Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

The Polaroid i533 goes through batteries like crazy.

I got the camera for my 5 year old daughter because she loves to use my camera. She takes really good pictures. So for her birthday thought how great this would be, well, she has had this camera for 2 weeks and I have changed the batteries 3 times already.

It is fairly simple to use, but the camera is bad on batteries.

Just wanted to let you know.

The Polaroid i533 goes through batteries like crazy.

I got the camera for my 5 year old daughter because she loves to use my camera. She takes really good pictures. So for her birthday thought how great this would be, well, she has had this camera for 2 weeks and I have changed the batteries 3 times already.

It is fairly simple to use, but the camera is bad on batteries.

Just wanted to let you know.

Are you using alkaline or lithium batteries?

They recommend lithium. I bought a pack

of rechargables so I always have another

set ready to go.

Two things. I am watching for the minifridges to go on sale if anyone sees a bargain. Secondly, microwaves. I think I will probably have to wait until black friday for best deal on one.

In MI I saw an Emerson stainless micro for 24.xx at many of the stores I was in and they had a lot of them. But, it might have been only 800 watts, I can't remember as I wasn't really looking for one.

Do you live in a state with scanner laws? Our state makes the stores give us 10 x the amount of the difference up to $5 for scanner errors.

WOW! That'd be nice! What state do you live in? Here in CA it is just store policy at some stores to do something about it. My favorite is Ralphs (Kroger) where they give you the item free.

Hi! Sounds like you're in my area. What Targets are in your range?

I'm in walking distance of the one on La Paz. I'm there most frequently. I don't think too many people know of the new one on Jeronimo so that might be the one to hit on BF. How about you?

Guest online_assistan
I try and hit target once a week so I dont get disappointed when I find nothing new. I will go tomorrow morning bright and early and post back what I find ;) Wish me luck ;) BTW, my husband thinks I am obsessed with this website haha. I guess buying on clearance and being obsessed with that is better then buying it full price... wishful thinking wink wink**

Where the Dora Registers in the regular aisle? My daughter has been bugging me for this forever! Would really love to get one and even the Diego Rescue Center.

They were on an endcap mixed in with other toys that were only 30%. I checked another Target and they are all still full price.

I found an R2 D2 computer laptop game for $4.98 - 75% off today. The only deal I got today.

DH sent me to look at the Star Wars toys and I came this { } close to scanning those. Too bad I didn't. Now I'll just have to go back.... Thanks for the heads up!

DH sent me to look at the Star Wars toys and I came this { } close to scanning those. Too bad I didn't. Now I'll just have to go back.... Thanks for the heads up!

You know, it may not be marked at your store yet. This store marked them earlier than any of the others, so it may still be at a lesser % off.

I went to the local Target today, looked for the Dora registers, they were still the regular price, looked for the Harry Potter Legos, none to be found. Looked at my stash of hidden goodies, still there, but no extra % off, put them back!:yup: And left with a sad, unfilled shopping void!:no: So I'm gathering the kids up and going 7 miles down the FWY to find me some Target shopping satisfaction!!:yup:

I'm in walking distance of the one on La Paz. I'm there most frequently. I don't think too many people know of the new one on Jeronimo so that might be the one to hit on BF. How about you?

That's the one across the street from Mervyns, right? It's hard to see from the fwy, so I tend to forget about it. I'll have to make a trek soon to both!

I'm in the Irvine area. I usually don't go past the Spectrum, but if you see something good in your area let me know (and vice versa)! I've been waiting for those pink electric guitars to hit 75% off.... ;)

Does anyone know when the Halloween stuff goes 30% off? I know the schedule for 50 and 75 percent, but there are some things that I need for a Halloween party this Friday, and I'm thinking that it all should go 30% off soon.... or do they just wait until a COUPLE days before Halloween to do the 30% off? I never pay much attention to that first markdown cause I usually don't waste my time until it goes to 50 or 75%. Given that it all goes 50% off the day after Halloween, I would think they would mark it to 30% at least a few days before. Anyone have any ideas? (I know they have the costumes & accessories marked down right now, but I'm talking about partyware, etc.) Thanks!

Does anyone know when the Halloween stuff goes 30% off? I know the schedule for 50 and 75 percent, but there are some things that I need for a Halloween party this Friday, and I'm thinking that it all should go 30% off soon.... or do they just wait until a COUPLE days before Halloween to do the 30% off? I never pay much attention to that first markdown cause I usually don't waste my time until it goes to 50 or 75%. Given that it all goes 50% off the day after Halloween, I would think they would mark it to 30% at least a few days before. Anyone have any ideas? (I know they have the costumes & accessories marked down right now, but I'm talking about partyware, etc.) Thanks!

The Halloween stuff was 30% off at my local Target.

I didn't happen to scan anything, but I think it was all 30% off at ours too. I saw an endcap with the clearance sign up.

Two things. I am watching for the minifridges to go on sale if anyone sees a bargain. Secondly, microwaves. I think I will probably have to wait until black friday for best deal on one.

In MI I saw an Emerson stainless micro for 24.xx at many of the stores I was in and they had a lot of them. But, it might have been only 800 watts, I can't remember as I wasn't really looking for one.

Thanks, I will check mine.