Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I have a new Kodak Easy Share and it works with it. I threw the package away before I posted so I'm not sure what all it works with. I think it was a good deal when I looked at other cards that worked with my camera...they were expensive.

I have a Kodak and it takes SD cards. I have to agree with the other poster above. $11 is good but you can find some great deals out there on sd cards - also bigger is better :) I currently have a 2G in my Kodak (which I bought on recommendation from a post on here for $20) and it can store over 1,200 pictures. Will come in handy on vacation when I don't want to unload my camera everynight.

I agree too. I have always thought that the great deals include using coupons - especially if you can use a coupon for something that is on clearance.

Just to clarify - as I stated in my previous post, you are free to discuss using coupons on clearance items. This thread originally started as strictly clearance discussion and was very busy before the whole coupon fiasco started. At some point the discussion of using coupons on non-clearance items may be allowed, but at this time it is not. It required too much moderation and we received too many complaints to make it worth allowing that kind of talk to continue.

I got 8 boxes of the Scooby Doo clearanced fruit snacks for .16 a box. With $1 off manufacturer coupons and the Target coupons on Betty Crocker snacks it was well worth the trip to my other Target.

Im still eyeing some of the clearanced clothes, but want to see if they go down more. $4.48 is still too high for a seasoned clearanced shopper. Haha

Our Target had a bunch of Mints and gum on clearance.

Had a few of the CD-R's and DVDs on clearance, but only 50% off.. I"m holding out.

Dont need them that badly. Also had abunch of Spongebob Party invites and wrapping paper. Figures DS's b-day was over a week ago. LOL

Other than that.. nothing to brag over. I'm waiting on the patio stuff. We're in the process of pouring a new patio now.. I need some stuff! :)

On my trip to Target yesterday, I found on clearance:

:yup:

Toddler boys "Finding Nemo" swimtrunks for $1.98

Toddler girls bathing suits for $2.48

Toddler girls shirts for $.98

Girls jeans for $4.98

3 pc. set of girls pajamas for $5.98

Boys (size 7-14) shirts for $1.48

I have not found any of the juiceboxes that everyone is talking about :(

i have to say i love tis thread i may not post much but I love you guys . I finally found the mm juice 2 weeks ago and i have been stocking up on i since i am ashamed to say i use to buy them before at $3.99 per pack i am happy now :D

Scored a 26 inch LCD Tru Tech wide screen TV on clearance today. It was the $649.xx display model marked down to $324.xx, the salesman said he would mark it down another 30% ($227.49) and that there was no box or remote but he had the paperwork. I told him I would take it. He then could not find the paperwork. I said "I won't even get a warranty card"? He said no problem, and gave me a free 3 year Target warranty card. $227.49 and a 3 year warranty is not a bad deal. It HD-ready, not HD, but I got it for the kids room and will mostly be used for video games and the cartoon network.:)

I don't suppose there was a DCPI on that, was there?

I discovered after trying to hook up my new DVD recorder that I couldn't do it on my 5 year old TV, and I've been wanting to upgrade to an HDTV anyway, since I can get the HD channels with my DVR.

I discovered after trying to hook up my new DVD recorder that I couldn't do it on my 5 year old TV, and I've been wanting to upgrade to an HDTV anyway, since I can get the HD channels with my DVR.

Sure thing, I'll post the DCPI when I get home from work.

I am so excited! I just came back from shopping and I found one lonely package of the mm juice boxes (grape) I scanned it just to make sure. It was just sitting there, like it was waiting for me to come and buy it. I found the big Hershey bars for .68 cents- good for smores. But the juice boxes made my day!!!:D

Where were the nuts??? (besides the people pushing the carts looking for them) I need to stock up on those my husband eats them like crazy.

All the small cans in my Target were on an end cap with tons of other food clearance items. I bought 12 cashew/mixed nuts bags that were clearanced to .84 (free with Target $1 coupon) and bought all 10 small cans of mixed nuts for .24 (clearanced to $1.24)

Yes, check every time you go for those MM juice boxes. And don't forget to look behind the 15-packs that are already stocked, as that's where I usually find them. However, yesterday as I am sitting in the little cafe eating a salad see them stock the 10-packs behind their counter, I assume to put in the Kid's Meals or to sell at the counter singly. But I keep my eyes pealed anyways.

Where were the nuts??? (besides the people pushing the carts looking for them) I need to stock up on those my husband eats them like crazy.

They are on the endcaps where the other clearanced food is. They had tons of chocolate bark and hot chocolate mix among other things. They had regular peanuts and mixed nuts.

it is 008-09-1361. Today I also saw a 32 inch thin lcd tru-tech monitor (only) 50% off at $399.99:)

I found some of the Cascade with Dawn 2 n 1 Action Pacs in the Christmas containers today. I remember seeing them mentioned after Christmas but I can't remember how much they were marked down.

