Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I went to Target today and they did not accept a coupon that I had. The girl said that she was instructed to only take coupons that were colored. I asked her about those people who only have black and white printers...she said that she could ONLY accept colored.

:(

That's very strange--You can print the current coupons directly from the registry kiosk and it only prints in black and white. I wonder what they say about that?

I am going on a MM juice hunt tomorrow! I just bought 4 bottles of Motts juice (2 apple & 2 grape apple), though! Oh well, juice is good forever! I got a really good deal on them $1.54 ea, and I used a $1/2 Motts from last Sun. paper. its a good deal because Motts is never cheap.

I went to Target in Michigan yesterday and they had Dawn Dish soap on clearance the 12.6 ounce was .62 and the 25 ounce was .98 and in todays coupons there is a target coupon for $1.50 of 2 dawn dish soaps. I wound up getting 3 for .62, 1 for .98 and then a regularly priced dawn direct foam that was $2.99. I used the $1.50 off target coupon, 2 manufactures coupons for $1 and a coupon a $2 manufacturer coupon on the direct foam. It was .33 cents before tax. It was the regular scent (blue color) dawn that was on clearance and it wasn't by the regular dish soap. It was in an area by just before the school supplies where they had some toothpaste and other stuff on clearance.

I got the greatest deal ever today!!! I am so excited. I got a Maclaren Quest Sport Stroller (a return from the internet) regular price $224.99 for $39.98!!!! It was marked that the original price was $79.99, so they took half off of that. Boy were they wrong! The real kicker is Target.com still carries it for $224.99. I'm just happy my little guy is only 19 months and can still use it.

Jackpot on the MM 10 pk juices today, I found 5! 3 grape and 2 apple. I was almost dancing in the isle...I haven't found any in MONTHS so I was sooo happy. I noticed the container planters had finally gone on clearance, 30 % off. Also all the outdoor decor such as decoartive edging and hose holders, plant stands, welcome mats, etc, all 30 % off. I think I'll hold off for 50 but I'm afraid they'll all be gone.

What time did you go? I was there that day too and didn't see any.

I got the greatest deal ever today!!! I am so excited. I got a Maclaren Quest Sport Stroller (a return from the internet) regular price $224.99 for $39.98!!!! It was marked that the original price was $79.99, so they took half off of that. Boy were they wrong! The real kicker is Target.com still carries it for $224.99. I'm just happy my little guy is only 19 months and can still use it.

That is an awesome deal! I LOVE my Maclaren stroller. I also got mine at target. It was regurally $200.00 and I got it for $50.00. They are the best strollers ever! I have had so many different strollers and it' by far the best.

Jackpot on the MM 10 pk juices today, I found 5! 3 grape and 2 apple. I was almost dancing in the isle...I haven't found any in MONTHS so I was sooo happy. I noticed the container planters had finally gone on clearance, 30 % off. Also all the outdoor decor such as decoartive edging and hose holders, plant stands, welcome mats, etc, all 30 % off. I think I'll hold off for 50 but I'm afraid they'll all be gone.

Congrats!

All I ever find is the apple. I haven't even seen grape in our stores. :( Guess I should be happy to find any at all. I keep them for the grandkids.

What time did you go? I was there that day too and didn't see any.

I was there at 11 am, they also had one more 10 pk of grape but it was busted open so I left it sitting on the bottom shelf. I didn't want to get it and it and they try and scan one and realize they shouldn't be scanning at .69 !

I went to my ST in waterford lakes orlando tonight(sunday) and they were cleaned out of everything. I will never shop on a sunday night again. I could not believe that all of the 15% off clearance food was completely cleaned out. What is wrong with people who snap everything up so soon.

Don't they realize they need to wait it out to get really good deals? I just don't get it.

YIKES!!!!!!!

I went to my ST in waterford lakes orlando tonight(sunday) and they were cleaned out of everything. I will never shop on a sunday night again. I could not believe that all of the 15% off clearance food was completely cleaned out. What is wrong with people who snap everything up so soon.

Don't they realize they need to wait it out to get really good deals? I just don't get it.

YIKES!!!!!!!

I agree about shopping at night...it seems like I get my best deals in the morning. I guess because most markdowns are done before they open.

I was up in Kansas City for the last 2 days (Y'allapalooza concert Sun.) and today I hit up a few Targets. The Overland Park West target still has all sizes of the big pools left for 50% off. I was going to buy the $199/$99 pool but decided to go with the $300/$150 metal frame one instead. I had a plastic one before, but mice made some holes in it while it was in the shed over the winter.

Off topic:

From the 50webs Target coupon generator site that has been down for several days:

"Sorry. Due to a Target lawsuit, this generator has been pulled off the market. Target delivered a series of threats, as well as a bunch of hang up threatening phone calls to my family, telling me that what I was doing was creating fraud. SD administration has also been sent these threats, but they are keeping silent about it because mention of it could cause legal action. Since I can't afford a lawyer, I am shutting the generator down for the time being.

We will bring it back once we decide if we can do this. For the time being, shop at WAL-MART! "

Wow! It probably won't be long before the generator at http://afullcup.com/upload/cmps_index.php?page=coupon_generator

is gone too. Print your coupons while you can. I would also recommend saving a copy to your computer so you have them when you need them. Check out my previous posts to find out where you can get all the old ones.

Oh, I keep forgetting to mention. I noticed that some of the basketball goals in sporting goods are 30% off. I know a lot of people buy these for Christmas, so I wanted to mention it. They have the size that are good for younger elementary age (up to maybe 8 or 9) and the full sized ones on sale.

Thanks! That one is working. It looks like Target might have gotten the other one shut down. Not sure what happened, but guessing based on other discussions.

Other board says the owner of the other generator was contacts by target lawyers and is being sued or threatened to be sued so he shut it down :(

Other board says the owner of the other generator was contacts by target lawyers and is being sued or threatened to be sued so he shut it down :(

Yep. I had an inkling that was the problem. I think I read something elsewhere as well, but didn't have a context until I was trying to print a coupon. Thanks!

I don't know about anyone else but the other one F_llcup is not working for me this morning and I only wanted ones that were not expired.

I just checked to see if they had to take that one down too. It is still up for now. I would advise people to make copies of the coupons they use and save them. I have a feeling before too long, they all will be gone.