Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

That was the deal. $1.50 off a 2oz. bottle of purell in Ocean Mist and whatever other flavor it says. They were priced at $1.38. It really wouldn't have bothered me but she was rude (not to mention wrong) about it. I'll probably go back tomorrow and see if I can find a regular cashier to visit.

Thanks again for mentioning this! I got two 2 oz. bottles of Purell for $0.24 overage! :cheesy: Yippee! Now if I could get around the limit of 2 prints! Any ideas??? ;)

Oh, and my Target FINALLY restocked the Choxie bars. They even had the coconut ones that I've never seen before!

Yeah!

I got 3 different DYR furniture pieces for under $62.00.

We are making a playroom for ds in the spring so these will be great.

Does anyone know where I can get plastic tubs to put on the shelves?

I don't care for the metal ones.

Not sure about plastic. The new tubs they have with the chalk boards on the ends also fit if you can wait a few months till they clear those out. :tongue1:

You might try a Big Lots or someplace like that for inexpensive plastic tubs if you want to wait for nice ones later. Otherwise, you can go to one of the storage places that specialize in storage solutions. But by then you might as well have paid regular price for the new chalk board ones.

I have been looking at the Japanese plastic dishes that were on an endcap for a very long time and they finally went on sale:) I need to go to another target to finish getting enough of the soup bowls since I only got 5 and need at least another 5. We have Japanese new year here every year and have at least 2 groups of 10 people eating at different times..

I got a shabby Chic Duvette king size for $24... Thanks everyone! It is pretty mint green with pink roses.

Tina

for those in central ohio...Dublin's Target is under goin remodeling starting March 5...so maybe some closeouts there...i dont know if they will expand or not...but starting that day use the south entrances cause the north ones will be closed...

I assume you're talking about the one on Sawmill, right?

I picked up some organic cereal today for $1.04/box. She had just marked them down and I had $1 off coupon. Got some Swiss Miss for .47/box after coupon. Of course, I had to get five Choxies. Praying to the chocolate gods that they will restock the coconut really soon. Otherwise, everything I got was Cars birthday supplies. Now if only they had been clearanced.;)

Hey again neighbor! I assume you're probably going to the Springfield store?? I've found that ours seems to go through clearance pretty quickly, so I wouldn't bother with the January/early Feb. stuff. I can usually only find the things that have been posted very recently...I think that this store is pretty on top of it when it comes to marking down and then salvaging out.

Thanks! I had to make an accidental trip there today, and didn't have the list I made this morning. Walmart at Marshfield ROYALLY ticked me off!! I found 4 more sesame and me illustories, I left one if you need it. I also got 6 packs of Kraft mac and cheese for 1.48.

I went to the Target at Osage Beach a couple of weeks ago, and I loaded up. They had tons of stuff I'd seen on here.

I have actually found stuff in Springfield the past couple of weeks. I have never found any before. I got the cappuccino maker!! But it was used. Haven't decided what to do with it. It was completely clean, except a couple of grounds under the drain.

Were you at Target last Sat morning? There was a GD'er looking for juice boxes.

Good to hear from you again!

My husband and I stopped at a Target in North Austin yesterday. We picked up two cute photo frames with mats for $3.50 (orig $5). We got the ones that said "woof" but there was meow, mom, grandchildren, friends. ect. We also picked up some queen size jersey sheets for $13.xx. A lot of the scrapbooking stuff was 50% off as well as notecards/invitations. Also anyone in Austin....the Sears Grand still has Valentine's items and it is 90% off :D

My husband and I went to Target today. Went to get the $88 8' portable dvd player. I called before I went to make sure its was there. Electronics girl said yes. When we got there it was sold out. Of course I made a few comments. Good thing as they gave us another one for the $88 price. Origonal price on the other one was $129.

I also picked up 10 bags of chips and 4 choxie bars. no problems there

Last day for the Luvs diaper deal with the $3 manuf and Target $3 coupon. Otherwise no deals. I had my little debbie coupons and the cashier was all set to give me a hard time for no reason saying, "if these don't scan I can't take them". Whatever, they scanned anyway. Also, the employees were "secretly" clearing out the childrens book section. I heard them on their cell phones calling people they knew to see if anyone wanted these books before they sent them to salvage. They weren't even clearanced yet. I picked up one and scanned it (Pirates) and it said no item found......she said you can't have that we're sending all of these books back. UGH! Being an employee has it's advantages.

amyers- Are they the book things the one where you send in the kids picture, or the one where they draw their own book? I went to 3 Targets today and managed to find one, but was hoping another. I found a ton of the Seasame send in the picture ones.

Thanks again for mentioning this! I got two 2 oz. bottles of Purell for $0.24 overage! :cheesy: Yippee! Now if I could get around the limit of 2 prints! Any ideas??? ;)

Oh, and my Target FINALLY restocked the Choxie bars. They even had the coconut ones that I've never seen before!

