Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

My buys yesterday..

radio flyer little scooter...8.XX 75% off, scanned as online only...so wonder if this was an online purchase returned at store

another lonely lawn chair at 75% off

full and twin 300 count sheet sets at 12.xx 75% off

bathroom etigere 22.xx 75% off

1 lonely MM juice box .69

All scanned a lot lower than what was marked on sticker, so as usual, just making sure I always scan items I'm interested in.

Waiting for some clearance ottomans to go lower in price...don't need, but would love to get if price is right

Our toys mostly 30-50% still. A few at 75%, but none I'm really interested in.

by the way, I'm relatively new at target perimeter perusing...never realized it was so expensive to save money...have spent more at target recently than I ever have

Would you happen to have the DCPI for that radio flyer little scooter??? My 2yo would LOVE it! Thanks!!

Went today, toys still not 75% yet.

...I also got a flashlight, the type you shake for 75% off $8.xx.

Aren't those flashlights COOL? I found one for 75% off too just recently. I hesitated before I bought it, but it works really well... no batteries, no bulb... just shake it for 30 seconds and viola light! It seemed to give off a lot of light too. Hopefully it continues to work for the longterm.

Has anyone seen pools on clearance yet?

Dh finally agrees that we need one.

I have never gotten to see the pools on clearance! I think it just simply gets too hot here so they never have any left. I don't even know when they would normally go on clearance! But a tip I figured out if you happen to miss them is that the drug stores generally have summer/pool stuff left after all the other stores are done with them. Just takes longer to clear them out there for some reason.

Just got back from target.... bah humbug... nothing has changed. They were working in the baby department on the endcaps but nothing and noone in the toy department. I am beginning to feel like some of you other gottadealers, there isnt really much left that I would want even at 75% off. (but then I am SURE I can find something :smirk: )

I went into Target yesterday and still same percentage off. Honestly I don't really want anything that I saw on red tag. My daughter is getting to the stage where these toys on clearance are too young for her. I do need some GIGI pets, but the ones left on clearance is the scorpion one. Wish I would have found others. Guess I'll have to pay full price elsewhere. Good luck though when it does come down

Just got back from target.... bah humbug... nothing has changed. They were working in the baby department on the endcaps but nothing and noone in the toy department. I am beginning to feel like some of you other gottadealers, there isnt really much left that I would want even at 75% off. (but then I am SURE I can find something :smirk: )

Do you know what they were marking down in the baby department??

I went into Target yesterday and still same percentage off. Honestly I don't really want anything that I saw on red tag. My daughter is getting to the stage where these toys on clearance are too young for her. I do need some GIGI pets, but the ones left on clearance is the scorpion one. Wish I would have found others. Guess I'll have to pay full price elsewhere. Good luck though when it does come down

Hasbro had giga pets on sale on their website for $4.99 a piece I think. You should check and see if they still have them.

Do you know what they were marking down in the baby department??

They were marking things down further on the endcaps.. like pj packs and infant hats and baby shoes and socks. They had been 30% and they were marking them to 50%.

Probably not. If it doesn't sell at 75% it will probably go "salvage" and be donated or sold to the liquidator (liquidation.com - keyword: target - click on one of the listings and if the seller name is Target click on the name to see all of the Target listings - almost all items sold by the pallet).

what an interesting tidbit this is...thanks for the info

Found a basketball for 75% off and a few other balls at 75% off.

Everything else pretty much the same. Have my eye on a storage ottoman, but still at 30%

For the last two weeks I have been going to Target practically every day. Okay, (maybe every other day) and to be honest, it seems like they aren't putting things on clearance the way they use to. I looked forward to the clearance shelves and now there seems to be very few items there!:(

Would you happen to have the DCPI for that radio flyer little scooter??? My 2yo would LOVE it! Thanks!!

don't know what a DCPI is, but the description is "Radio Flyer Little Red scooter" Model #510

UPC 042385914404 HTH. I think it was an online only item that was returned. Marked at 30% off, but scanned at 75% off. My almost 4 year old loves it. Hope you can find one.