These were $12.49 for 80. I didn't buy them but I did price check them. I may be remembering wrong, but I thought they were cheaper than that.

Anyone remember how much they were?

I found some of the Cascade with Dawn 2 n 1 Action Pacs in the Christmas containers today. I remember seeing them mentioned after Christmas but I can't remember how much they were marked down.

These were $12.49 for 80. I didn't buy them but I did price check them. I may be remembering wrong, but I thought they were cheaper than that.

Anyone remember how much they were?

Some stores marked them down with their Christmas stuff... but not any of the stores here :(

After months of checking for the $0.69 MM 10pk juice boxes and losing hope everytime, I FINALLY found three packs of apple juice! OMG I though I was going to hypervenilate, I was so excited. You would've thought I won the lottery instead of the elusive 10pk of juice boxes. I also got the Barbie and the Magic of the Rainbow play dress that was price cut to $10.99 from 19.99. Thought that was a huge price cut considering it's not a clearance price.

My Target is so behind...

Today I found:

a Nemo swimsuit 4T for 4.98 (they had a 2T also, only 2 suits in the place)

some bubble wrap pockets for wrapping dishes for 98 cents. These were 3.96 to begin with.

Oh, and nearly had to get stitches! DS and I were walking through the main aisle, and I had on sandals. I hears a pop and something hit my heel. I thought I had stepped on something. I turned around, and a woman had knocked a jar candle off the shelf. It was a huge chunk of glass. There were 2 employees standing across from her chit-chatting, and neither helped her clean it up, or even asked her if she was ok. They just kept talking. I just have a small cut, I was lucky it didn't get between my foot and shoe.

Oh, and nearly had to get stitches! DS and I were walking through the main aisle, and I had on sandals. I hears a pop and something hit my heel. I thought I had stepped on something. I turned around, and a woman had knocked a jar candle off the shelf. It was a huge chunk of glass. There were 2 employees standing across from her chit-chatting, and neither helped her clean it up, or even asked her if she was ok. They just kept talking. I just have a small cut, I was lucky it didn't get between my foot and shoe.

Holy crap! My 3 year old son was running to get to me (he thought he was going to sit in the patio chairs, and I was trying to continue my perusing), and just as he reached me, he fell, and started to cry, and there was more than one employee who came running, and one asked if I wanted to fill out an incident report! I declined, as my son had new shoes on (crocs), that he wasn't used to which caused his fall (in addition to the running, I suppose), and he was fine. I'd be ticked seeing two employees there just keep on talking instead of calling someone to help clean it up, if they weren't going to help themselves!:mad:

I am so excited. I just came home with two great deals. I found cameras on clearance this morning, I was in a rush to a party so I went back this afternoon, while thinking about it all day. I have a Canon S3 camera that I love, but it is big. I was thinking I would buy a smaller one just to throw in my purse. I found the Canon a540 for 99.98... great price considering refurbs are about $150. Only thing is that it was the camera only, it didn't have any cords or anything... but using my head, I have all the same attachments, cords, etc for my other camera as they are the same brand. I also bought the Kodak Z650 for a friend who lost her old Kodak but still has all the accessories for $114. I was very excited to find them.

In some of the smaller stores I have been to they have marked the following toys 30% off clearance:

New Star Wars 30th Anniversary Darth Vader w/ Coin Collection Book

Star Wars Battle Packs (standard sized figures, not the little ones)

Buzz Light Year pull back car toy

Transformers Classics - several different models (getting ready for movie merchandise)

Minimates 2 packs

Itsy Bitsy Spider-man

Some new POTC World's End play sets

Dora & Diego battery operated ride on toys

Large Ben 10 Heatblast

Pixel Chix

There were others. Those are what I can remember

I am so excited. I just came home with two great deals. I found cameras on clearance this morning, I was in a rush to a party so I went back this afternoon, while thinking about it all day. I have a Canon S3 camera that I love, but it is big. I was thinking I would buy a smaller one just to throw in my purse. I found the Canon a540 for 99.98... great price considering refurbs are about $150. Only thing is that it was the camera only, it didn't have any cords or anything... but using my head, I have all the same attachments, cords, etc for my other camera as they are the same brand. I also bought the Kodak Z650 for a friend who lost her old Kodak but still has all the accessories for $114. I was very excited to find them.

WOW, those are some good camera deals! I am gonna head to my Target in the morning to see if there are any here. I have the Cannon S2 and am considering the S3...how do you like yours?:yup: