Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Are the candy bars the ones at the register?

My Super target had them in a weird place... where the stationary was on the end cap. they are the regular size (49c-.59c) The regular target had them on the endcap in the small grocery section.

Hope this helps!

My Super target had them in a weird place... where the stationary was on the end cap. they are the regular size (49c-.59c) The regular target had them on the endcap in the small grocery section.

Hope this helps!

And mine were in the Pharmacy area, where the Kotex were :yup:

For anybody in the Birmingham, AL area there were some good deals to be had at the store in Trussville... Dora Sit and Spins 6.xx, Spiderman kids bicycles 50% off, final price of 29.xx, mr.goodbars .14, gum 75% off at .21 to .27 a pack, and some toddler shirt dresses 1.98, little girl bathing suits for 2.xx, and a combi stroller (sorry I dont have the model info!!) for 49.99 (50% off) !! I hope this helps somebody ;)

Hidden Deal alert

Went to Target this afternoon for a birthday gift and according to this weeks sales ad, the spiderman 3 Bump n Go is on sale for $7.99 normal price of $9.99 but when you go to pay for the item, it rings up at $5.50 :D

Found the Dora the Explorer Fiesta Time Ball Pit pit on clearance today for $6.24 (originally $24.99). Comes with 50 soft flex balls in a blow up castle.

Also saw a "Go Diego Go" sit and spin for $6.24.

SpongeBob party stuff on clearance as well. Mine just had tablecovers ($1.44 I think) and party hats left.

I got 8 bags of the Scotts Turf builder for $3.98 a bag is was 75% off. It was at the State Line Target this morning for any of the Kansas City shoppers. They also marked down 3 pc glass ware it was a 3qt and 2qt and one had a pie plate and the other one had a casserole dish witha lid on clearance for $6.xx something.

Don't think this has been posted yet. Someone mentioned the Cranium Pop 5 games but there's also the Scene It: Friends edition board game on clearance for $6.xx.

I saw these at my store today too, as well as the Trivial Pursuit DVD game.

oh that's good to know, just bought a defective Uniden phone from there a couple months ago so I need to take it back and get a new one. I still have my receipt but no box, do you think it matters?

oh that's good to know, just bought a defective Uniden phone from there a couple months ago so I need to take it back and get a new one. I still have my receipt but no box, do you think it matters?

I think you need the box since it would have the UPC code and they can't return without that but if they have one on clearance, buy it and use the box to return the defective one..You could also call the manufacturer or email and see if they will replace it for free.....

hhhmmm..very good idea, yeah I figured I was pretty much stuck with it, funny thing is I just threw that darn box away last week. Murphys law I guess, but I will see if they have any left. Thanks for the ideas and info.

I have returned electronics without the box. As long as you have the receipt and it's only been a couple of months you should be fine.

I got a pilates (workout really) mat with a mini dvd the other day, 24.99 down to 7.49, and a sound machine for 7.49, which was originally 20.00 I think? It has about 12 sounds (ocean, fire, rain, jungle etc). The only bad thing is it's kind of louder than I would like, but a good deal!

Still no MM boxes in MI

Bought some of those pretty silver mint boxes with gem flowers for $.99 each (reg. $3.99)

Bought a few more Cherokee Ultimate tees and and Mossimo 95%cotton/5% spandex tees for $2.24 each (odd colors but so comfy and great with a toddler!)

Saw LOTS of tees for 30-50% off - Prospirit and Mossimo mostly

They had a few kids play tents (dora, elephant and ..batman?) marked down 30 or 50% off

Small Ernie plush for $1.24 from $4.99

Nexxus hair care travel pack was 30% off - would LOVE to know when these go down more!

Bags of Chockie chocolate toffee pistatios or chocolate covered caramels were $2.50 from $5 (bought them just because of the sale - Target is killing my diet!!!)

Question - I've been seeing little silver round stickers on some of the price tags on shelves and was wondering if these indicate items going on clearance? I noticed them first since they were only on the two - out of about fifteen to twenty - tee shirts on a display that were on clearance. But, I have also seen them on other price stickers and the items rang up normal price. Any insight?

I've been trying to be good and stay out of Target. But, since the Tropicana coupon expires today, it was a good excuse too go.

I couldn't find the Dora or Diego ball pits or spins things...must of sold out.

My one big bargin was the MM juice for .69 found 3 packs.

Question - I've been seeing little silver round stickers on some of the price tags on shelves and was wondering if these indicate items going on clearance? I noticed them first since they were only on the two - out of about fifteen to twenty - tee shirts on a display that were on clearance. But, I have also seen them on other price stickers and the items rang up normal price. Any insight?

These are used when the store is checking "outs". Anytime you see a sticker, it means that there is no more of that particular item in the backroom. It has nothing to do with clearance.

These are used when the store is checking "outs". Anytime you see a sticker, it means that there is no more of that particular item in the backroom. It has nothing to do with clearance.

I know that what you say is the case, but I wanted to add that just because you see the sticker doesn't mean that they haven't come in stock again. I have had employees tell me that it means that they don't have anymore, then pressed to have them check with a PDT only to find that they do in fact have them back in stock, but not out and the stickers remain. It happens a lot at one particular store, but it has happened at others too. So, it never hurts to ask.

Slim Pickins at Target today. Only found 14 cent 5th Ave candy bars. The Softworks thrash cans are 50% - but I am waiting for them to go 75%.

When they start marking down the large swimming pools, anyone know if they usually make it to 50 or 75%?

I saw a friends scene it game at the target in las vegas on silverado ranch that was on clearance for 6.xx. I left it there. my question is...has anyone seen any camping supplies on clearance? mainly tents (at least 6 person), lanterns, cooking supplies etc. ???????

Slim Pickins at Target today. Only found 14 cent 5th Ave candy bars. The Softworks thrash cans are 50% - but I am waiting for them to go 75%.

When they start marking down the large swimming pools, anyone know if they usually make it to 50 or 75%?

I got a large one at the end of summer 2 years ago for 75% off.

my question is...has anyone seen any camping supplies on clearance? mainly tents (at least 6 person), lanterns, cooking supplies etc. ???????

I saw all of that on clearance a few months ago for 75% off when they reset the sporting goods department.