OMG the coconut ones are to DIE for.I have only been to able to score one of those.I keep checking every few days.Im going back Friday stocked with coupons.I NEED more of those(LOL).

amyers- Are they the book things the one where you send in the kids picture, or the one where they draw their own book? I went to 3 Targets today and managed to find one, but was hoping another. I found a ton of the Seasame send in the picture ones.

They were the send in picture ones. I didn't see the others, but I just dashed in and out. I did see the ones where you draw somewhere. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure they were at Michael's.

I got

-a meat thermometer for the grill 75% off----->$4.98

-Illustory 75% off---------------------------->$5.48

-Seasame and Me 75% off------------------->$5.48

(she accidently scanned the $5.48 one twice, which is $.50 more, but oh well)

-Woolrich kids hanging storage organizer thing->$6.24

-2 Stainless steel cleaner wipes 75% off------>$1.74 each

-2 choxies ---------------------------------->Free

Just when I thought there was going to be a dry spell for the clearence, I find some great stuff!

They were the send in picture ones. I didn't see the others, but I just dashed in and out. I did see the ones where you draw somewhere. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure they were at Michael's.

Do you by chance remember how much they were? :D

no, I don't.. I'm sorry. They have no sale ad this week either. If you can catch a 50% off coupon, you might get a deal.

Have you checked ebay?

I haven't checked there. It's not the end of the world, I guess. It's funny because I used to be an ebay fanatic but now that I found this site and can find such fabulous deals I haven't been on there much!

As a side note, I'm planning on moving back to Spfld next summer. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle only having one Target though! I have 3 that I go to regularly, but have a few more that I could hit if I wanted to drive. It's fabulous!

I found a tent with an attached tunnel for 85% off today. Originally $39.99, now $5.xx. I've never seen an 85% off sticker before. I was excited...especially because it can be used outdoors too. We only have a play tent for in the house. My oldest ds already asked if he could camp out tonight. HA HA, it's like 30 degrees out there!

I haven't seen any food clearance in awhile. I usually pick up snacks for the kids. I always forget to print out coupons since most places here won't take any. I know Target takes their own though.

I found 2 DYR shelves 75% off. One white for $3.xx and one wood and longer than the other one for $4.xx. The white one has a scratch on it, but we plan to paint in anyway. And a red bedskirt (finally) for my oldest ds' bed for $4.xx.

I had a good day there.

I haven't checked there. It's not the end of the world, I guess. It's funny because I used to be an ebay fanatic but now that I found this site and can find such fabulous deals I haven't been on there much!

As a side note, I'm planning on moving back to Spfld next summer. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle only having one Target though! I have 3 that I go to regularly, but have a few more that I could hit if I wanted to drive. It's fabulous!

That will make 3 of us! I am so excited! Did you know that Branson has a new one? It opened last summer. I haven't been, that makes a super long trip for me. I figure there's not much during the summer and Christmas times. Same as Osage Beach. It's great when it's not tourist season.

This is sort of a side note, but I always buy the Wilton canned frosting at Target the end of whatever holiday is coming up when I need more. It is the kind that you can write or decorate with. I like it better than the squeeze tubes. Anyway, I get it at the end for 90% off every time (there always seems to be a few left), so I pay almost nothing for it. Well, I had some lavender from last Easter that I bought, and I went to write a name on a cake the other day and opened it. Unfortunately, it leaked at the base and wouldn't work. I had another can, so no biggee. But I called Wilton to complain, and not only did they replace the can that I spent $.39 or so for, but they sent the replacement FedEx!!!! Now THAT is customer service!

It's funny because I used to be an ebay fanatic but now that I found this site and can find such fabulous deals I haven't been on there much!

Hey! Me too! I used to be an ebay JUNKIE until about November of 2006. I get WAY better deals HERE. Example: Two weeks ago, I bought a pair of crocs at both Shoebuy.com AND Dick's sporting goods. I got the Shoebuy ones first at a total price of $20.84. Then, just hours later, I stumbled onto a thread here about crocs at Dick's. I got THOSE for $13.99. So, rather than sending the 1st pair back to Shoebuy, I listed them on ebay. I started the auction at $22.49 (PLUS $6.95 for shipping) and already have a bidder!! I ALMOST feel bad that ebayers do not know about GottaDeal. I have not checked my ebay account in weeks, no need to anymore! :g_dance:

(sorry about the thread jacking) Posted Image

just got back from Target

Sonic Blade electric knife 14.98

HyperScan video game system with game 6.48 (I know this system is basically a piece of junk, but my boys have wanted it since Christmas and I figure that you can't even RENT a game for $6, so they'll get it for Easter)

was able to use 5 chocolate and 5 chip coupons (however they ONLY have the 'hot' chocolate bars and pretzel...boy are we stocked on the pretzel bars)