Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Our Target didn't have very good deals yesterday.

The only deal I got was a Neutrogena non-sticky lipgloss originally 11 and some change. It was 2 and some change yesterday. It is some pretty nice lipgloss but I would never pay $11 for it.

I was thinking I wonder if our store has been prowled by the perimeter perusers.

Our Target didn't have very good deals yesterday.

The only deal I got was a Neutrogena non-sticky lipgloss originally 11 and some change. It was 2 and some change yesterday. It is some pretty nice lipgloss but I would never pay $11 for it.

I was thinking I wonder if our store has been prowled by the perimeter perusers.

I was thinking the same thing at my store yesterday. There was not very many good deals at all. Also, I was thinking, doesnt it seem strange that Target hasnt had any clearance on Shoes lately?

went to Target last night...boy did we miss out :( I've been watching the heated blankets for weeks now and they went from 30% Friday afternoon when I was there to 75% off Saturday and were all out :( I hate when that happens

all the quilts, shams and curtains were just about all gone too...I KNEW I should have gone in the morning...oh well

SO LUCKY !!! i WANT ONE OF THOSE FOR MY KIDS SO BAD. gREAT FIND:fluffy: i JUST LOVE A GREAT DEAL:YUP:

You might keep an eye open at Toys R Us or even your local Walmart. Some Walmarts are still clearing out Christmas and had a few left. I saw one yesterday at TRU in the clearance section. It was still $55, but they get more serious about clearance over the next couple of months.

Went to Target today and had a pretty good time. I got two of the .69 juice packs (yay finally!!)

A shower curtain at 75% for 8.xx, shower rings for .28, and I found a bed tent that the Easter bunny was bringing for dd for 4.98. I had bought it a few weeks back for 9.98, so I rebought it and took it straight back for the original price paid. I also bought a couple of packs of the window winter treament but realized I got charged wrong. They should have been 2.48 but I was charged 3.74. If I take them back to get it adjusted, does Target have any policy about things ringing up wrong or do I just get the adjustment? I've never had this prob with them before.

All in all a pretty good trip!

Did you notice that the Choxie bar coupon has not been updated. It is now expired. I sure hope they renew it!!! :yup: :yup:

You mean they might renew it?I went to target today and my store had cases and cases of the valentine ones on sale for $1.40.They were the peanut and pretezel ones.Those are so good.

Here is the coupon generator link:

I just keep a stash of the coupons for the products that I use the most and then wait until I need them, or until I find a great manufacturers coupon to use with them. I am very fortunate that the Target stores around me don't give me a hard time about expired coupons. (However, I DO clip off the expiration date, so that may be why LOL!!)

I am new here and have a question that may have already been answered - sorry if that is the case! I'm wondering if the coupons for SuperTarget can be used at regular Target stores or if they are ONLY good at SuperTarget? We don't have a SuperTarget near me, so I will be limited as to what coupons i can use if that is the case.

I am new here and have a question that may have already been answered - sorry if that is the case! I'm wondering if the coupons for SuperTarget can be used at regular Target stores or if they are ONLY good at SuperTarget? We don't have a SuperTarget near me, so I will be limited as to what coupons i can use if that is the case.

Hi and welcome (I'm kinda new too) ... the coupons can be used at all Targets, not just the Super Targets :yup: Happy shopping :cheesy:

You mean they might renew it?I went to target today and my store had cases and cases of the valentine ones on sale for $1.40.They were the peanut and pretezel ones.Those are so good.

The first coxies coupon expired 2-17 then it was changed to 3-3 after that...so I am hoping!!!

Ha! After all the candy bars people got for free. I doubt they'll renew it. At least not without a lot of conditions.

I really saved big tonight with the Target web coupons. Heres what I got:

4 Goldfish= .33 each w/ coupons

5 Mt. Dew 12 packs= $2 each w/ coupos

8 12 pack snack sized snickers and twix= .26 each (clearanced to 1.26 and had $1 coupons making them soooooooo cheap)

Nestle Flavored water= $1.89 w/ coupon

2 Noxema face pads= $2.98 for both (clearanced at $2.98 and I had a buy one get one free coupon)

Britney Spears Curious perfume. Big 1.7 oz size= $8 (regularly $35)

4 fruit gushers= .75 each w/ coupons from Target

Wrigley Gum 10 pack = .67 w/ $1 coupon

24 pack Target bottled Water= $3 w/ $1 off coupon

De-Icer spray= .88 (bought all 3). Regularly 3.98

Twin white bedskirt= $2.98 for my daughters bed.

