Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

My Target was stocked up on choxie bars and chips. Got the 20 bags of archer farm chips (FREE) and 30 choxie bars (FREE)- Coconut, peanut butter, rasberry, and truffles.

Also discounted perfume sets- 75% off. I got Nautica, Mary Kate & Ashley, Sun Flower, and Curious. ALL for under $12. Putting away for gifts (I took all that they had lol)

Also picked up some nice 4 packs of hard plastic cups and bowls. Different summer colors for $1. Great for barbeques and when we camp.

My Target was stocked up on choxie bars and chips. Got the 20 bags of archer farm chips (FREE) and 30 choxie bars (FREE)- Coconut, peanut butter, rasberry, and truffles.

Also discounted perfume sets- 75% off. I got Nautica, Mary Kate & Ashley, Sun Flower, and Curious. ALL for under $12. Putting away for gifts (I took all that they had lol)

Also picked up some nice 4 packs of hard plastic cups and bowls. Different summer colors for $1. Great for barbeques and when we camp.

did they say anythng about you using 50 free item coupons?

did they say anythng about you using 50 free item coupons?

Nothing at all. Never do. I left 4 boxes of the espresso ones and the cashier asked if I had anymore coupons so she could get some. never had a problem

Forgot to mention I also used the $1 off target coupon for the GoldFish crackers. My Target has them on temporary reduction at $1.33. So got both bags for 1.66

Im heading back there now as my husband wants me to get some more cups and bowls and plates that are clearance. He camps alot so it will come in handy.

I donated 50 bars that I got free to the school for a fundraiser. I may go get the others that I left as the school is trying to raise money for new playground equipment. Having a bake sale, garage sale, and craft sale next month. They are asking for donations of things they can sell. I figured the candy bars can go with the baked items.

Well, I finally got up enough nerve to use my choxie and chips coupons (I hate confrontations) 6 choxie and 4 chips. I put all my stuff up to be rung up and handed her my coupons and she immediately called the manager. OH NO, I've been reading everyone's experiences though and I was ready. The manager looked at them and said it was ok, the cashier seemed a little upset after she scanned them because she said "you mean you get all this free?" I told her Target was thanking me for being a good and faithful customer.

Just got back from Target and after months, I finally found one of the MM juice box packs for 69 cents! I was so happy!!!! I did not think my store would ever get these, because I have price checked the 10 packs before and they were always 3.39! It pays to keep scanning. Also, the Sunsilk products are a great deal with coupons. They are marked 1.64 and I had a 1.00 and a 2.00 coupon. They gave me the overage, so I had 28 cents in 2 big bottles of conditioner and 24/7 Creme and both came with bonus shampoo and conditioners in smaller sizes! Several cosmetic items marked down- many of the Covergirl items were

1.xx and I know there have been some coupons out on them lately. Also saw the expensive perfumes and colognes in the plastic packaging (can't remember all the names, but Red Door, Drakkar, are some examples) 75% off. Most were gone, but they had a few things left.

I am also watching the Liz Lange maternity and nursing bras which have been at 50% for at least 2 weeks. If anyone sees them at 75%, please post! And if you are expecting and want to do a registry at Target, they sent me a coupon in the mail for a free $20 Target gift card when you do a registry! I think I will definitely do it now!

Thanks!

from Western, PA.

Just got back from two targets. Got the do your room storage cubby 12.48 instead of the storage bins they sell for them I went to the section with all the rubber made storage and they had bins that have a metal handle and look the the metal storage bins for this set for 3.99 each (sounded better than 9.99 for the chalk board ones). Got the last two sets of the solar lights for 12.48. of course I got the candy and the chips.

Just a heads up the Scooba (dont know if i spelled that correctly) was at 15% at both stores that is not enough for me to even consider it but it might be something you all might want to keep and eye on.

