Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Is anyone in N.E Ohio??

I want to go but it is 1/2 hr away & storm warnings! Don't want to drive there unless it has started 75%

I'm in Canton (south of Akron). Went to two stores today and they were both had things at 75% off. Both still had quite a bit at 30-50% too.

Bainbridge/Aurora, OH Target had toys 75%, but the toys weren't all in one place, you had to go up and down the aisles to find stuff. Much to my surprise, there was a lot left after dinner tonight. Some of the bulk items were 30% off too. :cheesy:

I don't get it. Is there a new one out. They have them online for $70 somthing. I wanted to get my daughter one.

Yes, I saw the new ones on the shelves today.

They changed the controller on the regular unit. It now has a writing pad and stylus, and a microphone of some sort.

As far as the pocket, I couldnt really tell what they changed. It just looked like its a little different shape.

The models are on the Vtech website:

http://www.vtechkids.com/product_page.cfm?productId=530

http://www.vtechkids.com/product_page.cfm?productId=540

Anyone have any luck in Alabama with the Toy markdown? I was at Target at 8:00am. I stayed till after 9:00am. No one was marking anything down. It was still 30% or 50% off. I wonder if they did the markdown this afternoon.

Yes, I saw the new ones on the shelves today.

They changed the controller on the regular unit. It now has a writing pad and stylus, and a microphone of some sort.

As far as the pocket, I couldnt really tell what they changed. It just looked like its a little different shape.

The models are on the Vtech website:

http://www.vtechkids.com/product_page.cfm?productId=530

http://www.vtechkids.com/product_page.cfm?productId=540

Thanks. I'm gonna try to get there tonight or tommorow. But have to take her with me. Maybe I'll buy a small trash can to hide it in if they have any. HAHA:D

My 75% Off Finds today:

v-Smile Learning System 11.24 (44.99)

V-Smile Joystick 3.22 (14.99)

V-Smile Pocket 19.99 (79.99)

V-Smile Pocket PowerPack recharger 6.24 (24.99)

Misc v-smile games 4.98 each (19.99)

PW Market 8.99 (YEP! but missing just a few fruits so I asked for an add'l % off) :):)

4 different Barbie Fairytopia dolls 3.24 each (12.99)

Hot Wheels Starter Kit 4.48 (17.99)

Backyard Safari Super Bug Vacuum 6.24 (24.99)

2 Backyard Safari Talking Bug ID 3.74 (14.99)

Double Dance Mania Techno Light 7.48 (29.99)

2 Storytime Princess Barbies (Beauty & Cinderella) 2.24 (8.99)

Disney Princess Glamour Bag Set 1.98 (7.99)

Dis Prin Wand & Tiara Set 3.24 (12.99)

2 Dis Prin Wigs 1.48 each (5.99)

Dis Prin Enchanted Tea Cups 2.48 (9.99)

Dis Prin Castle Carousel 3.74 (14.99)

Dis Prin Color a character 1.98 (7.99)

Dis Prin Magical Talking Crayon Toppers 3.24 (12.99)

Barbie Glamour Bag Set 2.48 (9.99)

Barbie Bridal Accessory Set 3.74 (14.99)

Barbie Bride Dress 4.94 (19.79)

Magtastik Magnetix building system 4.97 (19.99)

Duplo Thomas & Friends Cargo-loading Cranky 4.94 (19.79)

Duplo 5481 Green box 6.22 (24.89)

Visited 5 Targets altogether, and I have 1 more to go! I had a VERY VERY good day!

FINALLY we're at 75% in Missouri. My Target had some stuff, but was pretty picked over. I did get:

Polly Pockets individual dolls $1.24

Diego talking radio $2.48

Vsmile Pocket carrying case $3.48

Aquadoodle mat $4.98

Plus lots of other stuff that's already been mentioned.

They had lots of Power Ranger and POC dress up stuff.

Anyone have any luck in Alabama with the Toy markdown? I was at Target at 8:00am. I stayed till after 9:00am. No one was marking anything down. It was still 30% or 50% off. I wonder if they did the markdown this afternoon.

I'm in alabama. I picked up tons today in Mobile all at 75% off. What part are you in?

Thanks, N.E. Ohio!

Couldn't stand it went tonight. Found alot 75% off + got to use my 5 off 25 coupons.:D

Bratz

Barbies

Little leap pad & videos to go with it

Roboraptor

Aquadoodle

Thomas the train

Icats for the MP3 players

Remote control car

Building set of blocks

Magtastic

Some Fisher price & parents mag toys

FP cell phone & barn

Paint spinner & a gem set & other things too many to remember all !! Over $400 for $80

Has anyone seen the Little Tykes large items go to 75% out st was still only 30%:(

I'm in alabama. I picked up tons today in Mobile all at 75% off. What part are you in?

I am in Auburn. I use to live in Mobile. I shopped at both Targets there. Gosh, I miss them. lol

I guess I should have checked back this afternoon at this Target. What a bummer. I always pick up lots of toys at this markdown.

I was upset with myself for not stopping at Target this morning on my work but I woke up late. I did go by this evening and got a few Polly Pockets, and a few other small things I did not get a vsmile pocket and I did want one for DD. Oh well she is still had with her leap pad. I am glad so many of you found good deals!!

has anyone seen the train tables on sale yet?

Yes, I got two today for $19.98 each. We already have one, but my two nephews are going to LOVE me at Christmas!

I was amazed to actually find lots of good stuff today. It seems like we're always a bit slower than other places, so I was pleasantly surprised to see that they'd started 75% off here.

Not a problem! Nice to see someone else from the area on here. Have you seen any toys at 75% off around Greensboro? Also, have you been to the newest Target on New Garden Road? I was wondering about it, since I have not been there yet. In Greensboro, I usually find the best deals at the one on Wendover. Happy shopping!

I didn't know about the new garden rd target or the one in Kernersville and have never been to the one in High Point. Do you find good deals over there as well? I usually find good deals on Wendover tool, but I decided to hit up Lawndale and the one in Burlington, today, I came out with 2 baskets full of deals, and smh I still didnt get the car seat, no room. lol

Maybe we will run into each other one day. We can keep each other posted. Once some of the kiddos get back to school I can get around much easier. I did manage to get 3 of the 4 things I wanted for dd upcoming 1st birthday. Yay. I finally found one of the step 2 wagons for $15, thought I had missed those.