Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Tonight I found Nautica Woman for 4.65, Adidas Moves for Him w/ Free Cap for 5.xx, got another remote starter for 14.xx and Teravita body mud scrub for 2.48. I noticed they had marked some games for the Xbox 360, WII, and DS down 30%. I don't remember what ones they were, I was going to write them down but didn't have a pen. We didn't have any Hyperscans (they were 57 at Wal Mart), just the controllers and cartridges marked down. I did find some Covergirl with the coupons tonight but they were still 6.22 so I think I'll hold off on that.

I got three decorative pillows for $3.xx/ea. yesterday. They had all of the clearance linens & such marked 75% off. I scored on the Sunsilk, too.

Items in the book/giftwrap/craft section were still at 30%. Snow stuff was at 75%. I found some stacked shelves and wire shelves for 75% but left them. They still had some fireplace screens and so forth at 75%.

I did notice they had some hand weights and pilates mats marked down 30%. I hope they keep the pilates until 50%. I will probably break down and buy the one I want then.

I totally agree with this. :yup: I would never dream of JUST getting free stuff -- that just sends up a big red flag. :no:

I also agree with this. I realize from this forum that many Targets are picky about coupons. I've never had a problem using expired coupons, so when I need apple juice or oreos or whatever, I just go and pick up a couple at a time. I never pay more than 50 cents for 64 ounces of Motts apple juice or about $1 for a bag of oreos. When I just take one or two through at a time, it's never been a problem for me. I've never tried to buy 10 jugs of apple juice at a time, but I'm sure if I did, the cashier might pause and wonder what the heck! I also would never just go through without actually having a balance to pay. But, then I have lots of Targets around here and I almost always have other items I'm buying.

oooo I am going to have to go look for those! Great deal!!!!

I"ll get the brand for you when I go to my linen closet (Im downstairs in my office right now lol). They colors were white, Pale green, Goldish-tan color (if that makes sense), and beige. IT was odd as some were marked 7.48 in the other colors.

Does anyone know when kids clothes go from 30% to 50% off.Some clothes im eyeing for DD have been 30% off for over a week now.Thxs

Most of the time items are at 30% for 2-3 weeks. You will want to check back on the regular day of the week for the markdowns. That is generally Monday, but sometimes they get behind a day. Also, remember that if you get there before they do the markdowns you may think that they aren't doing them that day. They generally are not done for the day until around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. But, if you get there too late, the things you want may be gone. Ugh!

My Target had Algebra for the FLYpen today - $17.48, #204-04-0917

Oh man, this program is why I asked my sister to get the FLY Pen for Beorn for Hannukah! But I couldn't justify the full price of the software. And now, with just having both vans worked on, I won't have the funds to buy it for at least a couple of weeks.

I can only hope it's still there once I have the money to buy it.

It wasn't me Sat. but I have been looking for those blasted juice boxes almost everytime I go-have you had any luck? I wonder who the other GD'er is?? A lurker...maybe he/she will come out and say hi to us?!!! Thanks for leaving the illustory-I'm about to head out-hope it's still there!!

I went to the Target in Spfld today (in town visiting family) and found 2 of the juice boxes! I was shocked! Got there early this morning, dug around in the back and found 2. :)

Besides the 2 juice boxes, I got a larger size rug (that matches my smaller one I bought a couple weeks ago) reg 39.99 sale 9.98; 3 bags of large chips with $1.00 off coupon; and sunsilk cream for 1.64 but I had the $2.00 off coupon. :)

Found a Thermos protable grill $7. Has anyone tried these? Thought it may be good for going on picnics. All other grills were gone! Lots of towels,rugs & beauty products! At least I'll look good when DH throws me out for buying so much! :D

Too funny

can someone tellme if there was a juice coupon on the target generator?? i cant remember!\\

Yes, there is a Motts Apple Juice coupon out there for $1 off 64 ounces. I almost always find them for $1.50 each. If you use the coupon that makes them 50 cents for 64 ounces. Not bad for 100% apple juice. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I just go in when I need some and buy a couple at a time. They last me awhile cause nobody in my family likes really sweet juice, so I poor 1/2 the jug into another container and add water to both to dilute 1/2 water with 1/2 juice. Soooo... it's really like 25 cents per 64 ounce then! (Truly I don't do this cause I'm cheap, but I've always diluted the kids' juice since they were babies and they've just gotten used to it. Now they don't like it when it's really strong cause it's too sweet!)

