Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I will be watching the boys short sleeved shirts that are on the display where they are folded. These were 30% off yesterday, so hopefully they will be down to 50% in the next 2 weeks.

My Target had these at 50% off yesterday. I got a bunch for 1.98 each. My ds is set for the summer.

I found a little ergonomic potty chair, 30% off for $4.88. I decided to forgo one of the bigger potties for him as they are such a pain to clean. This one I could just rinse off in the utility sink since it's all one piece.

Is this light blue with a little bear on the front??? My son has it, and LOVES it! Very easy to travel with, too... Plus you are right... it cleans *very* easily.

And at $4.88, it's a steal!

Joanne

Lots of deodorant 50% off! I went to Target for deodorant anyway so it was a pleasant suprise. Also, I saw a Disney Mix Max for $25 down from $99 (purple). It was in Indianapolis at 38th street if anyone is still looking for one.

Target cpn question: Does anyone use a black & whitemonochrome printer for their on-line cpns they use at Target? My old HP 1210 all-in-one doesn't seem to print clearly, and so cashiers always seem to have to type the numbers in -- and with my cpn frenzy, they don't seem very happy. This seems like it would be a lot clearer and probably then would scan. But am wondering about the color issue not being on the cpns? Since my cpns never seem to scan ... I've never had the guts to tried expired cpns, and a $69 laser Samsung at Staples seems like it would pay for itself, just using Target cpns ??? But of course, no red dot!

Is this light blue with a little bear on the front??? My son has it, and LOVES it! Very easy to travel with, too... Plus you are right... it cleans *very* easily.

Joanne

Ours is a peachy color with a seal on the front. Dh swears it's pink, but I think it's orange. lol It sounds like the same one.

It was on the back side of the shirt display and was the only one. Thanks for letting me know your son likes it! I'm hoping to get little ds started on the potty this summer. He'll be 2 in August.

Target cpn question: Does anyone use a black & whitemonochrome printer for their on-line cpns they use at Target? My old HP 1210 all-in-one doesn't seem to print clearly, and so cashiers always seem to have to type the numbers in -- and with my cpn frenzy, they don't seem very happy. This seems like it would be a lot clearer and probably then would scan. But am wondering about the color issue not being on the cpns? Since my cpns never seem to scan ... I've never had the guts to tried expired cpns, and a $69 laser Samsung at Staples seems like it would pay for itself, just using Target cpns ??? But of course, no red dot!

You could print the Target coupons at the kiosk in Target, I think several people have mentioned that you can do that, maybe theirs prints abit clearer. I personally print in Black and white and they scan alright, I have a HP 1350 all in one

Joanne

Do you happen to have the DCPI #? Thanks!

Kimberely

Detergent 200oz (ALL) for $3.98. Bought 2. Left 10-15 on shelf. Down from $8

Air Wick warming oils (plug in system): Reduced to $2.50 from $4.50. I had $1 off coupons. Bought 4 for the house at $1.50 each. Each package had a $1 coupon in it also so going back to get more tomorrow! House will smell great now lol

Tide Simple Pleasures (lavender one and Rose one) $3.74 on clearance then I had a $1.50 off coupon.

Febreeze for cars- 1.24

Bought tons of deordorantes- Red Zone Mens- .38 with coupons (4 of them)and Gillette .44 with my coupons (3 of them) and Ladies suave .68 (large ones too.) Women's body spray by Suave .74 with coupon on container

4 nail polishes .62 each on clearance

Cover Girl Mascara- 1.02

Cover Girl pressed powder- 1.33

Dog chews on clearance- HUGE package $4

Target brand Kids multivitamin $2.99 large bottle

Picked up more Diet Coke and Sprite Zero- $1.50 each w/ coupons

Archer Farms cereal- .94 w/ coupons (Maple cluster one was to die for! as is the cranberry)

General Mills cereals (3)- $1 each with Target and manufacturer coupons

Chicken Dunks lunchables- $1.02 w/ Target coupons

FREE Coffee Mate liquid creamer- w/ manufacterer coupon

12 pack Almond Joy .04 (clearance for 1.04 and I had a $1 off coupon)

Doritos .75 for large bag w/ Target coupons

Pringles King Can .75 w/ Target Coupon

Dole 6 pack of mandarin oranges 1.25 (individual servings ones for kids lunches) w/ Target coupon

Full Sized Football for my son- clearanced at $4 regularly $14.99

I know I bought more, but I can't think anymore. LOL. I saved over $67 with all my Target and maufacterer coupons!

I know I bought more, but I can't think anymore. LOL. I saved over $67 with all my Target and maufacterer coupons!

Just curious, is your manufacturer coupons from your newspaper? We don't get coupons in our paper so wondering where I can find some. Thanks

Just curious, is your manufacturer coupons from your newspaper? We don't get coupons in our paper so wondering where I can find some. Thanks

Yes. My mom never uses her coupons and she gets 2 different Sunday papers and both has coupons. She just saves all her coupon inserts for me and I pick them up every week. Thats how I get so many multiples.

