Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Craft stuff went to 75% in Mobile, AL. I picked up a bunch. I also found a Baby Born doll at 50%, for 20.00. I got the last of the spiderman and batman stuff. My insurance lady wantd Easter Baskets made and wanted me to pick out all of the stuff. I am so glad I went this morning.

Went to SW VA Target last night and stocked up on crafts/stationary/wrapping at 75% off

Loads of wrapping paper rolls for .89

Loads of gift bags .25-1.24 each

4 ft. inflatable birthday cake for 3.74

dry erase board 2.50

huge dry erase calendar 3.xx

12 pack dry erase markers 2.74

lots of office supplies at 75% off -- tape, pens, notebooks, highlighters, sharpies, etc.

Cheer True Fit large detergent -- 5.74

I was at my Target yesterday and got 2 rolls of silver wrapping paper for .74 each. Just like you all have posted, the red sticker said 2.08 so I'm sure that why those rolls were left. I also got 4 pkgs. of pens for .24 each. That was about all they had. It was all in just one aisle. Last week they had all the paper clips/office supplies on clearance but not low enough for me. I looked this week and the aisles were back to regular prices. UGH!

I did get some oreos, Swiss cake rolls, shredded cheese, keebler cookies, and my super duper deal...lunchables for .50 each after 1.00 target coupon. I was so excited. My 7 yr old takes a cold lunch almost everyday so these will be a great change for him.

Oh...another thing...sometimes the cashier really has to try hard to get my coupons to scan (8 yr. old printer) but this time when it didn't scan right away he just counted up the total dollar amount and pushed it in as one coupon. Woo hoo! Much easier and faster. Sometimes mine scan no problem and other times they don't. Sometimes I will have several identical ones that were printed on the same piece of paper, some will scan and some won't.

Great Target day!! Went in to get my little girl a pair of church shoes because hers have had it. I just happened to look through the clearance clothing and found tons of 5t jeans and pants for 3.24 and under!! I got 8 pair ranging from 1.98 to 3.24 for next year!! A couple were Levi's..they were all really cute! I almost forgot the shoes!!

Today at Target there was alot of scrapbook/pretty office type stuff, yearly organizers etc. Great prices but nothing i needed.

HOWEVER they had 10 pks of Bic ball point pens for .32, I had a $1.00 coupon off Bic products, and it went through! They PAID me .68 for the Bic pens!

They had some very sharp looking business bags in the office area. I looked at them in january when they came out at $40 each, nice leather and fabric organizer totes. These were on clearance for $27, but still....I really don't need one, I just want one. : ) Maybe if they go lower.

I got a paper shredder for $8.74 last one left.

A Dynamo electronic label maker for $9.

3 PC Software for $4.98 each: Myst 5, Cabelas Big Game Hunter Alaskan Adventure, and Encyclopedia Brittanica 2007

They had lots in Fireplace stuff, great candles and holders too all at 75% off, but.....nothing I could use.

The coupon generator has coupons for Chips Deluxe & Keebler cookies and they are on sale this week making them from under $1 to about $1.16 a package depending on which ones you get & which coupon you use.

I found Crest spinbrushes on clearance for under $3 at Target, and found replacement heads for them at CVS for 75% off. I think they are the old style & they've come out with "newer" ones. I did have a coupon for $1 off any Spinbrush too.

OK, so after spending almost $200 yesterday at Target, I certainly didn't need to go back...but I did...

I went to a different Target, and got some home decor pieces like the ones I picked up yesterday, only in a different color, and a nice mirror also on clearance to go with what I got today. Then I had to go back to the Target I was in yesterday, and their scrapbooking stuff (what was left), was 75% off, so I got some paints. Since I perused for quite a while yesterday, I just basically walked around to see if there was anything that I could use that I didn't see while dragging two screaming, whiny boys through the store yesterday, but luckily there wasn't...so, how did I end up spending another $170 tonight?:eyepoppin

Anyway, dh was with me at the other Target earlier today, and had to try out these nice looking recliner-looking type chairs made of "Bi-Cast Leather." Anyone know what this is, and more importantly, does anyone know if they will eventually clearance these and when? Sooooooo comfy! OK, so I'm NOT going back tomorrow!!:blush:

OK, so after spending almost $200 yesterday at Target, I certainly didn't need to go back...but I did...

I went to a different Target, and got some home decor pieces like the ones I picked up yesterday, only in a different color, and a nice mirror also on clearance to go with what I got today. Then I had to go back to the Target I was in yesterday, and their scrapbooking stuff (what was left), was 75% off, so I got some paints. Since I perused for quite a while yesterday, I just basically walked around to see if there was anything that I could use that I didn't see while dragging two screaming, whiny boys through the store yesterday, but luckily there wasn't...so, how did I end up spending another $170 tonight?:eyepoppin

Anyway, dh was with me at the other Target earlier today, and had to try out these nice looking recliner-looking type chairs made of "Bi-Cast Leather." Anyone know what this is, and more importantly, does anyone know if they will eventually clearance these and when? Sooooooo comfy! OK, so I'm NOT going back tomorrow!!:blush:

If you're talking about the $299 chairs on the display, they were recently on sale for $189, but I forgot to go and get one! :g_doh: I'm keeping my eye on them to go clearance. They didn't go clearance with the rest of the furniture dept just recently.

If you're talking about the $299 chairs on the display, they were recently on sale for $189, but I forgot to go and get one! :g_doh: I'm keeping my eye on them to go clearance. They didn't go clearance with the rest of the furniture dept just recently.

Those are the ones! I'll have to tell my dh that they were on sale recently, because he REALLY wants one (maybe two, even!)...I guess I never really noticed them before, so I don't know how long they've had them...