Hope my target will take the expired coupons. This week they are going to have goldfish 3 for $4.00. If I can use the $1.00 off expired coupons that would make each bag about $.33 If not I will have to buy 6 and use the $1.00 off of two and they will come out to about $.83 either way it is a great deal.

I managed to find 4 curtain panels for my bedroom. I had to search and search down a couple of different aisles and between 3 different endcaps but I finally found them - HA!! They were 75% off too which was even better :)

Also got a bath mat for $4.98. Found the Scrapbook software for $9.98 and got my husband a Civ Rome game for 50% off (19.98) which he seems happy about. I wanted to find my mom a grill but of course I was too late for one of those. Hey if any of you KC perusers find one will you please give me a heads up? I would love to buy my parents one if I can find it.

I managed to find 4 curtain panels for my bedroom. I had to search and search down a couple of different aisles and between 3 different endcaps but I finally found them - HA!! They were 75% off too which was even better :)

Also got a bath mat for $4.98. Found the Scrapbook software for $9.98 and got my husband a Civ Rome game for 50% off (19.98) which he seems happy about. I wanted to find my mom a grill but of course I was too late for one of those. Hey if any of you KC perusers find one will you please give me a heads up? I would love to buy my parents one if I can find it.

Are you looking for the portable tabletop type grills? If yes, then OP Super Target has some left for 75% off. I was just there last night and there were several left (maybe 4 or 5). I can't remember the price though. $4.98 sticks in my mind, but I was also looking at grill lights and that may have been the price on those. All that stuff was marked down and it is in the aisle sort of off by tools (in that area anyway).

Yes, there is a Motts Apple Juice coupon out there for $1 off 64 ounces. I almost always find them for $1.50 each. If you use the coupon that makes them 50 cents for 64 ounces. Not bad for 100% apple juice. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I just go in when I need some and buy a couple at a time. They last me awhile cause nobody in my family likes really sweet juice, so I poor 1/2 the jug into another container and add water to both to dilute 1/2 water with 1/2 juice. Soooo... it's really like 25 cents per 64 ounce then! (Truly I don't do this cause I'm cheap, but I've always diluted the kids' juice since they were babies and they've just gotten used to it. Now they don't like it when it's really strong cause it's too sweet!)

kc, is there a coupon in the generator? i cant seem to find one:eyepoppin thanks for the tips--very much appreciated!:g_clap:

I went to Target last night and bought a few things and 5 Choxie bars, no problem with the coupons. Well I went to another one today hoping to get a few other flavors of Choxies (only had 5 coupons with me today) so I got my 5 candy bars 5 of the Lays that were 2/$5 and had 5 $1 off Target coupons also got a table cloth several boxes of haircolor that were clearanced out and I have good coupons, a memory card for my digital camera and several other items, before coupons it was $78. Well I hand her my coupons and she starts to so thru them sorting them. She says "We were told today we can only take ONE coupon." So shes not going to let me use my multiple choxies, chips, and soup coupons. Even though I bought what was required to use each coupon and was buying other things. I read the coupon to her and she again states that I can only use one per item. I asked for a manger and she brings over a front end super who looks completely clueless. This cashier still will NOT let me use my coupons so I tell her to give me back my freaking coupons and for her to enjoy taking back all my stuff and I leave. Well bout half way thru the parking lot I decided this is crap so I go back in and ask for the manager to be called. She refuses to call the manager. So guess whos calling Corp. tommorrow... Wont help cuz the dang coupons expire today and you can bet they wont let those go thru after today. I was so mad, since I was hoping to get these bars to take to my mom in the hospital. Its not like I was getting 50 I was getting 5...