Hey cr8on, what two targets did you stop at? I'm in western PA also and was at the Monroeville target this morning but also frequent the two on mcknight/19 and sometime the one in cranberry. Did you happen to notice if the shabby chic bathroom furniture was 75% off? I really want one of the hamper benches they have..... Thanks

Hey cr8on, what two targets did you stop at? I'm in western PA also and was at the Monroeville target this morning but also frequent the two on mcknight/19 and sometime the one in cranberry. Did you happen to notice if the shabby chic bathroom furniture was 75% off? I really want one of the hamper benches they have..... Thanks

im a pghers too i do the 2 on mcnight an mt.nebo also cranberry we hit the one in washington and the one near wheeling when we go to her dads my personal fav is the one on mt nebo cause its alway empty lol

im a pghers too i do the 2 on mcnight an mt.nebo also cranberry we hit the one in washington and the one near wheeling when we go to her dads my personal fav is the one on mt nebo cause its alway empty lol

I love the one on nebo too, but it's a bit far for me to do regularly. I find the BEST deals at the older one on mcknight. They always seem to have a ton of clearance stuff there.

On the perfume that's on sale for 75% off, do you think they'll still be good at Christmas time? What is the shelf life do you suppose? I'm buying stuff for our school's Christmas Shop and the price is right but I'm not sure how it will smell in a year from now.

On the perfume that's on sale for 75% off, do you think they'll still be good at Christmas time? What is the shelf life do you suppose? I'm buying stuff for our school's Christmas Shop and the price is right but I'm not sure how it will smell in a year from now.

I buy perfume and lotion and bubble bath all the time and keep it until next christmas and it is always fine. I know that I've had bottles that I've opened and don't use them up in a year and they are also fine.

Question: Which chips are the ones you are talking about for free and how much are they? Do they really come up free after the coupons?

The ones I got were the 3 oz potato chips .99 by the check out. They come in a couple of flavors. But I have read that other people have bought other kinds, this is all that my store seems to carry.

I am also watching the Liz Lange maternity and nursing bras which have been at 50% for at least 2 weeks. If anyone sees them at 75%, please post! And if you are expecting and want to do a registry at Target, they sent me a coupon in the mail for a free $20 Target gift card when you do a registry! I think I will definitely do it now!

Thanks!

Thanks! My niece is expecting and I told her about this. Does she need a coupon to get the gift card when she registers or is it something they send her afterwards? Thanks for your time and your great post :yup:

Finally a good day at Target for me! I got:

2 Sonic Blade knives for $14.98 ea (75%)

Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Designer for PC 9.98 (75%)

Grill Brush 2.48 (75%)

2 Britney Spears Curious perfume 8.74 ea (75%)

Oven Mitt .74 (75%)

Mens travel shave set 1.98 (75%)

Sunsilk 24/7 cream (+ 2 smaller bonus bottles) 1.64 (50%) - $2 coupon = -.36 overage

Sunsilk conditioner (+ 2 smaller bonus bottles) 1.64 (50%) - $1 coupon = .64

*For .28 total I got both of these with the coupons!*

8 FREE Choxie bars

5 FREE bags of 3 oz. chips

My Target also had a TON of bedding/towels/window treatments/tablecloths that they were marking 75% off today! Not much else besides the knives in Kitchen. The beauty was pretty picked through as well. The hair clips/ties were still only 50% here. One endcap of toys on clearance but only 30&. Lots of Pirates stuff on there. The scrapbook aisle was still mostly 30% with a few 50% thrown in. Any idea when this aisle will go down some more?

Thanks! I had to make an accidental trip there today, and didn't have the list I made this morning. Walmart at Marshfield ROYALLY ticked me off!! I found 4 more sesame and me illustories, I left one if you need it. I also got 6 packs of Kraft mac and cheese for 1.48.

I went to the Target at Osage Beach a couple of weeks ago, and I loaded up. They had tons of stuff I'd seen on here.

I have actually found stuff in Springfield the past couple of weeks. I have never found any before. I got the cappuccino maker!! But it was used. Haven't decided what to do with it. It was completely clean, except a couple of grounds under the drain.

