Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I got a pair of carpenter jeans for DS for $8.xx, 4 boxes of the MM apple juice. Thats about it. My target had ALOT of toys but mostly only 30% I did see 3 Dora castles for $19.99. They were on the regular shelf with no clearance tag on them. LOTS of patio stuff didnt look at prices thought I think they are @ 50%.

I went to Target today looking for fire pits with my parents. They ended up buying a fire pit for full price about $160. I was so disappointed in them. I told them to just wait untill they go on sale or clearance, but they really want to have a fire tonight. In the clearance section they had one on clearance and the rest were marked full price! All I can say is I never find any of the good deals posted on here at our target(Wisconsin). The thing is I keep going back and looking for them!!

Keep their receipt. Maybe you can get a price adjustment when it goes on sale!

Found some great deals today:

5 piece durabuilt tools reg. $99.99 today $24.95

Anyone have the dcpi for the tools? I think these may be the ones my friend asked me to keep an eye on for her husbands birthday after I got that great Black and Decker deal. TIA

What color is the step 2 wagon?

When I check Target web for the ANSI it says N/A in stores. I don't want to drive around looking if they are N/A and it may have just been a lucky find on a catalog return. Thanks in advance.

The one at my store was red. The DCPI is 082 03 0121 but it was only 30% off at my store.

Keep their receipt. Maybe you can get a price adjustment when it goes on sale!

Yes I told my parents to keep the receipt and keep checking to see if it is on sale or maybe even on clearance. We did use the firepit last night and everyone was very happy with it, but I still would not have paid full price as I like to find the best deals and save money!!

When I check Target web for the ANSI it says N/A in stores. I don't want to drive around looking if they are N/A and it may have just been a lucky find on a catalog return. Thanks in advance.

I also saw one at my store, but that was 30% too.

My store in NC had a ton of those wagons, all were red and they were 50% off!

Just got back from Target. Got a couple of good deals. Eddie Bauer tent fan 75% off for 4.98, Fisher Price Tic and Toc learning clock for 4.98 (75% 0ff??), National Geographic microscope 50% 0ff 4.98 (last one), footprint/photo frame 50% off 9.98. I was really happy with the tent fan (good for camping and hurricane season in Louisiana!) and the learning clock. I looked for the wagons but could not find any.:(

The Target on the East side of Green Bay, Sturgeon Bay and Oshkosh are the best for clearance.

I'm ALWAYS at East Green Bay and have trouble finding the clearance mentioned on here...it's usually gone by the time I get there! Maybe you get there first, huh?

I'm ALWAYS at East Green Bay and have trouble finding the clearance mentioned on here...it's usually gone by the time I get there! Maybe you get there first, huh?

I usually go to Sturgeon Bay when I want good deals because they clearance first, then east side of Green Bay, and last West side of Green Bay. The East side store usually marks down on Thursdays.

Lee County Fl outdoor Patio is still only 50%.. was there earlier today looking for 75%... and nothing. There wasn't much left either unless they have more in back in boxes. I really just am waiting for the cushions :lolrun: If I can pick up some chairs, I will be happy, but just want the cushions... if I do not get any... oh well.. no biggie... which is why I will not buy them at 50% off

I was at Target in Indy today. While their toys were still 30% off it looked as if they had added more toys on clearance that weren't there before. I picked up a Little People Preschool for $17 and hit the dollar spot since it was packed of teacher supply items.

I was at the Green Bay Target today and scored a bissell flip ease. It was just over 11 bucks! It was marked 23.74 but thanks to this board, I knew they were cheaper so I went and scanned it and sure enough it was cheaper!! I am not from Green Bay so I am not sure which Target. It was the one by Bay Park Square.

They are not on a clearance shelf. They are on the bottom shelf by the vacuums. I picked one up about 11 a.m. There were about 5 left.