Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Is this the end of target coupons?

Who knows... I think the end is coming to the websites that are NOT Target dot com. We will still be able to use their coupons but not the others I am afraid. I do know that Target registers now have the capability to make sure you purchased the item. Before,they just scanned the item and had no idea if you had it or not (if it required buying 2 things you could buy one and it would take the coupon) now it seems that they can automatically check it and reject if you have only purchased one.

Update on the 50webs coupon generator:

Yes, the coupon generator site is gone. I took it down on my own. I removed my account from that free hosting service. Someone else seemed to have created the same subdomain name that I removed and then wrote that message to make it seem like it came from me.

The message on the old coupon generator website is FALSE. I did not write it.

No, Target never contacted me to remove the site. It was never removed because of a lawsuit. Target never delivered any threats. No one ever called me or my family. Not sure how they would since I don't have my phone # listed. Plus I doubt a professional business such as Target would harass someone. There was no fraud on the coupon generator site. All of the coupons were legitimate online coupons. I never posted any scanned copies or edited coupons. I originally created the coupon generator website in order to make it easier for people to print multiple coupons on the same page. This would cut down on the amount of ink and paper people need to use.

Oh and I hate Wal-Mart, so wouldn't recommend people shop there. Sure I shop there every once in awhile, but I try to avoid it if I can. I hope you all are not too mad at me or at Target. I just decided that I no longer want to run that site.

As you have seen there are other coupon generator sites out there. I'd recommend using those since I will no longer be updating the site. I greatly appreciate all the rep points and enjoyed providing you all with the coupon updates for the past year or so.

Okay, a little O/T but I just got out of the hospital late last night and got 4 prescriptions I need filled. I could really use a new prescription gift card offer link, anyone know any where I could print them out to help save on costs? Thanks

Okay, a little O/T but I just got out of the hospital late last night and got 4 prescriptions I need filled. I could really use a new prescription gift card offer link, anyone know any where I could print them out to help save on costs? Thanks

From what I have read on another site, the Target ad in some areas has a fold out with a coupon for $25 GC with transfer. Also, I have read that CVS has a coupon for a $25 GC with transfer in their ad. There aren't any CVS's around here so I don't know if the coupon is everywhere or just in certain areas.

Somebody said they called Target (not in area where GC offer was in ad) and told them about the CVS coupon and asked if they had any offers like that. They said they weren't running any deals like that, but they would match the CVS coupon.

From your signature I am guessing you have CVS in your area, so if you are wanting to transfer to Target you may want to call them and ask if they will match the CVS coupon.

Good Luck!

Rite Aid has a coupon in their sales ad and Target will take it, I have used it twice and they have been new prescriptions not transfers. Its for a $25 gc

Yep, if you have Sunday's paper, check it. There were 8, yes 8 CVS coupons for New or Transferred prescriptions. I use them at Target and Ralphs (Kroger) to transfer back and forth between the two stores now that they both honor them. There is a whole other discussion in offline hot deals about prescription transfer coupons.

Oh, and Target will honor it up to $35 now! It used to be lower. I got one for $30 just Sunday. The gift card was more than my copay.

I love how the Schuman Family site has just a list of clearance deals, but I don't like how it doesn't get updated very often. I have spent several hours playing around with creating my own version of a Target clearance deals list website. I used the last few days of deals from the Schuman family site to make my site, but I am wanting use deals that people post here and on another site along with deals I see myself for my list. I am wanting to have a much bigger list than the Schuman Family site and I am hoping to update it daily. If you guys wouldn't mind, please check it out here and give me feedback. Also, if you know how I can change the color for each deal on the list (like they do on the Schuman Family site), please let me know. I can't figure that one out. This is the first website I have ever created.

Hopefully it isn't against the GottaDeal rules to post this. It's been a long time since I have read the rules. I don't want to get in trouble and get banned from here. I just want to help people out by giving them a good list of deals to look for when they go to Target. If posting this is against the rules, please let me know so I can delete this post. Thanks

I didnt get a Sun. paper this week - it figures! :( I also wanted to add these are new not transferred, but what would I do to transfer them? I guess act like I want them filled there then decide not to and have them transferred elsewhere? I dont want to look suspicious, how do you drop them off without getting them filled?

I didnt get a Sun. paper this week - it figures! :( I also wanted to add these are new not transferred, but what would I do to transfer them? I guess act like I want them filled there then decide not to and have them transferred elsewhere? I dont want to look suspicious, how do you drop them off without getting them filled?

