Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

%Well--is today the day for toys to go to 75%? I'll go there first thing today, and post back. Everything is getting so picked over, if it doesn't happen soon, there will be nothing left. Darn, people need to quit buying at 30 and 50% off so there will be more left for the 75% markdown! (LOL)

Does anyone have the DCPI for the Bistro Kitchen! I'm looking for one for my twin girls for their 2nd bday in November! Also, does anyone know about the castle slide by I belive Little Tykes? It was 15% off at my store the other day and wondering if its any lower now?

I am crossing my fingers that the Bistro Kitchen will go to 50% tomorrow morning. I saw only 1 left at my Target at 76.xx. I am also hoping the Barbie Fairytopia dolls go 75% tomorrow. The dinosaur doodlepro was still 7.48 this morning. It's been at that price for 2 weeks! Got 2 PW squirt pistols at 1.98.

Just got back from Target

1st store absolutely nothing happening in toys & in baby's they seem to be removing the carseats that only went to 30%. the girl was wheeling them out in a cart & said she was restocking????

2nd. store they were removing the toys in carts,same thing employee said they were resetting. I scanned a few but still 50%. Oh well saved money. Did buy more babyfood, mustard cookies & softloation. Not a total loss

No toy markdowns here either. Almost all clearance toys were at 50% off and they were resetting the shelves and moving all of the clearance toys into bins and carts. So maybe it is tomorrow since a few stores went today? I am wondering if I should check back tonight. Last time (January) my store did part of the toys to 75% off on Wednesday night and then the rest were at 75% off when they opened on Thursday.

I also saw some baby items like the car seats and larger items were at 50% but not all. Of course, I did not have time to scan, so it could have been that they were just not all marked.

No toy markdowns here either. Almost all clearance toys were at 50% off and they were resetting the shelves and moving all of the clearance toys into bins and carts. So maybe it is tomorrow since a few stores went today? I am wondering if I should check back tonight. Last time (January) my store did part of the toys to 75% off on Wednesday night and then the rest were at 75% off when they opened on Thursday.

I also saw some baby items like the car seats and larger items were at 50% but not all. Of course, I did not have time to scan, so it could have been that they were just not all marked.

Which store? I need a new carseat. Thanks