Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

where did u find the coupon?

They sent out a Back to School catalog with kids clothing in it. The coupon was on the back. I don't have a red card (yet - plan to get one when I buy clearance toys), but I seem to get a lot of mailings because I order from the website a few times a year (large items I can't haul, usually).

My mom bought the same train table for my dd last year and we use some Thomas trains on it. Usually all of the wooden trains are interchangeable. Be careful though when buying Thomas trains. They have the Thomas on the go trains that can't be used on the wood track, only the plastic one. Our target has a wooden track and train set for on clearance for $12. I think they are usually $20.

thanks to lovestoshopca and junebug2 for the info..:) junebug, did the table include the track or did u have to buy it??? i am trying to not open up the package before my sons bday, because thatll ruin the surprise.. just trying to figure out what i need to start purchasing.. any suggestions??? tia!

We got DD4 on last Christmas and she loves it. She uses it a lot and it is easy for her to operate. My older DD dowloaded stuff on it for me it works great. Problems the cushions on the headphones do not stay on and it eats batteries.

We got ds one for Easter, and he LOVES it...and as far as eating batteries, we use rechargables!

Went to target yesterday and the train tables are still 50% off..there were 5 boxes and not moving...so will try to hold out for 75%.

On a bright note...printed out ten 1.00 off Dr. Pepper 12packs and used them. They had pepsi products on sale for 5 for 10.00, making them 2.00 a 12 pack...dh and I grabbed 10(it was a limit of 5 per customer) and used the coupons making them a 1.00 a 12 pack!!! WOOHOO...we're set in Diet DP's for a long time! Thank goodness for an extra refrigerator!!!

My mom bought the same train table for my dd last year and we use some Thomas trains on it. Usually all of the wooden trains are interchangeable. Be careful though when buying Thomas trains. They have the Thomas on the go trains that can't be used on the wood track, only the plastic one. Our target has a wooden track and train set for on clearance for $12. I think they are usually $20.

I think you mean Take Along Thomas - the die cast ones.

I checked the train table this morning at the store and there are NO TRAINS OR TRACKS INCLUDED.

thanks to lovestoshopca and junebug2 for the info..:) junebug, did the table include the track or did u have to buy it??? i am trying to not open up the package before my sons bday, because thatll ruin the surprise.. just trying to figure out what i need to start purchasing.. any suggestions??? tia!

It does not include the train or track. They do have train & track sets on clearance as well, though. And along this line, if you have a large Michaels store in your area, they let you use the 40% off coupons on Thomas items as long as they are not already on sale. Only the larger stores seem to carry Thomas stuff, though.

Thanks lovetoshopCA. That's what I meant. :o

The one that my parents bought was just the table. I *think* all the ones at Target are just the table and that's why they sell the separate track set w/trains?? Just my guess though.

Went today in Jax, FL, train tables said 30% off but I wasn't looking for one so I didn't scan could be more off. Got a doll and stroller for DD $7.48, got the little people dinosaur set for $9. They had other Little People sets marked down but only 30%. Some patio stuff left at 75% in garden center.

Don't know if others got the $5 off coupon for Back to school Clothing. Just an FYI that I used it today without buying a stitch of clothing. System doesn't seem to care.

I used my $5 off coupon last night and I didn't buy any clothing either. I just bought food and pull-ups. :D

WooHoo I was able to get the Dora castle for $19.xx tonight, it wasn't marked down but I went and scanned it to see if it was less than the sticker and it was. I have been wanting to get this for my DD for Christmas. The black dots were also 75% off at our store so I bought some Bobby Jack hairpins and keychains. The cashier also said they will marking more toys down next week, she did not tell me what day though.

I was told by a lady I ran into at my usual Target, that she was told the toy markdown would be this Thursday. She didn't need to say where she got her info from, I could tell she kinda had an "inside" source. I'm still going on wednesday, though, just in case.

Is there anyone in the Seattle Area/Eastside that's been to a Target that has the couch type patio sets left or umbrellas? I've gone to two already and can't find them and am having a BBQ and really could use more seating. Thanks!

I've looked at Woodinville, Lynnwood and Everett and no luck there...

Dollar Spot black dot is back to 75% off but they dont have the signs up showing the discount. Just scan it! Seems like they had alot added too because I got some things that wasnt available before. toys were still the same and the clothes were still marked as they were last week. I bet this week is gonna be a big one!!! Lets hope

Went to Target last night. Found several pairs of shoes (sandals) for my daughter- Only 3.74 a pair. Had tons of her size.

Bought 6 shirts at 1.48 each. Beautiful solid colors that will match tons.

2 pairs of gauchos (black and brown) for 6.48 each (didn't want to wait for further discounting as she really wanted these)

1 black belt 1.48

2 sets of 3 different colored socks for .74 (black/white/red and navy/white/light blue)

Chips a hoy cookies clearanced to 1.95. Had coupon so got it for .95 each. bought all 4 packages they had.

Got other items but can't think of everything right now. Good night.

I found Bananna Boat 50 SPF for $4.75 (was 6.75) and each had a $2 coupon on it.

I bought lots, they don't expire until 2010.

They were on a hanging rack at the end of the lotion and bodywash/soap (not shampoo) aisle.

Tiffany

Target had all of their NEW dollar spot out. Have some pretty good deals. Hairbrushes;freezer packs;snack and sandwich ziplock bags all for a 1.00. None of the old stuff was there so no 75% off. Toys still the same and all the patio stuff was gone at our store. I didnt see any of the pricers marking things down. They were all working on back to school stuff. Maybe later this week?

Is there anyone on here near the Springfield Ohio Target that is keeping an eye out on the toys?

I'm about an hour away from there, but I was there over the weekend and they had lots of toys marked down. I was just wondering if there was anyone watching who could let me know when/if there's an additional markdown.

I found Bananna Boat 50 SPF for $4.75 (was 6.75) and each had a $2 coupon on it.

I bought lots, they don't expire until 2010.

They were on a hanging rack at the end of the lotion and bodywash/soap (not shampoo) aisle.

Tiffany

I can't use mine after a year. They irritate my skin, so be careful.

I was in the Chesapeake VA store, It looks like more toys went on clearance a few things are down to 50% off but not many. I really want to catch it at 75% off. I plan to stop in whenever I can. The things I am interested in are the v-Smile Pocket, anything Polly Pocket, Knex, I know there is more but my brain is to tired to think. What items are you hoping to pick up or does it matter?