The CVS coupons were for both new and transferred. You might want to check out the discussion on prescription transfers

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=73652&page=3

Not sure where you are, but in MI VG's just ran a $20 gift card for a new or trans and Meijer ran a $10 free gas for a new or trans. Both are in their weekly shopper ads.

Today my Target had 75% off OFF bug repelants, sprays, tiki torches, ect. On some of the OFF stuff there were peelies. For instance, I "bought" 10 table lamps for 1.98 and there was a $2 off peelie. YAY!

I did also find a few other outdoor things clearanced- deck brush for $8.

The pools were 50% off.

I love how the Schuman Family site has just a list of clearance deals, but I don't like how it doesn't get updated very often. I have spent several hours playing around with creating my own version of a Target clearance deals list website...

Anybody have any feedback about my list? Good, bad, or anything at all? I did update it with some new clearance finds today. http://aacwks.50webs.com

Thanks

Well, I think it looks great aacwks.....Great Job!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the hard work, I personally agree that the other one doesn't get updated enough, it's always nice to have other places to check for bargains and deals!!! Got my vote...:clapping::gdbouquet1:

Hi!

Just wanted to share some deals I found today.

I found 4 MM juices! Yay!

Exercise aisle had some items on clearance. Pedometors, heart rate monitors, an exercise mat and some dvds. Wanted a heart rate monitor so I only really looked at those. They were 50% off. I ended up getting the Champion 910 Heart rate watch - 082021349 orig $51.49 50% = 25.74. Was thinking about waiting for 75% but I really wanted one to hopefully motivate me to get into my exercise routine ;)

Lots of summer type clothes were 30% off. I got a shirt for $6.?? They always run out of my size if I wait on some of the clothes so I grabbed it.

Men's shaver - Remington Titanium Microflex - 049100029 orig-$49.99 was 70% off so $12.54

There were 2 other Philips shavers there also.

Was hoping to find the Leapster Lmax and Lego firestation deals from the Schuman list but alas they were still full price at this store.:no:

Since when does target not give price differences when it involves clearance items.

I bought a school lunch bag last week and it went 30% clearance this week and when I brought the receipt in they said they don't do price differences for clearance. This is not fair. It was in the 14 day rule.

I am a little perturbed with them.

Since when does target not give price differences when it involves clearance items.

I bought a school lunch bag last week and it went 30% clearance this week and when I brought the receipt in they said they don't do price differences for clearance. This is not fair. It was in the 14 day rule.

hmmm... I know they wont price adjust if the item was discounted and then it gets discounted more... but if you paid full price for it and now it is 30% off I am surprised they wouldnt. Maybe THAT has changed too... geeez! What is next? NO COUPONS AT ALL? buy another one and then return the full price item with your receipt. They HAVE to take it back that way.

The price adjustment rule used to be 7 days. Did it change to 14? They have always had a policy to not make a price adjustment for items going clearance as far as I am aware.

However, if you can find it at the store still, just buy it at 30% off and return the one you just bought (make sure to remove the clearance sticker) with the full price receipt. People do that all the time.

My husband told me he wanted a nice shaver for christmas- Today at Target they had the Phillips Norelco Cook Skin shaver regularly 99.99 for 24.99. Replacement blades regularly 29.99 were $14. So glad my hubby is almost done for christmas. LOL

Man, I hope you meant Cool Skin, not Cook Skin!!:cheesy:

Just an FYI, DH has used a Norelco shaver for years and loved it. The battery finally bit the dust last year, so I got him a new one for Christmas. Unfortunately, the battery in it just died last month! A whopping 6 months out of it! We were going to get it serviced by an "Authorized Service Facility" but Norelco literally dropped that program the week we were going to use it. So, we were going to have to mail it in and wait for it to return (estimated 6 weeks round trip). We got the number of the formerly authorized agent, paid him $40 to get the new battery and called it a day. But that just added significantly to the cost of the shaver. So, I guess the main thing is to staple the receipt to the manual that comes with it and keep it where you can find it, just in case you have a bad battery. Ugh!

Ive created a coupon generator...Im still working on getting all the expired coupons up. It will take me a couple days not to long. Hope everyone enjoys. mind you im still getting all the coupons up but the site name is www.freewebs.com/targetcoupons