Ok for me today. Craft stuff is still only 50% off. I'm getting anxious for it to go 75%! Todays buys-

nail polish .82

foundation .22 (sale plus coupon)

eyelash curler refills .74

coke (out of diet!) :( 1.50 2 of these

chips .69 2 of these

small rug 3.74

Ok for me today. Craft stuff is still only 50% off. I'm getting anxious for it to go 75%! Todays buys-

nail polish .82

foundation .22 (sale plus coupon)

eyelash curler refills .74

coke (out of diet!) :( 1.50 2 of these

chips .69 2 of these

small rug 3.74

At my one Target, I bought the last 4 Diet cokes. Odd as that seems to go first. I wasn't going to get anymore, but at 1.50 you just can't beat it. Seeing only 4 left made me buy them also. LOL

At my one Target, I bought the last 4 Diet cokes. Odd as that seems to go first. I wasn't going to get anymore, but at 1.50 you just can't beat it. Seeing only 4 left made me buy them also. LOL

I wanted 4 of them, but no luck. :( Ya, at that price, I'm trying to stock up!

At Target today, I found the Downy at 50% for 1.94, SNuggle at 50% for 1.94, and Febreeze Fabric Refreasher at 50% for 2.22. With coupons, got it all even cheaper. There was also lots of deodorant at 50% off. Most stationary was still at 30%. Several toys were 75% off, but they were mixed in the aisles, not on endcaps. Most were the "boy" toys- I know I saw the Batman utility belt for 2.xx, some Spiderman or Superman toys for 75% off too.

In Sanford the Algebra FLY PEN was 8.XX... Just wanted you to know.

Okay, so I went to the Spring Meadows store on Saturday. Didn't find a whole lot. They did have the about 4 juice boxes but I don't need those; I just like to scan them and make sure they are .69. Looking for the Tide but not a good price yet. They did have All 200 oz for 6.98 (15% off). Didn't like that price but needed it anyway so bought one. Went to Rossford Target today and they had the All for 3.xx so I was kicking myself about buying the other one for double and thinking I would have to "eat" that purchase since I rarely keep my receipts for items that I don't intend to take back. Bought three more of the All at 3.xx and they also had Downey fabric softener on clearance 3.18 for 80 loads which is better than the 40 load bottle clearance for 1.92. Bought a couple of those. Anyway, procrastination pays off because I have a trunk load of Target clearance stuff (at least 8 cases of slim fast, a case each of water and diet green tea (not really clearanced but on sale, a 1/2 price cannister set that I still have to give to my dad and never found another set for me in all my perusing, etc) because it has been too cold to really unload the car or I'm busy or the car was at the tire repair place for the last 24 hours waiting for them to remove the nail in my tire, so...after loading today's buys, I look at the All that is still in my trunk from Saturday thinking I should start keeping all my receipts when I see the Target bag from Saturday that I forgot still had a magazine in it I purchased. Lo and behold, my receipt was in the bag! So back goes the "high priced" All and back in my trunk go TWO of the lower price All for about a dollar more. Yippee! Good day but I'll probably wish I had gotten more of both, even tho I'm out of trunk space:-) If anyone sees that Algebra for the fly pen go below 17.xx, please post because my DS will be taking algebra next year. TIA

Found the huge, huge rubbermaid tubs marked to 1/2 tonight. $9.98 down from $20. I refer to them as the "coffin" sized tubs! Pretty cheap for those big boys. Someone must have returned a Shabby Chic floor cabinet. It was $60 marked to $15. It will work nice as a book shelf in dd's room. I also couldn't resist picking up more of those 4 cent packs of hershey bars.

And now Spring break starts and my kindergartener (who hates Target) will be home for 11 days straight! I will have to choose my Target days carefully and bribe her mercilessly. I have been known to okay lollipops at 9:30 in the morning. Target stores should add supervised toy rooms/nurserys!

And now Spring break starts and my kindergartener (who hates Target) will be home for 11 days straight! I will have to choose my Target days carefully and bribe her mercilessly. I have been known to okay lollipops at 9:30 in the morning. Target stores should add supervised toy rooms/nurserys!

My 5 year old complains about going to Target too. He says I take too long in there. And every time we go, I have to stop in the middle of the store and take him back up front to the bathroom! So, last week, I told him from now on he has to go when we get there whether he has to go or not! lol We went yesterday, and the first thing he said was, "Don't forget. I have to pee before we can shop at Target." lol I try to only take him once a week so I don't wear him out. Our grocery store (Giant) has the free daycare now...I think Target should hop on board. I could go ALL THE TIME then! hee hee I hope you are able to get there while she's off school.