Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I just found the 400 thread count sheets for 75% off making them 9.98 for queen and 12.48 for king (these are flat and fitted, not a set). They also had the pillowcases so I bought some of those. They had LOTS of stuff 75% off including Thomas O-brien, shabby chic, and woolrich. They also have a large aisle of 30% off stuff which I am assuming next week will go 50% or 75% depending on what they have left. At my store only 4 GB chairs and one trunk, and some miscellaneous pillows, throws... I did get some great valentines chocolate that was 90% off, it was choxie stuff that I found with the regulare choxie. AND FINALLY... three packs of MM juice.. grape flavor!

YAY!!!

which target did you find the elusive mm juice packs? it's been an obsession to hunt for them everytime i go to target. also, don't know if you'd be interested, but the university target and oviedo target have the disney mix max and mix sticks on clearance for 30%. waiting for them to go 75%. they were the two stores who had a full display of them after christmas at full price, even though all the other stores had clearanced them out.

I found the Espresso/Cappuccino maker today. I don't know how I saw it, as our store has never had them. I walked by and endcap and saw a white box bottom hanging out. I decided to go investigate it, and wa-la! I got it for the 17.48.

I have only found one person from around here that goes to my target, and that's only when she visits family. However, I overheard one woman telling her friend, "I'd better go back and check for the juice boxes that everyone is talking about. I need to find some!"

Yeah, right, that was the first thing I looked for.

Now, about the Espresso maker... have you guys used yours yet? I looked all over today for ground espresso. Of course, I forgot to look at Target. Any ideas? It looks very complicated.

I decided to add up all my Target bargains over that past couple of weeks; at regular price the total was $ 991.91 but, because of all the great tips here I paid only $265.10 :eyepoppin !!!

I'm building a house so most of my purchases are for decorating and I'm pretty much done! If only Target sold major appliances! But you know with the money I saved those items won't be quite as painful. Thanks everyone :) !

Reply I shop the store on 50 near the fashion square mall, the targets in sanford in lake mary and in sanford and sometimes oviedo... its become a compulsion

I am sighing a 'good, less competition' relief sigh since I go to the Mall of Millenia and sometimes the FL Mall and West Oaks Mall area Targets. :g_laughin Someone out there is still getting all of the MM juice, though!

Went to my target last night(va).They had twin sheet sets for 3.74,fish&bubble bath mats for 3.74,Duck tub treads w/rubber duckie for a dollar something,80 dollar bookcase marked to 20.00,pink memo dry erase boards with clock 4.98,twin complete bed set 15.00,queen complete bed set 20.00,all the bazaar stuff was 75% off and the disney sticks were 35.00

I went to my Target today. bought 2 sets of twin sheets for only $4.98.

Found more valentine books 90% off now

Found Choxie boxed gift sets- scanned- not found. Cashier gave them to me for $2 and I used the choxie coupons = FREE. Regular price of them were $25

Got 5 choxie bars= FREE

1 bag of archer farm chips= FREE

Hi...I just wanted to say I love reading this thread and then searching for the hidden deals at Target. It's so fun & addictive (as you all know). I've been to my Target 3 times in about 24 hours! Ha, Ha. I got the Shabby Chic duvet cover, quilt, and Fieldcrest 400 thread count sheets for 75%. Also the DoYourRoom bookselves for 75% off. There wasn't really any GB or Vday stuff left today. The remote starter was still $50. I noticed some food on clearance, like condiments and salad dressing. I also found several two-packs of Johnsons baby wash for $.98. I noticed some new markdowns in scrapbooking/crafty & party type stuff and found a nice mens Champion hooded sweatshirt for $5. I think that's all...probably more but just thought I'd mention what I found and say ~ Thanks ~ for all the great tips! :) Oh, and Hi Ma!

Hi All,

I, too, wanted to say thanks for having this forum! I got my first real deal today with the target coupons. My hubby is a mechanic and works midnights. Every evening before work he has 2 pop tarts before he leaves (his breakfast). We go through lots of pop tarts here (and we have no kids!). So, I get excited when the 8 count boxes go on sale for 1.00 a box...that's about as good of a sale as I can ever find.....UNTIL NOW!!!

8 Count Box at my Target is 1.52. I had 10 Manufacturers Coupons for .40 off a box making them 1.12 a box. Then I printed off 5 Target Coupons for 1.00 off 2 boxes....came out to a total of .90 off each box....

Final Price Per Box: .62 Best price I've ever gotten for them!!!

Then I had 2 of the printed coupons for the Archer Farms Chips....bought the snack size bags priced at .98 and the cashier took off the 1.00 coupon on each one making them free (technically they paid me .02 on each one!).

WOOOO HOOOO!!! I was so excited! Thanks again!