I went today and got:

10 Choxie Bars for free

10 small bags of AF chips for free

11 small bags of AF snack mix for free

4 boxes of Swiss Cake Rolls for .60 ea

4 tins of Choxie chocolate mints for free

2 tins of Choxie caramels for free

8 Snack Size Milano Cookies for .50 ea

Manicure set for $1.28

Cotton Makeup Swabs for .83

Armor All Car Care Products for 1.94 ea

Sky Dancer Barbies for $3.98 ... 75%!!!! I bought a bunch to set aside for birthday gifts for my daughter's friends.

Men's fragrance shower set for 2.48 ... don't remember the scent, but they had a lot clearanced in frangrance and cosmetics.

At the Target in Indy at Nora Plaza they were marking some toys down to 75% off. Some pirates stuff, power ranger costume thingy, and a bunch of figurines. Not too sure what type but they were 75 off today and they were moving them all over to the endcap in with the blankets and towels and stuff (found it wierd they put them there) Went to the target at Castleton and left both stores buying NOTHING.....sad day! :( I need a deal! HAHA!

thanks for the report... i am in indy and i usually go to 82nd st or fishers. i have been going to washington st though and found the cs better. i was wondering about nora.

kc, is there a coupon in the generator? i cant seem to find one:eyepoppin thanks for the tips--very much appreciated!:g_clap:

Here is the coupon generator link: http://coupons.50webs.org/expired.html

I just keep a stash of the coupons for the products that I use the most and then wait until I need them, or until I find a great manufacturers coupon to use with them. I am very fortunate that the Target stores around me don't give me a hard time about expired coupons. (However, I DO clip off the expiration date, so that may be why LOL!!)

TY to whoever posted the Sunsilk deal with the clearance price and coupons. My store just had the $1 off coupons... but for the freebies with the conditioner, I paid 64 cents... with 3 girls in this house, we go through a LOT of conditioner... one question though, whats the 24/7 creme good for??

Well, I finally got up enough nerve to use my choxie and chips coupons (I hate confrontations) 6 choxie and 4 chips. I put all my stuff up to be rung up and handed her my coupons and she immediately called the manager. OH NO, I've been reading everyone's experiences though and I was ready. The manager looked at them and said it was ok, the cashier seemed a little upset after she scanned them because she said "you mean you get all this free?" I told her Target was thanking me for being a good and faithful customer.

Just to clear things up.... the cashier was talking about the stack of coupons!

I should have also mentioned that I also got a couple of other deals:

a tablecloth 8.74

a tablecloth 4.98

queen sheet set 17.48 (marked down from 69.xx)

Sorry:blush:

Went to Target today as I keep reading about the Choxie bars and finally had to print a few off and go see for myself what the deal is. I was ready from the other posts to ask for a manager, but I got 8 and had no problem at all with them.

In fact I got the following:

Cologne for DH at 75% off... 6.24

Lip gloss set for neice at 75% off ... 2.48

Lip gloss for both DD at 75% off... total of 2.94

Sunsilk shampoo with bonus conditioner/24/7 creme at 2 oz each.. clearance priced at 1.64, manufacturer coupon of 1.00 off

Sunsilk 24/7 creme with 2 oz each bonus of shampoo/conditioner.. clearance priced at 1.64, manufacturer coupon of 2.00 off (basically paid me .36 to buy this one)

Two of the 2 oz purell at 1.38 each with 1.50 off coupons on each (paid me .12 each for these)

Two bags of Chips at 1.99 but had 1.00 off on each

Eight free 2.00 choxie bars.