Were you at Target last Sat morning? There was a GD'er looking for juice boxes.

Good to hear from you again!

It wasn't me Sat. but I have been looking for those blasted juice boxes almost everytime I go-have you had any luck? I wonder who the other GD'er is?? A lurker...maybe he/she will come out and say hi to us?!!! Thanks for leaving the illustory-I'm about to head out-hope it's still there!!

I am on the other end of town I went to Robinson and Washington. I want the shabby chic hamper bench also but none to be found. My DS will be starting a cooking class at CCAC in two weeks so I will have to waste 2 hours every Saturday so I will be hitting the one 19 starting then so i will have to keep watching your posts to see if there are any good deals there.

I use the chip ones on their regular big bag of chips(oh my too yummy) and the corn and white corn tortilla chips and never have a problem. I have figured out the chocolates at mine but I never take more than 4 through at a time. I put them through out my order and make sure each has a coupon on top of them instead of handing them all the coupons at once. Works a lot better! I never go through with nothing but free stuff, i alway have something at Target i need to buy(usually something I forgot the trip before). I find the cashiers much more willing to do the coupons when Im purchasing other items as well.

Had some fun today. My 10% off was expiring, so I had to use it right?!? :) Anyway, a couple things I thought might be of interest to you guys were The Blue Man Group Keyboard - was $49, now $12.48 (087-02-0999), the pet vac down to $7.48 (083-05-2828), and Burts Bees sets 75% off (we had 3 cosmetic endcaps packed full of 75% off stuff).

If anyone is needing dry erase markers, I found them at Target on clearance for $2.08 for a 4 pack. (multi-color) I got 2 packs for DS's teacher.

My target didnt have much in the way of colognes left. :(

They did have a lot of the Hyperscan and games.. but since I really dont know what they are, I passed. LOL

No solar lights either.. they had a slew of them a week ago. Oh well, I think i'm gonna try another target tomorrow if I can talk DH into it. :)

Got some little deals today that I hadn't seen before. There were little Smackers lip gloss vinyl packages w/3 lip glosses in them marked down to 98 cents (got 5 for an upcoming birthday sleepover) and a Rubbermaid mini dashboard duster for $1.48. Got some Neutrogena Shampoo and some Vive shampoo marked down to $1.88. Saw the other hair products y'all mentioned and I'm glad I didn't pick them up yet because I have a coupon. Also picked up for my neighbor a Glitter Glue Galaxy w/motorized glue squeezer and 24 tubes of glitter glue for $7.49 (50% off.)

At the Target in Indy at Nora Plaza they were marking some toys down to 75% off. Some pirates stuff, power ranger costume thingy, and a bunch of figurines. Not too sure what type but they were 75 off today and they were moving them all over to the endcap in with the blankets and towels and stuff (found it wierd they put them there) Went to the target at Castleton and left both stores buying NOTHING.....sad day! :( I need a deal! HAHA!

I never go through with nothing but free stuff, i alway have something at Target i need to buy(usually something I forgot the trip before). I find the cashiers much more willing to do the coupons when Im purchasing other items as well.

I totally agree with this. :yup: I would never dream of JUST getting free stuff -- that just sends up a big red flag. :no:

I went to Target tonight and got 10 Choxie bars for free no problems, 2 boxes of Kellogs fruit snacks (2 for $3 and had $1 off 2 mfc), box of chocolate Life cereal $2.xx with $1 off mfc, box of nutragrain yogurt bars $2.59 with $1 off mfc spent like $5.xx. Cashier said "WOW thats great!!" The only mm juices were the 15 pks and the 10 pk oj all at full price. Not alot to report as far as clearance items I did notice a large supply of 2 pk haircolor clearanced out that is a good deal if you have the $2 mfc that came in the paper a few weeks ago (Loreal I think). There was also alot of clearance signs on the pet isle I didnt go look at what it was though.