Michelle

Okay, I have a question. The cappuccino maker i bought has definitely been used. There are coffee grounds under the drip pan, and when I pulled out the water resovoir, it had water spots on it, and it was wet around the seal.

They didn't have any others, and it has definitely been cleaned well. Would Target substitute another for it? The box was opened, but everything was wrapped up just like new. I should have known better!

Today was the first time I had trouble using the coupons. I have always used as many as I had on hand. Today I went to use 14 chips coupons and 18 choxie. My total came to 13 cents. (was $44.07) What pissed me off the most was AFTER taking off the coupons, he had to say I have to ask my manager if I can take all these. Why not ask BEFORE scanning them in?? The MOD said that the store manager said they have the right to refuse them and that I can use only 2 of each. I got into it with her and showed her the letter from corporate and she would not budge. I said fine, I have 4 kids with me, I will ring up each order separate. She said okay. WTH? You wont let me do it in one order because according to her EXACT words (You are asking for 32 free items). But yet, I can get 32 free items by ringing them up separately? So, I had the choxie bars at $1.40 and the 89cent chips, so I had to get 2 candy bars and gum on each order. I ended up paying about 46 cents or less PER order. I tried to call corporate (the guy who handled my last complaint gave me his extension) but they were closed. So I will call first thing monday and complain to Anthony again that he said as long as I had one coupon PER item, I could use as many as I wanted. I just wish these stores would be on the same page. My stores near my house never had a problem ever. But this one was rude as could be! Just have ONE stinkin coupon policy and stick to it

Reply I shop the store on 50 near the fashion square mall, the targets in sanford in lake mary and in sanford and sometimes oviedo... its become a compulsion

Kbrady2,

You go all over. Do you find many deals in Sanford and LM?

I am about 12 minutes from FS but I seldom go there. Just Alafaya and sometimes the Target on university and goldenrod.

Since I have been coming to this site I too am obsessed.

Luckily I am only 5 minutes away from the SuperTarget on ALafaya so it is very convenient for me.

Okay, I have a question. The cappuccino maker i bought has definitely been used. There are coffee grounds under the drip pan, and when I pulled out the water resovoir, it had water spots on it, and it was wet around the seal.

They didn't have any others, and it has definitely been cleaned well. Would Target substitute another for it? The box was opened, but everything was wrapped up just like new. I should have known better!

I bet they would substitute another one for it. It never hurts to ask. I would definitely try. :)

melbourne, fl had next to nothing in gb stuff. i did get some really good deals on bedding. some of the shabby chic stuff was 75 but it was a pretty good mix of everything from 30 to 75 percent off. i did get a shabby chic rug in viera, fl for $25, so i can't complain. neither the melbourne or viera store has caused me any problems using coupons.

Hi All,

I, too, wanted to say thanks for having this forum! I got my first real deal today with the target coupons. My hubby is a mechanic and works midnights. Every evening before work he has 2 pop tarts before he leaves (his breakfast). We go through lots of pop tarts here (and we have no kids!). So, I get excited when the 8 count boxes go on sale for 1.00 a box...that's about as good of a sale as I can ever find.....UNTIL NOW!!!

8 Count Box at my Target is 1.52. I had 10 Manufacturers Coupons for .40 off a box making them 1.12 a box. Then I printed off 5 Target Coupons for 1.00 off 2 boxes....came out to a total of .90 off each box....

Final Price Per Box: .62 Best price I've ever gotten for them!!!

Then I had 2 of the printed coupons for the Archer Farms Chips....bought the snack size bags priced at .98 and the cashier took off the 1.00 coupon on each one making them free (technically they paid me .02 on each one!).

WOOOO HOOOO!!! I was so excited! Thanks again!

Michelle

Keep an eye open. I have been seeing the double packs of some flavors on clearance for 30% off. Don't know what flavors he likes, but they seem to have different ones in different stores.

I would try taking it to another store that carries the same model if you can find one. Even if it is full price at the other store, they'll make the exchange. I bought a baby play gym on clearance at one store. Got home and discovered it was missing pieces. So, I took it to another store that didn't put them on clearance and exchanged it for one there. No problems at all. Oh, and if you get a replacement, you should be able to get ground espresso at some of the large grocery chains, especially if you have any of the more upscale chains. You can also get it at Costco if you have one and belong. Trader Joe's carries it, but I don't think they have gotten to MO yet. And, of course, you can simply buy it at any of the local coffee outlets (like Starbucks) and have them grind it for you.

I know we have some target employees.....anyone work in electronics? I have searched for that kodak digital frame that they have in store (I bought 2 at christmas for our parents and loved them) and have found a few but I know it is a discontinued item by kodak. They have a new version out and it is showing on their web site. Any chance they will clearance those?

