Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

i went to two on sunday- one was out of everythign but regular coke

one was out of everything except 3 diet cherry cokes

My husband always wants Diet Coke with Lime. I brought him home 2 packs of regular diet coke earlier this week, and he got an attitude about it. He used to drink regular diet coke all the time. I told him that was all Target had and it was on a great sale. Tuesday when I went, I found tons of Diet Coke with Lime! I was excited because I never see it there. I bought 3, but had only brought 2 coupons. Oh well, at least I won't have to hear him complaining about it anymore!!! Then, I thought I grabbed Cherry Coke Zero for me, but it was just regular Coke Zero. Blah.

My Target had The Firm Body Sculpting System on clearance today back on an endcap with Sporting Goods. It came with the fanny lifter and 1 DVD with 3 workouts.

It was $19.99...down from $39.99. They only had one at my store.

Not a bad price if you're looking for one.

Just got back... My Seattle Target had Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Berries n Cream Dr. Pepper, 2 liters, for 50 cents each! Got 5 of each and there's still some left. Sale was also on the Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. pepper, but I passed on that. I would have passed right by it because there was not a sign or a sticker on it.

Went to my Target today and they didn't have any regular diet coke! Guess I'll hit the other one tomorrow. I wanted to buy a few more to put away. I asked if it would be stocked and they said they weren't sure. Manager told me 2 ladies came in when they opened and bought all the COke guy stocked from their order to the store. Over 25 cases of the diet coke . Crap! Yes, apparently they had the $1 off coupon.

I tried to print coupons at Target yesterday for the first time and nothing happened. I did not have time to go to customer service and ask but I will try again another day. If you see the crafts go 75% percent off please post my DD loves to make things so they would be good way to keep her busy this summer.

I had been watching those Disney Mix sticks because I wanted 2 for my grandgirls but couldnt afford them until they went 75%. Well, yesterday they were nowhere to be found. I finally found one in the makeup department that someone had tossed. I was so excited because I just KNEW they had been reduced to 75% off. When I scanned it it said not on file... so I got more excited because I figured ok.. I will take it to the front and they will scan it and it will be 12.98. NOPE.. they scanned it and it was still 50% off and since they were scalvaged they couldnt sell it anyways. Grrr... they had 8-10 the day before and now none. Oh well.. cant blame a shopper for tryin!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you have a Goodwill near you, check for the Disney Mix and Mix*Max Video players there! They went to salvage this week and were sent to some of my local Goodwill stores. I purposefully checked twice this week at Goodwill and tonight I found them! They had about 4 of the Purple Tinkerbells and 20+ of the High School Musical Editions. I bought one of each for my kids at $25.99! When I got home I checked the prices on Ebay and decided to get a couple more to sell. When I went back within 30-45 minutes, they had sold two of the Tinkerbells and a couple of the others. I bought the last purple and three more High School musical. My wife decided that she liked them and kept the purple mixmax for herself. I'm putting the remaining three on Ebay! Good Luck GDr's.

If you have a Goodwill near you, check for the Disney Mix and Mix*Max Video players there! They went to salvage this week and were sent to some of my local Goodwill stores. I purposefully checked twice this week at Goodwill and tonight I found them! They had about 4 of the Purple Tinkerbells and 20+ of the High School Musical Editions. I bought one of each for my kids at $25.99! When I got home I checked the prices on Ebay and decided to get a couple more to sell. When I went back within 30-45 minutes, they had sold two of the Tinkerbells and a couple of the others. I bought the last purple and three more High School musical. My wife decided that she liked them and kept the purple mixmax for herself. I'm putting the remaining three on Ebay! Good Luck GDr's.

THANKS I will do that!!!

When I asked a manager several mo. ago if salvage means that it goes to Goodwill she told me our stores here sell to salvage co. :( She said things go to stores like Marc's!! Only some items like furnature go to Goodwill. She did mention that when she worked in Fl. that st did salvage to Goodwill. I guess it is up management.

Anyone have the numbers off the flute or clairinet? and how much were they at 75% off? I am thinking if i can find some around me I will buy and donate to my daughters band! I am part of the band boosters and know how expensive things get for the school! They try to provide to children who can't afford their own so everyone can participate!

I looked and they were both MORE than 75% off, about 79% off:

DCPI for clarinet: 057120080 model GBCLBK, $42.54, originally $199.99

DCPI for flute: 057120081 model GBFLSV, $42.54, originally $199.99

When I asked a manager several mo. ago if salvage means that it goes to Goodwill she told me our stores here sell to salvage co. :( She said things go to stores like Marc's!! Only some items like furnature go to Goodwill. She did mention that when she worked in Fl. that st did salvage to Goodwill. I guess it is up management.

I was wondering why on occasion I saw Target brand items at Marc's (LOVE that store!:D ). Thanks for letting us Ohioans know about that

It all depends on the local store. Big Lots gets a lot of Target merchandise as well. Locally they told me it goes to Salvation Army. And, obviously, from our previous discussion of liquidation.com, some stores sell to a liquidator who puts it there.