For the last two weeks I have been going to Target practically every day. Okay, (maybe every other day) and to be honest, it seems like they aren't putting things on clearance the way they use to. I looked forward to the clearance shelves and now there seems to be very few items there!:(

They have been doing a fair amount of clearance over the last couple of months to get ready for Christmas and fall/winter merchandise. They always have a big push of clearance in January/February, then again in June/July. The rest of the time there seems to be less stuff on sale. That's always been my feeling on it, anyway. The Summer clearance stuff seems to sell off faster at higher prices, too, as people aren't overwhelmed with having spent so much on Christmas. Just MHO, but that is the way I have been looking at it, anyway.

Beach towels were 75% at my target yesterday. I got two 6 ft. long ones for $3.24 and two other ones that are super thick with embroidered items on them for $2.48. Picked up some toiled bowl cleaner in the bulk area. It was a 3 pk of Lysol liquid. No sticker but scanned at $3.38 and I had a 75 cent off coupon. Picked up two packs of Luvs using the $2 off coupon from the generator, ended up being $5.99/pkg. Got a pair of leather fisherman sandals for DH, 50% off making them $12.48. The storage ottomans were still only 30% off. They finally consolidated the toys to one aisle but nothing has been marked more than 30%. No bikes on clearance. There were some comforter sets marked 75% off, they were purple with darker purple flowers. Not my decor but maybe someone would be interested. I bought alot of items using coupons from the generator and manufacturer's coupons but clearance was slim pickings. :rolleyes:

FujiFilm 27 exp QuickSnap True Definition Disposable cameras were $3.48 [50% off].

There is a coupon printed on the inside of the box for $1.00 off any FujiFilm True Definition QuickSnap camera manufactured for USA.

You would have to use it on your next camera purchase. $3.48 for a disposable camera is a good deal. $2.48 is even better.

I went this morning and looked through toys. There are many open spaces, Clearance is still at 30-50% and is very picked through. It is still scattered throughout the department not on one isle here. I was disappointed not only in the prices but in the look of the department.

Went last night. Everything in the toy aisle is pretty much picked over so nothing I really care about..even once it goes to 75%. Im pretty much done Christmas/birthday shopping anyway. I racked up during the clearance after Christmas. I really only need things for ds19months now. Not much other things on clearance either.

I went this morning and looked through toys. There are many open spaces, Clearance is still at 30-50% and is very picked through. It is still scattered throughout the department not on one isle here. I was disappointed not only in the prices but in the look of the department.

They are letting the departments go a bit right now till they reset. If your store doesn't have much clearance, they'll probably get it done in a week or so, and it'll look completely different!

Our target just opened on Sunday.

So, this might have been from our new target.. I got one of those coupons last week. :)

Didnt know you could scan it in like that.

We had a new Target open up Sunday too.

I got coupon card for $5 off a $25 purchase . I used it at a different Target on Saturday. The cashier gave it back to me and said I could keep it until it expired. I used it again yesterday. They cashier was going to put it in her drawer. I told her I was told I could keep it until it expires. She said no problem and gave it back to me. Mine doesn't expire until September. I hope they keep letting me use it.

We had a new Target open up Sunday too.

I got coupon card for $5 off a $25 purchase . I used it at a different Target on Saturday. The cashier gave it back to me and said I could keep it until it expired. I used it again yesterday. They cashier was going to put it in her drawer. I told her I was told I could keep it until it expires. She said no problem and gave it back to me. Mine doesn't expire until September. I hope they keep letting me use it.

How did you manage to get a coupon card? I would love to get my hands on that!:)

has anyone seen any Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End Toys marked down? Saw some at WM and was surprised since the movie is still out. My ds would love some for his birthday in Sept. Thought I'd start looking.. TIA