Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I am curious to know if there are any gotta dealers in Gwinnett County Georgia?? I know Fairydustcrissy is around my area, but shes the only one I know about.

I live in Heard County Georgia and work in Coweta County Georgia. I always shop at the Target in Newnan.

Smuckers sqeezable strawberry and grape jelly on clearance at my Target for $1. I bought one of each.

Glad 300 count sandwich bags .96 each clearanced

22 gallon rubbermaid tubs clearanced for 4.18 also. PIcked up a couple

Still only 15% off of Tide here. No toilet paper on clearance either. Went to both my Targets today.

Also got a box of Archer Farm cereal on clearance. Paid $1.08 with my $1 off coupon. Looks pretty good. Maple nut cluster.

Plenty of the T.P at my target today, I picked up a Greenhouse stand thingie.75% off so it was only 9.98- picked up a couple long sleeve layering t-shirts for 2.44 each, lots of tide for 50% (passed- it's too harsh for my kids.) also the oxy-clean detergent washer pack was 50% so it was 2.98. Lots of craft supplies, still 50%, may wait and see if they go lower.\Also the weber lighter thing for b-b-q or fireplace were 75% off so they were only .98. and they were marking down maybelline make-up and nail polish-got a nail polish for .74.

Does anyone ever take part in the survey at the bottom of your receipt? Does anyone know anyone that has won?

I have done the survey a few times but never won. I don't know anyone who has, but I'm sure there is someone lucky out there! I would love to win! More Target money!

Lots of Great deals today

1. Two large round baskets 3.74 each

2. archer farms bbq sauce .48

3. Hidden Valley ranch salad dressing in the squeezable container .91

4. other assorted salad dressing .61-.78 ranch, cucumber ranch, thousand Island all by Kraft

5. Dora the explorer huggable 4.98

6. assorted olives .64

7. Tapenade with olives and sundried tomatoe 2.24

No toilet paper, laundry detergent or mm juice though.

Wooo great day at target followed by horrible news.I bout ALL the TP and Tide they had.Found the ice cream waffle bowls,syrups and alot of archer farms ceral on clerance.My deal of the day was razors.My DH uses the schick xtreme-3.They had them 50% for $3.18.That is a hugh bargin.Plus i had $1.00 off coupons.Now for the bad news.I lost my coupon folder.I must of left it in my shopping cart.When i returned a hour later to try and find it,it was gone.Noone turned it in either.Im SO upset.hundreds of dollars in coupons in there.My cvs ecbs even my card.I feel like someone stole my purse.Every store coupon u couldnt think of i had a coupon for.I cant even go grocery shopping now because i dont shop with out coupons.Cant afford to.Oh i can only hope who ever took it needed it more than me...:no::gdcry: :gdcry: :gdcry:

Smuckers sqeezable strawberry and grape jelly on clearance at my Target for $1. I bought one of each. No toilet paper on clearance either. Went to both my Targets today.

Which store did you find the jelly in? Massilon?? I found the toilet paper at the Canton store today. I bought three of them but there were plenty left. One was on the endcap and the rest were across from it on the regular shelf. Some weren't marked, some were.

Wooo great day at target followed by horrible news.I bout ALL the TP and Tide they had.Found the ice cream waffle bowls,syrups and alot of archer farms ceral on clerance.My deal of the day was razors.My DH uses the schick xtreme-3.They had them 50% for $3.18.That is a hugh bargin.Plus i had $1.00 off coupons.Now for the bad news.I lost my coupon folder.I must of left it in my shopping cart.When i returned a hour later to try and find it,it was gone.Noone turned it in either.Im SO upset.hundreds of dollars in coupons in there.My cvs ecbs even my card.I feel like someone stole my purse.Every store coupon u couldnt think of i had a coupon for.I cant even go grocery shopping now because i dont shop with out coupons.Cant afford to.Oh i can only hope who ever took it needed it more than me...:no::gdcry: :gdcry: :gdcry:

Oh Im so sorry to hear that. I would be lost without my coupons too.

Congrats on the great deals you got.

Did you call the store...Maybe some kind soul turned it in to customer service. Certainly hope someone would do that. good luck

Wow I'm so sorry! I hope someone is nice enough to send it to you.