Some stores salavaged these, and others took them to 75%. I got one mix stick for DH to use while exercising, but had hoped to get one for DS for his bday. No luck. The first store only had HS Musical so I waited and got burned. Oh well.

Our Goodwill buys the Target salvage from other cities (from what I've heard lately they don't even buy from our local store) and they have a whole corner of the store just for Target stuff. Last week they had $1 sale on all Target clothing :cheesy:

Just got back... My Seattle Target had Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Berries n Cream Dr. Pepper, 2 liters, for 50 cents each! Got 5 of each and there's still some left. Sale was also on the Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. pepper, but I passed on that. I would have passed right by it because there was not a sign or a sticker on it.

We found these Diet Dr. Pepper's in Buffalo, NY also! My boyfriend bought 20 bottles and there was still TONS left! I'm like - Do you really need all of this? And he said that it was like buying 10 bottles for $1ea. (We usually try to get the pop for $1). :fluffy:

Our goodwill occasionally gets target stuff. Sometimes its a good deal and sometimes they try to sell it for more than target's clearance price. LOL I hope they get these for a good price, though. I'd like to have one!

Have any of you tried getting a rain check for the Diet Coke that's out at your Target stores? Just wondering because several have posted that they are out of a certain flavor. They should rain check them, they are in the ad, and then you can get them when there is not a rush and still use the coupon.

Went back again today to get some more Diet Dr. Pepper on sale at $0.50 for a 2 liter and really got a chance to look around. Not much stuff that I needed on clearance (kid's clothes were only 30% off), but there was a ton of kid's computer games on clearance 50% off and kid's crafts in the home office department near the scrapbooking stuff was also 50% off. Also in home office, notecards and invitations of about 25 different varieties were 30-50% off. as well as a decent selection of photo albums. Not much in the toy department as the clearance Spiderman stuff was pretty much gone. Oh well :(

I went to three today with a friend up north where she lives. The first target we went to, I had 6 diet cokes and 3 bags of chips (stocking up for camping trips) in the cart. The guy at the register wouldn't let me use the expired coupons. I told him I'd used them before, and my friend said she uses them all the time. So he asked the lady at the next register (keep in mind they are the only two registers open) and she said no, we don't take expired coupons. However, my friend had went in her lane already and she took them from her! So I just sucked it up, told him to take those things off my purchase, and we forged ahead to the next two Targets. I was able to get my soda and chips at the other ones, along with some All detergent, some Sure deoderant, and Woolite detergent. My best find was a necklace for my boyfriends sister that was reg 34.99, 75% off at 8.74. It was in the shape of a small butterfly but two pink stones were the top wings and two clear stones made up the bottom. It's really pretty! We are going to save it and give it to her for Christmas. :) I have my eye on a few things that I want that are only 50% off right now, waiting for them to go down further.

Nothing much as my Targets. I did buy 3 more bags of the Archer Farms flavored pretzels. YUMMY. The chedder/ranch ones are to die for. With the $1 off coupon, it only comes to .69 a bag.

Found my diet coke. Bought 4 more.

Bought a 2 pack of MIdnight Tag body spray for 1.88 down from 3.69. I'm putting it away for my son's stocking.

Bought 3 more boxes of the ARcher Farms cereal. .94 a box is a steal. (with the $1 off coupon)

Ive been lurking in these threads for some time now... thought I would join in

I got 3 MM juice boxes for .69

lots of deoderant at 50% off

A spiderman toy that spits webs or water reg 19.99, I got it for 4.xx

Blues clues kindergarden computer game reg 9.xx I think, got it for 6.xx

a few packs of pens for 75% off

Watch of hubby reg 19.99, got it for 4.xx

socks for me at 50% off

a few bottles of nail polish for .74

backyardagins talking/singing stuffed dolls, 10.xx

lots more but thats all off the top of my head... ice creams melting - got to go

Went yesterday, wanted the camcorder battery I was waiting for it to go 75% now gone.:(

Did find 2 Bratz big baby's, Car seat cover for me (hope it works I want to keep my new car clean), AAA car safty kit, All 75% off!!!:D Also deoderant & rubbermaid storage containers 50% off. Looked at the jewelry 75% but only 10K & poor quality diamonds SI2, IJ color.

FYI if someone wants the mixsticks that everyone is talking about Aurora Oh had 1 Cars scanned price not found. Left it there, all my kids have 1G mp3 players.

went up to the other Target in my area (Lynnwood WA - don't like this one as much as the Northgate one because of the layout). Harder to find deals because they don't follow the perimeter plan for clearance as well as the others. Did score some Rembrandt white strips on clearance for $12.xx, got two because I had 2 $10 off coupons, so it made them $2.xx. Printed some more coupons off and hopefully there will be some left today.

Also this Target had the Diet Dr. Pepper on clearance for $0.75 instead of $0.50, and had a big display advertising it as such. Maybe they got overstocked with it or something???

PS Any other Seattle area Target shoppers???