried the above knives or irons????