Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Hey, thanks for the info. I have found the 10 packs but when I scan them they say 3.xx not .69. Maybe I am not looking at the right thing. It is the Minute Maid juice boxes, right? If I ever find one I will be so... excited. :cheesy:

Are you looking at the MM orange juice with calcium? The 10 MM Orange Juice packs ring up 3.xx, any of the other flavor MM 10 packs will ring up .69

Good suggestion. A Target coupon thread will be created soon, and any future posts in this thread dealing with just coupons will either be moved there or just deleted.

Thanks Brad! I think it will be great getting back to discussing the great prices and markdowns we find in the stores! :yup:

Found Mr. Clean Magic Erasers today at Target for .84 on clearance. I had a coupon so it was only .34. There were a ton and those things are just great.

I buy the magic erasers that are at the registers.They come one in a box for .99.there are $1.00 off 2 coupons at there.So you get 2 for $1.00 which is great seeing how they are like $2.69 something for a box of 2.

I forgot to post the other day that I saw a bunch of the guitar stuff marked down. I am not a musician so I don't know what all it was, but it seems like there were some strings, at least one guitar, and a bunch of music books all marked 50% off. Not an aisle I usually peruse, but if you are looking for something, it might be worth a look.

Most of the local Targets have marked down some Dora & Diego Playhut tents and ball tents. These are the ones located in the Toy department, NOT the ones in Sporting Goods. I have seen them for 30% off at some stores and 50% off at others. Still another (a Greatland store) had them at regular price, so it might be hit or miss.

Went to one of my local Targets tonight and there were some vases and such on an inside endcap(not where the clearance usually is) they were multicolored glass, didnt really look at the price. Also SOLO brand cups and plates(pastels) were 30% off(didnt have any mfc so I am waiting for those to go lower). Lots of candy bars for .33(not really a good price they were regular sized) and gum the Trident and Eclipse blister packs .68 I got 4 of those using 2 b1g1f mfc so got 2 packs for .68 thats a good price. Cottonelle 12 pk double rolls on sale for $5.50 ea couple that with $1 mfc thats out there and thats a good price(not clearance but thought I would add because they were just putting out the endcap thought maybe it was an unadvertised special since I didnt look at the Target sale ad this week). I missed the Kotex deal, dang. Does anyone remember the fruit snacks that were on sale cheap? I couldnt remember. I also noticed quite a bit of electronic things on clearance, didnt look real close but there seemed to be alot of dvd players and dvd recorders with stickers and some stereos. Lots of Ipod things (cases and such) I dont have one so didnt look at those either sorry. Didnt see any toys on clearance at all. HTH:D

Does anyone remember the fruit snacks that were on sale cheap? I couldnt remember.

The fruit snacks are the My Little Pony and Tonka ones. They are 68 cents a box.

I bought 5 of the My Little Pony ones tonight.... and 4 12-packs of Diet Pepsi 4 for $9 with $1 off each (generator) = $1.25 each, 5 boxes of pop-tarts 52 cents each, 5 Oreo to-go packs for free, and I got the Cranium thing for $4.xx for a birthday party tomorrow. I paid more for the wrapping paper than I did the toy!!!

I got such a good deal tonight that I was able to refer two more people who were in line behind me to join Gottadeal... Welcome to the forum ladies. Have fun and let me know if you need anything!

My Target had swimsuits on sale- women's were clearanced to 50% and some of the girls' two pieces were 75% off, but most were 50%. It is barely warm enough for swimsuits now and they are already going clearanced!

I also noticed the SOLO cups and plates. They were 2.74 for 24 plates and 24 cups.

Does anyone remember the fruit snacks that were on sale cheap? HTH:D

The fruit snacks on sale at my Targets were found in the regular aisle (with all the other full price fruit snacks) for 89 cents. There is an expired coupon in the generator for 75 cents off Better Crocker brand fruit snacks making them 14 cents per box. The only ones that I've seen marked down were My Little Pony and Tonka.

Luv alll the great 411... Loaded with the best intel.. goin to my super TG.. let U know what I find, and If I spot any new Deals..

Thanks for Re-posting the Schuman link ... I had lost it.. think my sweet Hubby deleted it from my shopping list..

last nite target had socks 75% off and woman's tights, too. Got dd tights for $1.28, soft fluffly socks for 74 cents. had lots of make-up on clearance, I think it was maybelline, and also big bags/purses. almost big enough to be a book bag 50% off- 7.99$

Today was the first time I ever went to Target and left empty handed.

