Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Yahooooo. Finally after checking 3 targets found one last Pandigital 8'' Digital photo frame for $37. It doesn't even have a red sticker on it (may be that's why it is still there). Thanks to Gottadeal members.

Hmmm...I missed that one. what was the DCPI? I might return the 7" I found if I can get that one instead.

Yahooooo. Finally after checking 3 targets found one last Pandigital 8'' Digital photo frame for $37. It doesn't even have a red sticker on it (may be that's why it is still there). Thanks to Gottadeal members.

Where are the dig frames, I don't remember seeing any? Thanks Jill

Does any body noticed they changed the target website.

Two days back, I was able to find a Pandigital photo frame on the target website and I can also check the availability in the store. But now there is NO check for Availability in store.

And also I checked for couple of other items and I am not able to see that button for Check availabity in Store. May be they removed it from their website?

Was it actually a brown club chair? Those are full price here too although the black ones went to 75% off. I am now waiting for the brown to go down in price since I missed the black and would prefer the brown....

It took me 4 days to find the black club chair. I called just about every Target that was close to me. I finally found 2. They are still out there.

Does any body noticed they changed the target website.

Two days back, I was able to find a Pandigital photo frame on the target website and I can also check the availability in the store. But now there is NO check for Availability in store.

And also I checked for couple of other items and I am not able to see that button for Check availabity in Store. May be they removed it from their website?

I think it is only on certain items. If the item is not available in stores, they don't have the button. I have never found many items with the check store availability button. However, I was recently looking for a particular Playmobil advent calendar (there are several), and I saw the button and found they have them near my Mom. If you search for Playmobil Advent Duel, you will still see the button.

Yesterday I got the Stanley 1500 psi pressure washer in the yellow box for $29.98...reguraly $99.99 so it finally went %75 off, I have been watching them awhile. Also..I had hidden a poloroid digital frame over in the sewing/rubbermaid area and someone took it!!! :mad: :mad: I did fing the Fugifilm XD card that I had hidden over in sporting goods though, got it for $4.24. (BamaEagle I better not find out it was you who took my digital frame! :tongue1: )

Also..I had hidden a poloroid digital frame over in the sewing/rubbermaid area and someone took it!!! :mad: :mad: I did fing the Fugifilm XD card that I had hidden over in sporting goods though, got it for $4.24. (BamaEagle I better not find out it was you who took my digital frame! :tongue1: )

I am in CA so it wasn't me, but I took advantage of someone else's stash of BTS Scotch tape! I found 4 of the 4 packs stuck behind the kids sheets. I left them when I found them originally, then when they went 75% off, I went back and they were still there. :) Our frames were in the lockdown, except for the ones I got. Someone had "hidden" a couple in plain sight (looked like the other stuff on the shelf and were turned face in) on an endcap in another department, and they sat there for 2 weeks, but were gone when I finally went to buy them this week. Fortunately, they seemed to be "found" by employees and put back where they belonged.

Yesterday I got the Stanley 1500 psi pressure washer in the yellow box for $29.98...reguraly $99.99 so it finally went %75 off, I have been watching them awhile. Also..I had hidden a poloroid digital frame over in the sewing/rubbermaid area and someone took it!!! :mad: :mad: I did fing the Fugifilm XD card that I had hidden over in sporting goods though, got it for $4.24. (BamaEagle I better not find out it was you who took my digital frame! :tongue1: )

I am appalled that you think I would take someone else's stash:smirk:No unfortunately it was not me. I have been looking for it though. I have my suspicions on who it might be though.

My finds for today. SW Washington area

The Canon Selphy CP720 photo printer was 50% off. 49.98 DCPI - 056100480 ASIN - B000I9UT68 (for some reason using the search for the dcpi gets the don't recognize message, but when I put in the ASIN I get results)

Hoping those go to 75% and I can still find one.

Went to another Target to see if their printers were cheaper, but they were still 50% $49.98

Also closetmaid closet/storage stackable shelfs were 30% off at one Target and 50% off at the other.

I got a Closetmaid Ustax Small Horizontal Organized DCPI 085110636 for $12.98

http://www.homedepot.closetmaid.com/Look/Product_Catalog/product.cfm?product_id=1267#

and a Closetmaid Cubeicals Stackable 2 cube storage bin DCPI 085110370 for $14.98

Can't find a pic of this one but it has 2 angled bins to store stuff in

some other closetmaid dcpi's on clearance that I didn't get

085110640 - was 27.98

don't remember what sizes or shapes any of the above were. sorry

Today I found the Panadigital 8" frame. I was so excited. Last week I was there and it was marked 104 something. I scanned it and same price. I put it back. Didn't need it that bad! So I remembered today that they had it and I needed a Target fix. Found it, out in the open, on an end cap.. still marked 104. I was hoping as I walked up to the scanner.. and my luck: $37.XX!!! YAY! I also bought the milkshake maker at 50% off (9.98) but I hope to find one at 75% off and return this one. I also saw the Canon Selphy mentioned above - don't want to pay $50 for it though since I already about the HP for 12. But if it goes 75% off and I can still findit.. its mine!

honestly it may still be there because the picture quality is quite bad. But I guess it depends on what or who you want it for.

I have been to three targets this week in the Palm Beach, Fl. area and they have had a lot of children's books and coloring books 75% off some that I found included

1. Magic Treehouse volumes 8 and 10 .88

2. Cars, Dora and pirates of the carribean coloring books .68

3. American girl books different titles such as puzzles, quizzes, sleepover questions 1.78-2.23

4. Transformers hardcover hide and seek book 1.52

5. Spiderman coloring book that had magic markers attached 1.24

6. Large Elmo book hardcover but had a soft hard cover 1.98

7. Beauty and the beast story book .74

8. two different thomas the tank engine story books. .83

Stocked up for birthday parties and holiday little extra gifts.

In the last couple days I have been to the Washington, Gravois Bluffs, Arnold and Lindberg stores.

Wow! That is a wide area to cover. I live near the Arnold location and shop the Lindbergh, Gravois Bluff and ocassionally the Kirkwood store on the way home from work.

We may be cruising the clearance deals at the same time. :yup:

Happy deal finding.