Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Went to target in the morning and all the Easter stuff was gone. Everything was cleaned up. They had the Thomas 3 train for $9.xx.

They had a Black and Decker steamer coming up for $0.00 and they checked at the customer service came up with a wrong DPCI and the price came to 24.88 on clearance. This was more then the regular price of the item which is $19.99 on their site. Was very dissapointed as I wanted it if it was at a good price.

I know this has already been posted but the boy's 20" Triax bike that was on clearance for 20.xx a few months back (mountain bike) is the one that was recalled. Model # is 8509-24. I had bought one and checked and sure enough, I had to call and take it back. Wasn't a total loss ... they gave me $106 cash for it :eyepoppin They said that was the replacement value.

If you have one, the # to call is 1-800-551-0032 but all they do is tell you to take it back to the store for a full refund and call them back if the store gives you any trouble. They didn't take any info or anything.

We were at Target in Conway and Little Rock Arkansas Yesterday and we got some great deals. My friend got a Blue dress suit for $18.96for both pieces and it was originally $60. She also got a set of Cars and Nemo swim trunks for $1.98 each. I got two toddler girls tops for $1.98 each and a pink swimsuit with a ruffley heart on it for $4.97.

We were at Target in Conway and Little Rock Arkansas Yesterday and we got some great deals. My friend got a Blue dress suit for $18.96for both pieces and it was originally $60. She also got a set of Cars and Nemo swim trunks for $1.98 each. I got two toddler girls tops for $1.98 each and a pink swimsuit with a ruffley heart on it for $4.97.

I'll have to check them out. I live in Conway. Nice to know there are fellow gottadealers in the city.

Went to Target today. Nothing wow, but did pick up items in the grocery section:

6 Kelloggs cereal cups = Free w/ Target $1 off coupon

4 Granola bar bags = Free w/ Target $1 off coupon (clearanced to .68 by registers)

6 Mt. Dew 12 packs = $1.50 each w/ Target $1 off coupon

4 lunchables = $1.02 each w/ Target $1 coupon

4 Oreo snack cups = Free w/ $1 off coupon (its funny as the cashier said she bought all the ones they had as she didn't realize they re-stocked them. Its free with an expired coupon from Target so not sure where she got hers. She said after work she would print more off and buy the rest if I didn't buy them all. LOL>) I told her I left 6 of them. She never heard of Gottadeal so she got the expired coupons from somewhere. She told me she really makes good buys as she used the coupons too and she also gets 10% employee discount.

**Also, all coupons went through with no beeping**

I know this has already been posted but the boy's 20" Triax bike that was on clearance for 20.xx a few months back (mountain bike) is the one that was recalled. Model # is 8509-24. I had bought one and checked and sure enough, I had to call and take it back. Wasn't a total loss ... they gave me $106 cash for it :eyepoppin They said that was the replacement value.

If you have one, the # to call is 1-800-551-0032 but all they do is tell you to take it back to the store for a full refund and call them back if the store gives you any trouble. They didn't take any info or anything.

Hi, was this the 21 speed bike.

I agree. I only shop at Target because of the coupons. I can't remember the last time I actually was at a Wal-Mart to do my grocery shopping. They gained a regular customer now because of their coupons.

Exactly! I usually have at least $20 in coupons a week, my best was over $50 a couple weeks ago. That is only using current (no expired) Target coupons and Manufacturer's coupons. If Target would add more dog food, I'd never go back to Wal-Mart.

Where is this coupon?

The coupon is in the expired coupon generator.Could we all make it easier on everyone and if u post about a coupon please fill us in on where its located.This forum is being filled with pages of where is the coupon question.And everyone is reposting the link to the expired generator.Just a thought.JMO

Got king sized packs of skittles for .26 (orig .89) and king size milky ways bars for .24. Only bought four milky ways but about 20 bags of the skittles (for DS) but still left a few. they had muscle milk (orig 14.99) for 3.76 so bought one for DS to try (he's gonna start weight training this summer). they had sponge bob and hello kitty calculators for 3.xx i thought were kinda cute. nothing else real exciting. they are still moving things around at the rossford store. some groceries back where they normally have seasonal. lots of empty shelves from easter; they haven't restocked yet. no .69 juice either. got my fix for the week tho.

Pantene FINALLY 50 % off at my store today. Got another package off free diapers and wipes courtesy of coupons. AND just FYI...those $5 coupons we talked about yesterday the computer just seems to love because it took all three of mine even though I only bought 1 item listed! :D Had a great day with copons but still walked out spending $51.08 ugh...hubby is gonna kill me if I step foot in target again this week...this was my 5th trip since saturday!

The HP printer ink is a great deal right now so I've been stocking up on it.

I had a great day today!

10 pantene shampoo/conditoner/spray conditioner Reg total= 30.88 50% off= 15.44, after 13.00 in coupons = 2.44 for all 10! (don't worry, it was between 2 stores and there was plenty left!)

3 pantiliners reg 1.04 each, marked .52, after coupon= .02 each

Listerine reg 4.00, marked 1.04, after coupon= .04

Right Guard reg 2.99, marked .74, after .75 coupon= made.01

Oil of Olay body wash reg 3.99, marked 1.98, after 2.00 coupon= made .02

A cool random find was a spongebob digital thermometer (for taking temperatures) reg 9.99 (or something close to that) marked to 2.04 and it had a $1.00 instant coupon! This sorda makes up for not ever finding the ear thermometers a few months ago. :)

Got some other random things 50% off, plus coupons, but those were my best deals.

Pantene FINALLY 50 % off at my store today. Got another package off free diapers and wipes courtesy of coupons. AND just FYI...those $5 coupons we talked about yesterday the computer just seems to love because it took all three of mine even though I only bought 1 item listed! :D Had a great day with copons but still walked out spending $51.08 ugh...hubby is gonna kill me if I step foot in target again this week...this was my 5th trip since saturday!

What do u mean u only bought one of the listed items?

What do u mean u only bought one of the listed items?

It says $5 off when you purchase $20 or more of the following items.....

so that leads me to beleive that you have to spend a total of $20 on the items listed, ie, $20 in pampers stuff, or $20 worth of cascade or swiffer stuff.

?? But like i said, i bought one pk of pampers, and wipes (10.50) one box of cascade (2.xx) and I can't remember what from the 3rd coupon but it took all 3 of them no problem.

It says $5 off when you purchase $20 or more of the following items.....

so that leads me to beleive that you have to spend a total of $20 on the items listed, ie, $20 in pampers stuff, or $20 worth of cascade or swiffer stuff.

?? But like i said, i bought one pk of pampers, and wipes (10.50) one box of cascade (2.xx) and I can't remember what from the 3rd coupon but it took all 3 of them no problem.

That just goes to show how well the employees read the coupons. I wouldn't have been so bold as to try this. Hope not too many people try this and ruin it for those that follow the terms.

WHERE IS there a cpn for free diapers? I need all the help I can get.

I found 7 oz. Edge shaving gel for 1.34 minus 1 coupon making it 0.34!!! I got 2 cans :)

There was also some pantene stuff for 1.77 which included 2 samples but all that my target had left were conditioners and hair sprays. With the coupons you could get them for 0.77!