The clearance was either 15 or 30% off..nothing great at all. They had some

Sony digital, automatic time setting radios for $12.74. They had the MM juice box 10 pk

for $3.39..they have never been cheap here:no:

My last 2 trips to Target have been very disappointing. Oh well look at the money

I saved. Pepsi was 4/$11 but here in taxachusetts you must pay a nickel deposit

on every can so that adds up and we don't return the cans for a refund (no space

here and too much effort to wash the cans etc).

Found Mr. Clean Magic Erasers today at Target for .84 on clearance. I had a coupon so it was only .34. There were a ton and those things are just great.

They moved the toothpaste clearance here in the makeup section with the beauty clearance & put a ton of the Magic erasers there too.

Just to clear up the rules for this thread:

* This thread is for discussing CLEARANCE items found at Target and to let others know what to be on the lookout for.

* This thread is NOT for discussion about using coupons to buy items that are at regular price or on sale that week (not clearance).

* If there is a coupon that can be used on clearance merchandise, then it's OK to mention that fact.

* If you want to discuss coupon use at Target, please use this thread.

* We will be going through the thread regularly, and posts that have nothing to do with CLEARANCE items at Target will be deleted from the thread, so if you want people to see it, post it in the coupon thread I linked above.

We ask that you please cooperate with these rules for this thread. This thread is extremely popular and we want it to be a place to share and learn about clearance deals going on at Target - and that's it.

Great night today at target

1. Dora nightgown for dd 6.48 1/2 price from 12.99

2. Dora the explorer chutes and ladders game 2.24 down from 8.99

3. Nemo bathing suit for ds 3.48 and for DD 2.24

4. My little pony and Tonka fruit snacks for .89

5. Dora and Diego socks in the 1.00 section

6. Strawberry Shortcake hair bands and barrettes in the 1.00 section

My Target had Nair lip cream clearanced for 1.96 I bought 3 and used $2.00 coupons printed from Coupons. com and got them for free. There were also other Nair products for $2.xx. You can also print $2.00 coupons from the Nair website (Naircare. com). Also found a box of the MM applejuice for .69 (looked for more boxes but none to be found but I will keep checking).

Great night today at target

1. Dora nightgown for dd 6.48 1/2 price from 12.99

2. Dora the explorer chutes and ladders game 2.24 down from 8.99

3. Nemo bathing suit for ds 3.48 and for DD 2.24

4. My little pony and Tonka fruit snacks for .89

5. Dora and Diego socks in the 1.00 section

6. Strawberry Shortcake hair bands and barrettes in the 1.00 section

There were $1. off Manufacturers coupons for the chutes and ladders in the paper before Easter. They are good until May, I used one to get the game for 1.24. I have been my GodDaughters Dora supplier through Target clearances and she already has so much! I know nothing about Dora but I'm always saying Ugh! Dora but still buying it for her LOL....

I feel so bad because I feel like it was my coupon rant that got everyone in a fuss on this thread. I probably should have posted it on another site I use it's just that the people on here seem to respond more then on there. I was trying to use the coupons on clearance items but his choosing of what to coupon police just confused me.... Sorry :o

Check the isles not just the end caps!

More watches 75% I know have 5

My little poney easter basket 90% off

Hershies kisses .10

Overhead garage storage reg. $39 for 5.xx

Computer surge protector 50% off (wanted to wait for 75% but only one left)

More kotex free after coupon

Panteen reg 3.xx clearance & coupon .77

Radio Flyer Horse 25.00 reg 100.00 ( 129 at TRU)

Small stainless wastebasket reg 15.00 for 3.75

Good thing Target is 20 mi away! Saving money is costing me a fortune!!:g_think:

Check the isles not just the end caps!

More watches 75% I know have 5

My little poney easter basket 90% off

Hershies kisses .10

Overhead garage storage reg. $39 for 5.xx

Computer surge protector 50% off (wanted to wait for 75% but only one left)

More kotex free after coupon

Panteen reg 3.xx clearance & coupon .77

Radio Flyer Horse 25.00 reg 100.00 ( 129 at TRU)

Small stainless wastebasket reg 15.00 for 3.75

Good thing Target is 20 mi away! Saving money is costing me a fortune!!:g_think:

Can you provide more informatiom on the clearence overhead garage storage item? Description? DPCI? Thanks

Garage storage is called Flip Clip.

It has clips that clip onto your studs & adjustable straps to hold items up. DPC 092 06 0042 should be code for your store scanner if you can manually enter it. It was on sale when the tools went to 75%. I found one on end cap in electronics now 85% off!!! 5.04 reg 39.99