Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Does anyone know when (or if...) they mark down the summer toys.... bubble sets, pools, floats,sand toys, etc?

They also have several cute "Play Wonder" sets that are in that section... toy BBQ grill, wooden marshmallow/chocolate set, sand box, etc... Has anyone seen them on sale?

Thanks for your help. Our Target is about an hour away so I do not get to go very often.

When we went to Target on Thurs, the Happy Summer was 30%. For the people whose store has gone to 75%, did it go to 50% first and anyone approximately know how many days in between each reduction? We are going tomorrow so hoping it has gone down but if its only 50% etc, I wanted to try and figure out when it goes to 75%.....seems to have moved fast in some areas but we are just now kinda of getting warm, weird to have the summer stuff already clearing out LOL

When we went to Target on Thurs, the Happy Summer was 30%. For the people whose store has gone to 75%, did it go to 50% first and anyone approximately know how many days in between each reduction? We are going tomorrow so hoping it has gone down but if its only 50% etc, I wanted to try and figure out when it goes to 75%.....seems to have move fast in some areas but we are just now kinda of getting warm, weird to have the summer stuff already clearing out LOL

Here in CA it was 30% on the 11th and 50% the 15th. I expect it to be 75% tomorrow morning. Fortunately still some good stuff left at one store where they have that section in the far back corner.

What "color wonder" is? Is that crayon?

the best way that I can desc color wonder is remember when we were little and you would color a white pc of paper with different colors then color over them it with a black crayon. You would then use use your nail or something to scracth of the black to make drawing with the colors under it. Color wonders is along those lines but uses special markers to do the same thing.

Linda

nothing notable at mine this weekend watching the s'mores maker in happy summer to go 75% so hubby wont get mad at me for buying it lol

Oh yeah I did find an amazing deal on 64 oz bottles of Orange Gatorade. The shelf sticker was marked .98 (my 13 yr old son saw it I am training him right) it wasnt read stickered either. I sent him off to scan it to make sure because the red was marked $1.99. He came back saying they were coming up $0.00 so I told him to grab all 8 they had on the shelf. When I checked out the cashier was just talking to us and scanning away, when we got out to the car and I was looking at my receipt I noticed there were NO gatorades on it, but I know he scanned it, YAY ME!! Freebies gotta love them.

nothing notable at mine this weekend watching the s'mores maker in happy summer to go 75% so hubby wont get mad at me for buying it lol

Oh yeah I did find an amazing deal on 64 oz bottles of Orange Gatorade. The shelf sticker was marked .98 (my 13 yr old son saw it I am training him right) it wasnt read stickered either. I sent him off to scan it to make sure because the red was marked $1.99. He came back saying they were coming up $0.00 so I told him to grab all 8 they had on the shelf. When I checked out the cashier was just talking to us and scanning away, when we got out to the car and I was looking at my receipt I noticed there were NO gatorades on it, but I know he scanned it, YAY ME!! Freebies gotta love them.

left blank

Archer Farms chips are on sale for 4 for $7.

I bought 4 bags of the 16oz. Organic Torilla chips and used 2 of the $1.00 off 2 Archer Farms chips printable coupons.

That comes to $1.25 per 16oz bag. Not a bad deal.

Happy Summer stuff was 75% off. I didn't really need anything. Just got a few toys for the kids.

Happy Summer 75% off today. NOt much left but I did get a cooler which I was happy about and some sun and sand toys for the 2 grand girls. I also found 4 more Color Explosion crayola Wonder colors. They were in the regular place no stickers at all but I scanned them and they were 2.48. Even got a tinkerbell one. Didnt see much else marked down but the associates were walking around checking prices on things and that usually means red sticker tags tomorrow. !!! :D

TARGET $5 off $20 purchase of Tide laundry detergent, Charmin bath tissue, Pampers wipes, Pampers diapers or Bounty Paper Towels

Qty Available: 1106 (Min. Order Qty: 1) $5.00 07/17/07 $0.25

There is a site that i found that you can purchase coupons off of(never done it, not sure how valuble it would be)

anyway, i saw the above coupon as one she posted just last night. has anyone seen this?

thanks,

just got back from target here in michigan

ours is at 75% and the only thing left was a few of the plastic glasses...nothing matching...no coolers, no blankets, no toys and no smores maker (which I also missed out on after Christmas darn it!)

oh ya, no color wonder either...bummer day

Was able to use all the coupons on the luvs deal today, can someone tell me why half the packs i get have the stretchy sides and the others i get don't... ugh very aggravating, i need the stretchy sides! Saw lots of girls clothing being marked down to %75 off today. They were also very busy in the home and vacuum area at my target today. Had marked down several bissel clean machines and a few dustbusters. Sorry I can't be more specific I had two kids in tow so I could only glance. The Spot Bot was still only %30 off, I did look at that closely. Happy Summer was %75 off, got the picnic blanket I bought several weeks ago for $14.99 now $3.XX, bought the last one they had and will be searching for the receipt for my other one to try and return!!