Total was less than 15.00 including taxes.

I had similar luck at Walgreens, Walmart, and Kohls clearance isles today.

I spent less than 90 in 4 stores and got a value of approximately 345.00. WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY! And to top it off the cashier at Target didn't bat an eye at all the coupons!

My husband and I had a great find at the Springfield (Ohio) Target today! I've been looking for one of those train tables since after Christmas when everyone was talking about getting them, but I never had any luck finding one. Tonight I did. It was on the bottom shelf back by toys and the clearance sticker said $55.99. I made hubby drag it over to a scanner only to realize that someone had torn off the barcode. A Target guy saw us trying to price it and came over and said "the tag on it says $55.99." I explained to him how several people I "knew" had been buying them for around $20 and I wanted to scan just to see. Well, since there was no barcode we couldn't. I was ready to abandon it, but he said it had been there a long time and was probably at 90% off. Well, that got my attention, but then he said he'd give it to me for $20. WTH? I said, what about that 90% off you just mentioned? Then he punched it in his scanner and it was coming up full price. (79.99) I told hubby it was up to him. He asked the guy if he really wanted to get rid of it. He said "I do". Hubby said "How about 10 bucks?" The guy said,"okay, I can do ten" and he went and got a flat cart and took it to the register. Well, when he got up there he told the girl to just give it to us for 90% off. I was HAPPY! I wasn't done shopping though, so hubby went to pay and take it out to the car. It turned out to be an even better deal than expected!! The cashier took 90% off of the lowest clearance price!!! ($55.99) We only paid $5.59 for an $80 table!!!!:bunny: Now that's exciting!:D Now if I can only figure out where to put the darn thing!

I got a few other good deals too. I got a couple perfume sets for 75% off, some lotion marked down to $2.xx and I had a $1 coupon, some razors marked to $4.18 and I had a $1 coupon for those too. I also found some ice scrapers that have really warm glove type things on them for $1.48. They were normally around $10. I bought several of those to use as stocking stuffers next year :)

My husband and I had a great find at the Springfield (Ohio) Target today! I've been looking for one of those train tables since after Christmas when everyone was talking about getting them, but I never had any luck finding one. Tonight I did. It was on the bottom shelf back by toys and the clearance sticker said $55.99. I made hubby drag it over to a scanner only to realize that someone had torn off the barcode. A Target guy saw us trying to price it and came over and said "the tag on it says $55.99." I explained to him how several people I "knew" had been buying them for around $20 and I wanted to scan just to see. Well, since there was no barcode we couldn't. I was ready to abandon it, but he said it had been there a long time and was probably at 90% off. Well, that got my attention, but then he said he'd give it to me for $20. WTH? I said, what about that 90% off you just mentioned? Then he punched it in his scanner and it was coming up full price. (79.99) I told hubby it was up to him. He asked the guy if he really wanted to get rid of it. He said "I do". Hubby said "How about 10 bucks?" The guy said,"okay, I can do ten" and he went and got a flat cart and took it to the register. Well, when he got up there he told the girl to just give it to us for 90% off. I was HAPPY! I wasn't done shopping though, so hubby went to pay and take it out to the car. It turned out to be an even better deal than expected!! The cashier took 90% off of the lowest clearance price!!! ($55.99) We only paid $5.59 for an $80 table!!!!:bunny: Now that's exciting!:D Now if I can only figure out where to put the darn thing!

I got a few other good deals too. I got a couple perfume sets for 75% off, some lotion marked down to $2.xx and I had a $1 coupon, some razors marked to $4.18 and I had a $1 coupon for those too. I also found some ice scrapers that have really warm glove type things on them for $1.48. They were normally around $10. I bought several of those to use as stocking stuffers next year :)

SO LUCKY !!! i WANT ONE OF THOSE FOR MY KIDS SO BAD. gREAT FIND:fluffy: i JUST LOVE A GREAT DEAL:YUP: