Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Well I just got a "clipless coupon card" in the mail from Target. It has all of the things that are on the target coupon site and it says I can use it until I have bought one of each item. So if I bought 3 things on the card they would scan those 3 things and give it back to me until I have purchased one of each thing. you can only get one of each. I HOPE this isnt going to be the norm to come. It says you cant use the card AND target scanned coupons. It doesnt say if you can stack the manufacture coupons too. We will have to see.

Well I just got a "clipless coupon card" in the mail from Target. It has all of the things that are on the target coupon site and it says I can use it until I have bought one of each item. So if I bought 3 things on the card they would scan those 3 things and give it back to me until I have purchased one of each thing. you can only get one of each. I HOPE this isnt going to be the norm to come. It says you cant use the card AND target scanned coupons. It doesnt say if you can stack the manufacture coupons too. We will have to see.

We got the same. Definately not looking good for the future of Target coupon deals.

We got the same. Definately not looking good for the future of Target coupon deals.

I got them twice in a row, but haven't gotten them again for months. I think they are testing things out. It will be interesting to see if I get them more now that I finally got a red card. I was spending so much on the toy clearance that I figured it was time to get that extra 10%!

I made it to ours tonite and the toy section was so picked over that it looked like the store was going out of business!

I did manage to get the dance dvd/game for $7**

and the skateboard/pogo stick thing (purple with yellow balls?) for $4**

everything else was either girlie or way young for my boys

I got some great deals in the baby department tonight. I found a Graco Travel System (the Passage one everyone got so cheap at Kmart I think) 75% off (44.xx) and an Alpha Omega Convertible 3 in 1 car seat 75% off (39.98). Also saw an infant car seat (can't remember the brand) at 75% off. I think it was $33. These were very nice! I was hoping bulk diapers and wipes would be marked down more, but they were still at 15%. None of the formula left at this store, but most of it is long gone. At least I managed to get 14 cans at 30-50% off before it all disappeared! There were some 75% off toys left- I was surprised that there were still some around.

I finally get to post in this thread! I read it all the time, but I never can find ANY deals at my target. My target is either really picked over, or it just sucks. Can't decide.

Today I had to go out of town for a doctors appointment, and while I was there I popped in to a Target. Totally scored!

The toys all said 30& off, but were not. I picked up:

BratzPixie Yasmine doll for 4.98 reg 19.98

Magnetix for 2.48 reg 9.99 and 3.74 reg 14.??

A spiderman bug vacuum 3.24 reg 12.xx,

Leapster Letterpillar game 4.72 reg 18.98

Doodle shark pal 2.98 reg?

toy measuring tape (been looking for one of these forever lol) 1.98 reg 7.98

"fireworks" launch rocket 4.98 reg 19.98

Frog jacks - for stocking stuffers .98

My First Magic Set for 3.74 reg $14.98

and last but not least - a pair of new school shoes for my incredibly picky ds 4.98 reg 17.99

I walked out of there $52 poorer, but I had to pick up a toy for a birthday party and some school shoes and had budgeted $30 total for those. So I feel like I picked up quite a few Christmas presents for $20. :yup: I think my total before sale would have been somewhere around $175.

(I'm not POSITIVE on the regular prices, those are my best recollection - I already peeled off the stickers, and it's not listed on my receipt)

There was quite a bit more, but dh didn't want me buying anymore AND I had a 1st grader in tow and it was getting rather difficult to hide the presents under a towel!

Went tonight to a different store & found more toys!

DH thought I was going for groceries when I told him I was going to the store. I should have at least bought milk & bread. I guess we'll just have to live on love! I do have to keep my reputation of being the grandma that buys the BEST gifts.

My 1st leap pad(cars)6.25

Hotwheels sizzlers racetrack 7.62, carrying case with extra car 4.98& charger 1.98

3 Barbies3.24

2 Fisher price chicken chase2.48

Vteck animal postoffice 3.74

Hip Hop MP3 frog 4.98

Magnetix 2for older children 8.98 large set & 2 for small children4.94

Placed as 3 sep orders with baby food for fillers & used 3 $5 off coupons & 5 gerber $1 off coupons! Have I said I LOVE TARGET!!:2wiggle: :2wiggle: :2wiggle:

I hope everyone who gets it does not use it-quite tempting, I know. I got mine about 2 months ago and I'm certainly not going to use. If I do, then that just lets them know that it is convinient to us and gives them more of a reason to get rid of the coupons online. Just my 2cents. :smirk:

I got the clipless coupon twice and still have not use it, honestly I never thought about it as it might be a reason to get rid of the coupons online. I always put it somewhere and misplace the thing.

Anyway, I did find a bunch of toys at 75%, this store I've been stalking it seems like forever either mark down items late Thursday night or early Friday morning. As I was there on Thursday afternoon and it wasn't marked down at all.