Was able to use all the coupons on the luvs deal today, can someone tell me why half the packs i get have the stretchy sides and the others i get don't... ugh very aggravating, i need the stretchy sides!

Call the 1-800 number on the package...bet if you don't get an answer you get coupons!!

TARGET $5 off $20 purchase of Tide laundry detergent, Charmin bath tissue, Pampers wipes, Pampers diapers or Bounty Paper Towels

There is a site that i found that you can purchase coupons off of(never done it, not sure how valuble it would be)

anyway, i saw the above coupon as one she posted just last night. has anyone seen this?

thanks,

don't buy this....not even for $.25 - There is a link somewhere...maybe in the May Clearance posts that has a link to this page where you can print this coupon yourself - for free. I will look and see if I can find it...If not someone may have it saved as a pdf

Even got a tinkerbell one. Didnt see much else marked down but the associates were walking around checking prices on things and that usually means red sticker tags tomorrow. !!! :D

Did the Tinkerbell one have the "bonus pack" in it? same DCPI?

The walking around with their PDTs is more likely them doing "research" which is how they get their ordering done. The red tag people do them as they go and have carts with them with the little printers attached.

here it is

http://www.freefilehosting.org/public/41581/TargetCoupons_rev.pdf[/quote

The coupon in this link is expired as of 5/31/07. I know we all have different experiences with Target and expired coupons, but the one in the link for $0.25 expires after that. It has most likely been altered. I think that is why the question was asked if anyone has seen it since it seems a little strange to be seeing the same coupon again.

thanks,

There was a similar current coupon in yesterday's Sunday paper, too

Got 2 Happy Summer Picnic Blankets, the bean bag toss game (DS next birthday party game), and a bunch of the red plaid plates & napkins all 75% off. Wanted one of the cocktail shaker sets to make my iced coffee at home like Starbucks, but it was regular price!!!

Saw them marking the baby Classic Pooh clothes to 50% off.

There was a similar current coupon in yesterday's Sunday paper, too

there was one in yesterday's paper?

i wouldn't want to buy the one that was for .25 cents- it seems like it should show up somewhere online for free eventually.

and teh other poster was right- it does seem a bit strange to have a new one out so soon after the last one expired- it was such a good coupon. butif it turns out to be legit, i sure won't complain!

Well, got the Happy Summer items at 75% off.....had about one aisle left (one side) so I am thinking it went 75% yesterday or maybe the 50% really cleaned them out. On Thurs I went and it was all 30% so maybe Sat went 50% and today 75% but there was 4 full aisles of items (both sides) so they really clean them out. I got bunch of great stuff like lanterns, lights, cups, some three tray relish type holders, beach chairs, bowls, summer flip out floats (of course, the way our weather has been gonna never use them LOL). Happy with what we got, would have liked the coolers but got some littler ones for husband and kids so not too bad.

there was one in yesterday's paper?

i wouldn't want to buy the one that was for .25 cents- it seems like it should show up somewhere online for free eventually.

and teh other poster was right- it does seem a bit strange to have a new one out so soon after the last one expired- it was such a good coupon. butif it turns out to be legit, i sure won't complain!

Yep, there were a couple of them in the sunday paper back in May and another one yesterday. The others were out at the same time as the now expired one which was posted by RealSimple.

are fans included in happy summer. Still haven't had time to make it to target. What type of beach chairs and coolers. Whoever replies...thanks for the details. Trying to decide if I need any of the items marked down (if there is any left)

are fans included in happy summer. Still haven't had time to make it to target. What type of beach chairs and coolers. Whoever replies...thanks for the details. Trying to decide if I need any of the items marked down (if there is any left)

No, Happy Summer was just that section where they put holiday/seasonal merchandise like picnic stuff and beach toys.