Yesterday I picked up some

washable markers for .47

144 count balloons for $1.18 (orig. 7.99 no wonder on clearance)

party favors .40 some cents

notebooks .47 ea.

3 photo albums $7.49 ea. (orig. 29.99. 2 are gifts)

and the biggest bag of M&Ms I have ever seen for $3.49 (from $8 3# bag :shock: )

I had hoped to find more boy type favors for my sons party next week. Oh well, I suppose I will have to hit someplace else. Most of the things I picked up were on endcaps with 30% signs and prices but they scanned 75% or more.

Fabulous day today at Target! Quick story- My mom got my dd a small picnic basket at Target (full price, 12.99) for her bday a couple weeks ago. She was talking about how she really wants one for herself. Well I'd seen at one of my Targets that the Eddie Bauer (yellow and blue) picnic stuff was 30% off. I was a little suprised since I didn't think it had been out very long. Figured it'd be quite a while before it went down futher. I haven't really been paying much attn to it these past couple weeks because the other stores were still full price. Went today and decided to cruise by them and see how much they were now. They were 75% off! So I got my mom (for mother's day) a $50.00 picnic basket (with all the stuff in it) for 12.48, which is cheaper than the one she got for my dd. THEN I'm by the dog food stuff and I see something that matches the picnic stuff but wasn't sure what it was, so I go over and grab it, and it's the matching blanket. It was marked 30% off, but I scanned it and it was 75% off. So I got it for 6.xx!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!

Also got a Black and Decker laser level for 4.xx and a Stanley stud finder for 4.xx. :)

For those of you looking, the Super Target in Olathe had a High School Musical Mix Max thingy. It was on an endcap in the toys marked 15% off. I totally don't need one, but decided to scan it anyway and it said "item not found". I even covered each barcode and tried, but that what it kept saying. I don't need one at all, but for someone really wanting one, maybe you could take it to the register and see how much you could get it for. Also saw a purple one in electronics marked 15%, but I didn't scan it.

I was watching the Uniden 2.4 digital set of 4 cordless phones with answering machine. It was originally $99.xx, and I saw them drop to 50% off to $49.xx, but I was waiting for it to drop to %75 off. But they sold out. I thought I wouldn't get one - then last night 2 of them 'just showed up' on an endcap, it was tagged at $49.xx - but scaned for $24.xx.

I guess even a blind squrriel finds an acron every now and then:)

I went to Target last night and didn't find a thing so I went back today to make sure I hadn't missed anything :cheesy: I went around the whole store without finding anything and just as we decided to leave empty handed I found a great clearance isle :yup:

Stanley 40pc socket set for 9.98 (was 39.99)

Little flashlights .98 (was 3.99)

Bike lock that you can put a word on instead of #'s 1.98 (was 7.99)

Portable DVD case with headphones 6.48 (was 24.99)

They also had door locks that I didn't think I needed but now I might go back and get, car stereos fo 50% off, fireplace stuff was 75% off, shelving sets were 30% and tones of little hardware items and stuff.

I got a Lego Batmobile Ultimate Collectors' Set for 50% off - $34.98 down from $69.99. I also saw that they marked down some of the Disney Cars toys - Mack Truck Playset and the plush character pillows were 30% off.

I just used my $5 off a $75 purchase on some regular stuff today. Then I got another Target catalog in today's mail with a $10 off $100 purchase! I don't even have a Red Card, but I guess I get it because I order online.

Found some deals on wedding wrapping (bags and paper) and baby thank you notes. Other than that, everything was REALLY picked through. Was really looking for the Wii games, but alas, niothing. Found out about a newer store near me and hope to score big time tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted! ;)

Has anyone seen or heard about the new Target Paperless Coupon program that they are trying out? Got a little info on that today.

Has anyone seen or heard about the new Target Paperless Coupon program that they are trying out? Got a little info on that today.

Nope, have not heard about that. What little did you hear do you mind sharing?

I didn't find anything in Melbourne or Viera but some of the beer in Viera is on clearance. That was a plus!

I found the wrapping paper in Merritt Island and the crafts. I have gone down to Vierra, obviously I'm north, but I don't have good luck there. Do they ship it out?

Come on and spill it already.Whats this about paperless coupons.Probably another way to prevent fraud.

Oh boy! We probably won't be able use expired Target coupon generator anymore. I think I would cry if that happens.:cry2:

I got a cute colorful striped comfortor tonight reg 39.99 of 9.99. DD needed a new one for her bed. MY goal Monday night is to clean out and re-organize her room (all the birthday stuff). the new comforter will be great when the hard work is done.

Is it the spring one, with pinks and yellows? I bet its the same one I got!!! DD room is in butterflies and is getting a big girl bed soon and i could not resist the price on this one!!!

Come on and spill it already.Whats this about paperless coupons.Probably another way to prevent fraud.

Oh boy! We probably won't be able use expired Target coupon generator anymore. I think I would cry if that happens.:cry2:

I bet its like a CVS, Winn Dixie or Food World card!!!!

Is it the spring one, with pinks and yellows? I bet its the same one I got!!! DD room is in butterflies and is getting a big girl bed soon and i could not resist the price on this one!!!

Yes it sounds like the same one. She likes those colors. Her room is a soft yellow and we have flowers and butterflies throughout the room. I agree the price is great.

Sorry, I have been gone most of the day. WEnt to a neighborhood Target and found some wrapping paper deals, but not much else.

OK, as for the paperless coupons, my understanding is that if you have a Target Card or are on their mailing list, you will receive a card. I don't know if the card is sent to you monthly or you get just one card, like a preferred shopping card. Anyway, the card has the coupons automatically loaded into them on a monthly basis. A friend explained to me that her store was testing out the new system and that it should be company wide soon (not exactly sure when). I do not know what will happen with the other coupons available from Target. If I hear anything more, I will definitely share what I know.