Hi...I just wanted to say I love reading this thread and then searching for the hidden deals at Target. It's so fun & addictive (as you all know). I've been to my Target 3 times in about 24 hours! Ha, Ha. I got the Shabby Chic duvet cover, quilt, and Fieldcrest 400 thread count sheets for 75%. Also the DoYourRoom bookselves for 75% off. There wasn't really any GB or Vday stuff left today. The remote starter was still $50. I noticed some food on clearance, like condiments and salad dressing. I also found several two-packs of Johnsons baby wash for $.98. I noticed some new markdowns in scrapbooking/crafty & party type stuff and found a nice mens Champion hooded sweatshirt for $5. I think that's all...probably more but just thought I'd mention what I found and say ~ Thanks ~ for all the great tips! :) Oh, and Hi Ma!

i think maj is completely right! I love looking for cool deals with my mom and sister and even if we don't buy the items, we love the "thrill of the hunt!" :D

I got a small rug that I've been watching for a few weeks waiting for it to go down. It was still marked 50% off, but scanned 75% off. Yeah!!! So I got the rug and 2 choxies for $5.xx.

Some dry erase boards, shredders, and other stationary stuff marked 30-50%.

I got a small rug that I've been watching for a few weeks waiting for it to go down. It was still marked 50% off, but scanned 75% off.

Did you see any rugs for kids? I forgot to check them out the other day. When I checked them about a week ago they were still regular price.

The shabby chic was 75% off today. I got my dd a twin sheet set for $7.49 and a quilt for $19.99. I got my ds's flannel sheet sets for $4.98 for twin size. I also got a king 400 ct fitted sheet for $7 something and 2 king pillowcases for $8.74.

Tools went on clearance. There was a 14v black and decker cordless drill with free stud finder on clearance for 50% off of $59.99 - $29.98. My mom talked me out of buying this for my dh but it was awfully nice with a case and everything. My mom got my dad an autotape for $9.99 and an auto clamp for $14.98. I bought my dh a 30' tape measure for $7.98, a screwdriver kit for $4.98, and a hacksaw for $4.98 - all 50% off. The hardware stuff didn't even start cheaper at this Target because I check down every aisle when I am there and this is the first time I have even see any clearance signs in that aisle.

I also bought a lavender body spray for $1.98, a slim fast shake pack for $3.50.

I noticed they had usb flash drives on clearance - I think they are probably on 15 - 30% off. I want a 2gig at least so I passed on these.

I also bought 6 choxie bars, 2 bags of archer farms chips, 4 bags of goldfish and 2 little debbie's. The girl at the register didn't give me any problems with the coupons at all.

Another thing I noticed is that Target has a pretty good price on some of their cereal. I had a coupon for $1 off of 2 General Mills cereals so I bought a box of Trix and a box of Coco Puffs which are regularly $1.99 each so with my coupon I got them both for $3. Good deal - much better than my grocery store.

I found 6 boxes of the 10 pack juices for 69 cents. GB was almost gone, got eyeliner for 22 cents. Maybelline-makred down to 2.22 with 2$ coupon attached.Foung cute hairs tyes and clips for my granddaughter marked down to a dollar, and nora + jayne sheetes were 7.44

Tools went on clearance. There was a 14v black and decker cordless drill with free stud finder on clearance for 50% off of $59.99 - $29.98. My mom talked me out of buying this for my dh but it was awfully nice with a case and everything. My mom got my dad an autotape for $9.99 and an auto clamp for $14.98. I bought my dh a 30' tape measure for $7.98, a screwdriver kit for $4.98, and a hacksaw for $4.98 - all 50% off.

Just as well she talked you out of it. From our experience, it isn't very good quality. Just not as strong as it ought to be. Cheap, I guess would be the best description. Once upon a time, when B&D was made in the USA, they had high quality tools. Not so much anymore. at least the electric stuff. the manual stuff is still usually decent.

I was in Target the other day and I found 1 MM grape 10 pack and 2 orange with calcium. I scanned to be sure they were the right ones and realized the orange was not scanning .69. So I went to the aisle to put the orange back and 2 apple 10 packs had magically appeared!!! It pays to put things back where they belong if you don't want them!!!

I also got 2 of the white GB lamps with shades for 75% - both for $50. One lamp is missing the harp and one is missing a finial but for that price - who cares!!! It is an easy fix. I noticed that online the GB priced are only around 30-50% off. Does anyone know if these will these ever go to 75%?

Not to shabby at Target today. I bought the Mission Series Wall Hook (75% off) a few weeks ago and I have been waiting for the Mission Series Bench and Side Table to be marked down. Today I found the Bench, not marked down, but on sale for $119 (reg $149) and the Side Table on sale for $64 (reg $69) - and for buying 2 Mission Series items I got a $30 Target gift card.

Also picked up 4 of the $20 Virgin Top-Up cards, on sale for $15 each.