Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Is that from your own experience or reviews?

People have noted that the 6" did look that great but that they thought the 8" was much better. I don't think you will notice unless you are comparing a really high quality one to this one. Or if you are a professional photographer. I know people have posted its dpi - but I don't remember what they said.

Wow! That is a wide area to cover. I live near the Arnold location and shop the Lindbergh, Gravois Bluff and ocassionally the Kirkwood store on the way home from work.

We may be cruising the clearance deals at the same time. :yup:

Happy deal finding.

I shop the Lindbergh, St. Charles Rock Road, and Alton, IL stores. Maybe we should plan a meet-n-greet.

I have been to three targets this week in the Palm Beach, Fl. area and they have had a lot of children's books and coloring books 75% off some that I found included

Thanks! I went today and although there were alot of blank spaces were clearance tags were, I got several great kids books!! I hate paying $12.xx for the electronic books, but $3.xx is perfect!

Today I got a great deal at Target. I was in the kitchen appliance area and the clerk

was marking things down. I got the Showtime Rotisserie with all the bonus accessories

for $49.88:gdclap: I also got a 6 qt Hamilton Beach slow cooker (white) for $12.48

they also still have many backpacks for 75% off. I got 9 weight watcher dinners, 3

WW desserts, deli meat, cheese, 4 stocking stuffers and 3 computer games for

a grand total of $109.52. I had a free $100 GC from switching to verizon..so my

out of pocket expense was $9.52 :gd_pineap

Found a lot of computer games at the Victoria TX Target for 75% off! I grabbed two of the Sudoku For Kids games at 2.48 from 9.99 AND they have a 10.00 rebate in each one!! Nothing better than that!!!! Also picked up a scrapbooking CDROM, a Typing Tutor for kids marked down from 19.99 for 4.94, Fetch 4.94, Bratz 4.94, Jumpstart Phonics for early learning for 4.74, and Fun for Boys CDROM game(came with 4 cdroms) of Disney Dinosaurs, Spykids 3D, Goofy skateboarding, and some game I can't think of in it all for 4.94. All of these were computer CDROM games. Also found a Thomas the Train hard cover(padded) book with hard pages(not paper) and it has a speaker on it.but just needs a battery for 2.48.

Not to shabby.

I saw something in sporting goods for 30% off that I need to keep an eye on and wouldn't mind nabbing a kitchenaid blender when it goes lower...my brother is getting married in february and would be a great present!

I saw whole section of kids computer games at 75% off. Prices seemed to range from $2.48-approx $5.00. Grand Theft Auto, Spongebob, pre-school games and more. Sorry I didn't copy any numbers, as there were just too many to choose from (and I had the baby along ;)

Not if I get it from the sporting goods section! lol My cousin got hers from the sporting goods section and it was WAY less than buying it near the jewelry counter or in the battery dept.

I don't know if these take the larger ones or the smaller ones, but if you can get the 3 pack, they are much cheaper that way, and you'll inevitably use them. Target carries the 3 pack of the small ones (257 I think), but I have never seen them have the larger one (2025, I think). They are usually about 1/3 to 1/2 cheaper than the single packs.

I went to the other Target near me yesterday (RI) and I found a nice tv stand (ours was currently about to break) for only $47. It was marked down from $190.00. I'm sure it would have gone cheaper- but it was the last one, so I scooped it up. Its nice. Silver steel with glass shelves.

It does the trick!!!

Also picked up a 2 pack of toothpaste for I think a little over $2 and a nice bra for $3.

I saw whole section of kids computer games at 75% off. Prices seemed to range from $2.48-approx $5.00. Grand Theft Auto, Spongebob, pre-school games and more. Sorry I didn't copy any numbers, as there were just too many to choose from (and I had the baby along ;)

Where are you located? I need some games for my ds.

I found 2 items for PSP on clearance for 3.74. One is a charger for the car and the other is

a 4 hour battery life extender. I pray that these will work on the newer version. My son wants one for Christmas. I also got 2 books for my niece 1.12 each. Found some 3 pk scotchtape invisible glue sticks for .42. I did my DD room in chocolate and pink and found 3 deorative pillow cases for .98 each.

No digital picture frames :( I tore that Target apart! I did find some other things though. I got a couple computer games for my son for Christmas for $2.98. It was a target shooting game and the Suduko. I also found a CD stand originally $14.98 for $6.48. My daughter has one like it already and I noticed hers was full so it will make a nice Christmas gift. THEN................ I hit the MINUTE MAID JUICE BOX MOTHER LOAD!! I always check. I found one grape and put it in my cart. But I couldn't search because there were too many in the aisle. I went back right before I left and dug and found 9 of them. And yes I bought them all. My son packs every day and my daughter takes them at her sport practices. I have never been so excited about juice in all my life. My mom was cracking up at me and kept saying but HOW DID YOU KNOW!???

I was told my only hope was to find a store that still had a display up. When I was there originally , they wouldn't sell it to me, when I called and I was told I could come buy it, I went in and it was gone. :(

Check your local goodwill! I tried to buy this black armoire at Target and all they had was the display. They wouldn't sell it to me and the next time I was at Target it was gone. Later that day I happened to be in the goodwill and there it was. There were several things from Target there too!

can someone tell me about the MM juice boxes their finding? what are the prices and how do I know which MM's they are? TIA

They are packs of 10 instead of the normal 15. They are suppose to be broken up and sold individually for 69c but sometimes the stockers just put the whole pack on the shelf and then they ring up for 69c for all ten. They look like the 15 packs but they dont have the number 15 on them and of course there are only 10 in them. Hope this helps.. and good luck!!