Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Just a general thanks for posting deals everyone! Yesterday was DD's 13th birthday, and when I looked at what we gave her (she's an only child, and we tend to over buy for her), I realized with the exception of two items (one requested by her and a math software program covering algebra and geometry--wierd, but she loves that stuff), everything came from Target clearance! Soooo THANKS!

(PS Our target Patio stuff is still 50%--Orange County, CA)

Just a general thanks for posting deals everyone! Yesterday was DD's 13th birthday, and when I looked at what we gave her (she's an only child, and we tend to over buy for her), I realized with the exception of two items (one requested by her and a math software program covering algebra and geometry--wierd, but she loves that stuff), everything came from Target clearance! Soooo THANKS!

(PS Our target Patio stuff is still 50%--Orange County, CA)

Oooh - someone else from my area - I'm excited! Which stores do you frequent?

Patio still 50% off. Pooh baby clothes on hangers went to 75% today. They were marking boys when I stopped by, but I didn't see anything I cared about.

Stopped by a store I don't frequent as often and saw many more toys marked down than at other stores. Very curious.

I have tried 2 different Target stores here in middle TN and I have not found the Bissel Flip It on clearance :( Are they the $79 ones that have been marked down?

Have you tried Hendersonville? They had some Thursday or Friday but I don't need one.

I have tried 2 different Target stores here in middle TN and I have not found the Bissel Flip It on clearance :( Are they the $79 ones that have been marked down?

I went yesterday and while there I did check the Flip and they are not marked down at all at mine either...not even on sale for that matter

I was checking out at Target this weekend (with no good deals, just necessities) and the lady in front of me had a Graco Travel System and a Graco Pack n Play. I could see the red stickers and she told me they were marked down 30%.

And I had no good deals in my cart because our toys are STILL at 30%.

the boys jeans that have been on clearance for about $10 were down to $3.48!!!!!! I stocked up!

Thanks! I bought two pairs last week at $6.XX each so I returned them and got 7 pairs today (3 levi's and 4 wranglers, dont really care for the Cherokee style)

I also got 4 packs of the Fruit of the Loom boxers and T-shirts for $1.XX per pack of 2.

These are great pajamas for DS.

Oh...and grabbed some Gerber baby food while I was there. Used 6 coupons for 12 2-packs of Stage 1 foods.

OK - maybe I have to give up hope of this bike ever going on clearance. I read the reviews on Target.com and it looks like the bike went on sale the week before June 22nd (but was sold out everywhere) -- I know there are one or two Target employees that read this forum, do you know if this bike will ever go back to the $79.99 sale price? I want to be first in line when it does! (or buy it and get a price adjustment the next day).

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_13/602-3948727-8671043?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000A9QAGO

Schwinn Women’s Cruiser 26" Bike $99.99 Catalog # : 10020681 ASIN: B000A9QAGO DPCI: 082-09-0075

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! :gdbouquet1:

If anyone sees the women's SCHWINN (Jaguar) Beach Cruiser bike go on sale, could you let me know? It's $99.99 right now and I want it for a lot less! (I rarely go bike riding, but my BF has been nagging me). Thanks so much!

I went to Target today and got Dr Pepper that was on sale this week for 5 for $10 they had a coupon on the box for a free 20 oz bottle with the purchase of a 12 pack then along with the 1.00 coupon.

10 12 pack for Dr Pepper and 10 20 oz. for $10

I went to Target today and got Dr Pepper that was on sale this week for 5 for $10 they had a coupon on the box for a free 20 oz bottle with the purchase of a 12 pack then along with the 1.00 coupon.

I wish they were this price at my store. Here's it's 4 for 11 so it ended up being $1.75 a 12pk, which still isn't too bad....... but $1 would have been so nice!

Wow, thanks! I forgot about the coupon. :multi:

Finally, after about 2 weeks I found some 75% off deals. Picked up the "Flip It" floor cleaner for $11.xx and some $3.xx jeans and T shirts (Beatles, Green Day, etc) for $1.98 for DS.

Got 5 of the KitchenAid baking dishes for $4.xx each.

If anyone is interested, the RCA Home Theater sound system is 50% off, now $69.xx

Patio stuff is still 50% and not much left.

Alot of toys 50% off all thoughout the toy aisles, not on the endcaps.

Alot of baby clothes, sleepers, etc. 30% I think.

Still hoping to get a fire bowl for 75%:)

There are new Luvs jumbo packs starting to come out at some Targets. Size 1 has 58 diapers and size 2 has 50. The other sizes I'm not sure since I didn't get any. They sell for $7.99. The dpci is 007-05-0019 - I'm not sure which size that is for since the guy scanned one pack then changed the qty in the register. I was able to use the $3 off expired mega pack coupon then farther down in the stack under the baby food coupons I had the BOGO coupon that I was also able to use. Those brought the price down to $1.00 per pack :g_dance:

I wish Dr. Pepper was that cheap here. At the ST I went to tonight it was $3.99!

Yesterday I got some of the pooh clearanced items (clothing) in the baby/toddler section and then went over to see if they had anything in my older daughter's size and they had marked the jeans I previously bought down to 75% off so they were only 2.xx a pair!!:eyepoppin I got four pair but wish I had bought more! I do have to hem them for her so I hesitated and know they will be gone! They are the stretchy kind and she likes them best! Got a really cute pink eyelet swimsuit marked 4.98 but rang up 2.xx for dd (in the toddler section) so I was pretty excited! now I can take the jeans back I paid more $$ for! :cheesy: Patio was still 50%-like everyone else has said, not much left.

Yesterday I got some of the pooh clearanced items (clothing) in the baby/toddler section and then went over to see if they had anything in my older daughter's size and they had marked the jeans I previously bought down to 75% off so they were only 2.xx a pair!!:eyepoppin I got four pair but wish I had bought more! I do have to hem them for her so I hesitated and know they will be gone! They are the stretchy kind and she likes them best! Got a really cute pink eyelet swimsuit marked 4.98 but rang up 2.xx for dd (in the toddler section) so I was pretty excited! now I can take the jeans back I paid more $$ for! :cheesy: Patio was still 50%-like everyone else has said, not much left.

Could you tell me what % off the pooh clothing was? Thanks!