Im probably forgetting something, but I really saved big today. The cashier told me great job as I saved over $47 with all my coupons (manufacture coupons as well as the Target web ones).

I went to Target the other day in search of a new bookshelf. I came across a couple of furniture pieces with orange clearance stickers. I had an employee double check the prices. Imagine my surprise when she said the $189 book shelf was marked down to $24!! WOW! http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-13/qid=1173059832/ref=sr_1_13/601-4549644-2503369?ie=UTF8&asin=B000FFGRZM

So, I see the matching TV stand also marked down to $24. Of course, I hadto get it--it was a matching set!! http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-15/qid=1173060222/ref=sr_1_15/601-4549644-2503369?ie=UTF8&asin=B000FFLHPM

My husband was not very happy with me since he responsible for putting them together. But that's ok - I was happy enough for the both of us!!

It had not been opened, I think someone probably stashed it somewhere, but an employee found it and put it back on the shelf. I looked for it at the same store the day before and it wasn't there. But I have found a few things that way, just when I thought I wouldn't find something, it just shows up.

Elena 398 Where did you get the mountain dew $2.00 coupons?

They were $1 coupons and Target right now has the 12 packs for 3- $9. So with the $1 off pepsi 12 pack coupons, it comes to $2 a 12 pack. Coupons are on the Target web site OR go to the previous page on this thread and you can find them there to print out.

They were $1 coupons and Target right now has the 12 packs for 3- $9. So with the $1 off pepsi 12 pack coupons, it comes to $2 a 12 pack. Coupons are on the Target web site OR go to the previous page on this thread and you can find them there to print out.

The only coupon that I see is for $1 off a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper :(

KC-Traderbear: Are you able to use the expired coupons if you happen to clip the expiration date like you mentioned? Do they ever tell you that it's invalid? Just curious...

Nobody has ever questioned any of the coupons I use-- ever. I'm not exaggerating. I just use them a couple per item at a time... never in bulk and usually with lots of other purchases. When I'm out of Diet Coke, I just buy a couple of 2 liter bottles of it for $1.49 and use the $1 off coupon. My 2 liters are $.49 at the most... sometimes free if they are on sale for $1. I don't need 18 2 liter bottles of soda though, so I just buy when I need them. There are a few key items that I use a lot that have $1 off... apple juice, oreos, gold fish crackers, 12 packs of soda... with the coupons that are out on the generator, I have them all saved to my computer ready to print off 8 at a time. Most of the cashiers don't even look at the coupon. They just run it across the scanner and it always goes through.

I can't imagine that it's not easy (in this day and age) to program the barcode on a coupon to be rejected once it passes a certain date. Target doesn't do that I guess. (I'm not a computer wizard, so maybe it can't be done.)

However, their stores end up on the winning side of my spending though because I end up buying other things there that I may not purchase otherwise.

KC, are you using the DR. Pepper coupons on other sodas (MT Dew?) OR was that someone else that posted they got that deal?

Also, their computers dont have a clue on those coupons though! On Friday I had bought 5 Choxie bars. I handed over 5 coupons... well, she rung up only 4 candy bars but the computer still took off 5 coupons.. same for chips, 2 coupons stuck I guess since I thought I counted correct, 14 bags of chips but 15 coupons. And no, I didnt realize until I got home and went over my receipt.

KC, are you using the DR. Pepper coupons on other sodas (MT Dew?) OR was that someone else that posted they got that deal?

Also, their computers dont have a clue on those coupons though! On Friday I had bought 5 Choxie bars. I handed over 5 coupons... well, she rung up only 4 candy bars but the computer still took off 5 coupons.. same for chips, 2 coupons stuck I guess since I thought I counted correct, 14 bags of chips but 15 coupons. And no, I didnt realize until I got home and went over my receipt.

I think there is a Dr. Pepper coupon out there, but we are Diet Coke drinkers, so I mostly use that one. They just had them on special 3 for $8 last week ($2.66 each). With the coupon they ended up at $1.66 for a 12 pack. I think that was someone else talking about Mt. Dew.