V-smile pocket $19.98

Klutz Books $4.98 - $3.73

CBK Baby $4.98

CPK baby clothes $2.43

Disney fairy dress up $4.98

and lots of misc stuff.

I am in search of the following:

Play Wonder Carrots $1.24

Play Wonder Oven Mitt & Towel Set $1.24

Play Wonder Cherries $1.24

Anyone see these in Illinois? Also - if you happen to have their DCPI or ASIN codes I'd appreciate it.

THANKS!!!!

i saw the cherries this afternoon at the target on 158th & lagrange in orland park.

Question,

Yesterday, I went to Target and they had some toys left marked down 75%, I was able to pick this up for Christmas This V Tech thing for $11.24, is it worth it? Will the tapes be around, I was also able to get the shrek game for it for 4.98...

Any words of advice on this, do the kids like it?

I have to go to the car to get a picture of it tonight

Question,

Yesterday, I went to Target and they had some toys left marked down 75%, I was able to pick this up for Christmas This V Tech thing for $11.24, is it worth it? Will the tapes be around, I was also able to get the shrek game for it for 4.98...

is the Vsmile TV learning system?? or the pocket? anyway this is a good game console for smaller kids and you will find the games easisly they cost around $19.99 regular price...so if I were you I would try to stock up on some of the games...hopes that I help! (I'm trying to find one of these for my 4 year old) some friends have it and the kids love it

is the Vsmile TV learning system?? or the pocket? anyway this is a good game console for smaller kids and you will find the games easisly they cost around $19.99 regular price...so if I were you I would try to stock up on some of the games...hopes that I help! (I'm trying to find one of these for my 4 year old) some friends have it and the kids love it

The V Smile TV Learning system..

They only had the shrek game and some spiderman game on clearance, the dora, etc were full price...

Thanks for the help:)

I figured for that price, it wasn't a bad deal but was wondering if the kids like it kwim . She will be 5 in September and loves the computer

1. my first doll house

2. 8 shake n go cars

3. 2 disney nursery dolls

3. 4 sets snap n style out fits ( i need to buy the dolls LOL)

4. 4 dress up dora outfits (i need the doll )

5 3 sets dora coloring sets

6. dino doddle pro

7.cabbage patch outfit

8. cheer leader dvd set

9.2 dora jump ropes

10. remote control dubz car

still looking for more items .but thank you so much for this

The V Smile TV Learning system..

They only had the shrek game and some spiderman game on clearance, the dora, etc were full price...

Thanks for the help:)

I figured for that price, it wasn't a bad deal but was wondering if the kids like it kwim . She will be 5 in September and loves the computer

My almost 5 y.o. son loves it. My 7 y.o. son used too but is now more into PS2.

Question,

My boys just turned 5 and 6 and they both love it! Hands down winner over the Leapster.

1. my first doll house

2. 8 shake n go cars

3. 2 disney nursery dolls

3. 4 sets snap n style out fits ( i need to buy the dolls LOL)

4. 4 dress up dora outfits (i need the doll )

5 3 sets dora coloring sets

6. dino doddle pro

7.cabbage patch outfit

8. cheer leader dvd set

9.2 dora jump ropes

10. remote control dubz car

still looking for more items .but thank you so much for this

Wish we had the dora dress up outfits. Kmart had the armoire and the bed that go with the dress up Dora on clearance for really cheap. I think the doll was still regular price though.

Are there still stores that haven't gone to 75% off yet? I know I visited one twice on Thursday (at opening and closing) which didn't have the markdown - while other ones in the Orlando area did -, but haven't been back yet to check again.

Went on Thursday, no toys 75% off yet. Went today and must have missed it. Picked up a a few odds and ends. Got a Scrambler (from Bob the Builder) for $2.44, a handheld Mario game for $1.74, Aquadoodle puzzle for $4.xx, and a really nice handbag for $4.24. Also found 4 pks of Minute Maid Apple for $.69 a piece. They also had 7Up, A&W Root Beer, Sunkist, etc. on sale for $3 12 pack with Target peelies for $1.00 off attached making them $2. Not bad. But I'm upset because while there Thursday they had a VSmile Pocket ringing up $3x.xx and when I went back today, it was gone. But saw lots of Lego, Lego Duplo, Bionicle, and Racers on clearance for 75% off as well as a Spiderman 3 pop up play house for $4.24.

Are there still stores that haven't gone to 75% off yet? I know I visited one twice on Thursday (at opening and closing) which didn't have the markdown - while other ones in the Orlando area did -, but haven't been back yet to check again.

Went thursday and friday to my store (Maryland) and still 30% didn't went today. Does people from stores that weren't 75% yesterday notice a change today?? I was thinking of going back but on wensday