Hulen Target didn't have much

though did find some

chopstick sets and sake set

plastic platters/bowls/weird shaped things

Pirates of the Caribbean wall hangings

all 75% off but it was tucked away in the back with the bookshelves

Sorry about your coupon binder :(

Which store did you find the jelly in? Massilon?? I found the toilet paper at the Canton store today. I bought three of them but there were plenty left. One was on the endcap and the rest were across from it on the regular shelf. Some weren't marked, some were.

massillon. Bought all the grape. Left 5 strawberry. I had maufacturer coupons too so I paid barely nothing for them. They are on a shelf and not on the endcap

I pretty much found the same deals as y'all. I did see a Sirius home sound system thing that was marked down to $34.xx from I think $180 or so. Don't have Sirius or I would have snagged it up.

Has anyone here tried the Archer Farms Raspberry Wasabi dip? OMG! It is yummy!

My Target has now marked down the 12 pack of candy bars (hershey, kit kat, snickers, crunch, twix, and butterfingers, and almond joys) to 1.04. Mine accepted the $1 off coupons from the Target generator. I got the 12 packs for .04 each!!!!!! WOW. Im freezing them as I can use them for my daughters treat bags for her class and also her birthday party. Thank god for deep freezers. The cashier was shocked I was getting them for 4 cents each

.Now for the bad news.I lost my coupon folder.I must of left it in my shopping cart.When i returned a hour later to try and find it,it was gone.Noone turned it in either.Im SO upset.hundreds of dollars in coupons in there.My cvs ecbs even my card.I feel like someone stole my purse.Every store coupon u couldnt think of i had a coupon for.I cant even go grocery shopping now because i dont shop with out coupons.Cant afford to.Oh i can only hope who ever took it needed it more than me...:no::gdcry: :gdcry: :gdcry:

Don't give up hope yet - I found a coupon holder in a cart @ Kroger last year; full of everything BUT an Owen's/Kroger card. I took it to CVS since there was a CVS card in the holder. The cashier there said they could scan it & know who the owner was. The next time I went in (probably 2 weeks, as it's the CVS in my mom's town, not mine & I only go there when mine is out of something I feel I really 'need') the cashier asked if I wasn't the lady who dropped off a card last month....ummmm, yes, why? She then called a manager over who gave me an envelope w/ a Thank You card and a $5 gift card from the woman who lost the holder.

Anyway, someone may have turned your coupons in at one of the stores that you had 'shopper cards' for; if you haen't yet called the stores, it might be well-worth it for you to do so!!

Don't give up hope yet - I found a coupon holder in a cart @ Kroger last year; full of everything BUT an Owen's/Kroger card. I took it to CVS since there was a CVS card in the holder. The cashier there said they could scan it & know who the owner was. The next time I went in (probably 2 weeks, as it's the CVS in my mom's town, not mine & I only go there when mine is out of something I feel I really 'need') the cashier asked if I wasn't the lady who dropped off a card last month....ummmm, yes, why? She then called a manager over who gave me an envelope w/ a Thank You card and a $5 gift card from the woman who lost the holder.

Anyway, someone may have turned your coupons in at one of the stores that you had 'shopper cards' for; if you haen't yet called the stores, it might be well-worth it for you to do so!!

Since black friday, i have found, while shopping

a wedding band set with engagement ring in walmarts bathroom

a wick folder, someone left in the buggie at walmart

a debit card on CVS's floor

a big thick wallet at my bank

Every one I turned in!!!!

I really hope you get your stuff back, Deal Grabber!!!!:gdbouquet1::crossfing

I got two of the Big Bratz Baby's for $6.84, two pair of girls pants for $10.88, a nice metal kids thermos that I have had hidden for 3 weeks, for $2!!!

There was no TP, but there were Oxy Balls clearances to $2.48. I have about 20 in my basement so I couldn't bring myself to buy.

went to a different Target than I normally go to last night. Didn't find much. There were a few purses that were 30% off, watches were 30%, scrapbook supplies 30%.

Does anyone know when scrapbook supplies should get marked down more? TIA:D

Oh don't give up hope, I am so sorry. I know the Target I shop at has this area right when you walk in the door where people post things, maybe you could post a flyer? Can't hurt to try, maybe someone will see it and turn it in.

Good luck girl, cross my fingers for ya!!!

My son and his girlfriend went to another town last night to hang out so I sent him with a list and my credit card :cheesy: He came home with 4 of the Covergirl Outlast liquid makeups for .22 each down from $8.89 (after $2 coupons)! Thanks OP for that one! I was hoping he'd get the TP but no such luck :no: